Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Hey DD - welcome back. That was a quick trip after-all! Sounds like a great little hide-away. It would be handy to have a place like that to spend the whole of time on CD at right ;).

yeh i just went friday morning (2am lol) till today cudnt really stay longer as i work for myself and have loads to do but just needed to get away for a breathier really wish cud have stay long like forever but no point in running away its still there when u get bk

As you can see from our signatures -we have new team mascot - Ellie the weight-loss queen (BBlilsis's doggy!) in 4 weeks shes lost 8.57% of her weight and only cheated once, so something we can all aspire to!

lol yeh she looks fab

Just checking in folks...

I'm still here and had a great day with the pups.

Tired muddy and must sleep.

Sweet dreams gang and I'll see you in the morning.

morning ladies and how are we today?

got loads to do today and meeting my sister for abit of shopping later as its her little boys birthday soon an i dont have clue what to get him lol

hope your all having a great day

Morning folks...

I'm having a reaaaaallly grumpy day and I don't know why. I neeeeeeeeeeeeed chocolate.

DD - how old is he? I find lego is brilliant for boys of all ages! (my ex manager hasjust bit a brothel with his!)

:D

I guess sometimes it just takes some people longer...

I'm no expert though!

Hi Everybody,

Welcome back DD, Chalack, not sure why your not in ketosis, but if your not hungry then ignore the pink strip, you might be in ketosis anyway.

I'm not in the best of places myself these days, I'd love to be saying I'm all strong and slimmer, but alas t'is not so. I'll be in a corner licking my wounds (and nothing else ;))

You ok BB??

I'm being cross with myself. I got interview no. 2 but while I was waiting for interview 1 to call me interview 2 got someone else.

That's showbiz as they say - still it sucks. I should have probably taken it.

Sigh.

You ok BB??

I'm being cross with myself. I got interview no. 2 but while I was waiting for interview 1 to call me interview 2 got someone else.

That's showbiz as they say - still it sucks. I should have probably taken it.

Sigh.

arh hun so sorry to hear that beeter luck next time

Hi Everybody,

Welcome back DD, Chalack, not sure why your not in ketosis, but if your not hungry then ignore the pink strip, you might be in ketosis anyway.

I'm not in the best of places myself these days, I'd love to be saying I'm all strong and slimmer, but alas t'is not so. I'll be in a corner licking my wounds (and nothing else ;))

thanks BB

hope ur ok? we all have bad days or months lol but remember y ur doing cd for and how bad u felt to have started cd and if u need to talk we re here for

Thanks guys - but the annoying thing is it wasn't luck...

I got offered it and through my own stubborness I was holding on for something better - which I probably won't get.

I'm even more annoyed with myself cos it wasn't even a job I applied for, I was head hunted.

Seriously, What stage manager lets a west end gig with a BEAUTIFUL cast get away.

I'm so silly.

Humph.

Hi Shadaca, don't beat yourself up just yet, interview 1 hasn't called yet, so until they do hang tight, you took a gamble for a job you really want, lets wait till all the chips are back on the table......WooHOoo Headhunted, I've always wanted to be headhunted....

DD, you said it right, it seems like a bad month, not just a bad day for me...My TOTM is hoverring close by, so I've got the mood swings, the cramps but not the release. I've not lost the plot too much, but what is starting to happen, is I'm losing my confidence that I can actually do this anymore :eek: but I know its the way to go, so theres the problem...I'm tired, I'm going to have an early night...

Everybody be good, only one of us is allowed crack at anyone time :giggle: and I bags that priviledge right now :giggle: I'm going to bed, I will not eat another thing. Tomorrow is my weigh in morning, so I'll take my gain (100% chance), and get back up on the plan immediately

Hi Ladies,
Well I caved and had 2 G&T's tonight with the team after a disastrous day at work.... I work for the Exchange and the trading system crashed today... was kind of fun but hard work and everyone banded together. Was good camraderie but alas with that always seems to come alcohol which then loosens resolve which leads one to put things in ones mouth that don't belong there! Anyway I hate to make reference to exactly what as I know that sometimes sets me off on little tangents when others post what they ate :p It was still less than a days worth of (normal persons) calories so that's one thing....

Anyway 1 day at a time is my motto at the mo. I know this diet is the best. I got told it was obvious I'd lost weight today so that was nice and I fit all of my size 14 stuff now. Think I'm comfy here so need to shift brain into size 12 mode so going to go buy some larger size 12's this weekend to start squeezing into and making myself uncomfortable in order to shrink into them! Ho hum. Keep on trooping team, the cheats aren't worth it as we all know but sometimes I seem to need to prove that to myself. I think I'm going to have to skip weigh in on Thursday... although I've definitely lost since last WI... but could be full of water again by then... grrr. Got to head in super early in the morning to clean up crisis from today so best be off to get some beauty sleep. BB I know how you feel and unfortunately it looks like a few of us are struggling at the mo. Chin up and one foot in front of the other. I know I'll feel better about it all tomorrow.

:cry:

Hi Everybody,

Thats just it ho, im STARVIN today has been the worse day for it :( but ive managed 2 stay on track

well it looks like we re all having the same day a BAD one

well just think it can only get better well i hope so as i think other wise we ll be at the bottom of the list this thursday mmmm

morning and how are we all today?

got loads to do today but waiting for the post man to bring me some goods before i can go out and then ive got a meeting tonight which is hard as we always go for food and drinks afterwards so ill be running away from that as soon as meeting over coming home lol at least that way i wont be tempted to eat or drink

Afternoon folks

Just got back from Plasa08 and I'm exhausted. It's turned into 'who can lure you in to look at their big led screens whilst feeding you the most chocolate and beer'

I was a foot away from a chocolate fountain.

And I was also told that they will have to make the bridesmaid's dress I have to wear next year to order cos I'm too fat.

:confused:

I did point out that I was shrinking, and they all laughted at me. Then I got told to be careful as you are only meant to loose 2lbs a week.

But still home now. I'm going to try and make a taco shell out of a pack and fill it with tuna for tea.

It may work.... you never know!

Hey DD - hope the postman was good to you today!!

Shadaca - great job refraining from beer and chocolate... 2 of my many favourite things!! Let us know how the taco goes!

I'm great today - full day of SS, 5 litres of water down and a pair of (small) size 16 work trousers are now so long and only just hanging onto my hips as of today, so I'm getting smaller. I am still in ketosis so maybe I wasn't as naughty as I thought yesterday.

Afternoon folks

Just got back from Plasa08 and I'm exhausted. It's turned into 'who can lure you in to look at their big led screens whilst feeding you the most chocolate and beer'

I was a foot away from a chocolate fountain.
Well done for resisting the temptation, you'll get your reward on the scales instead :p

And I was also told that they will have to make the bridesmaid's dress I have to wear next year to order cos I'm too fat.

:confused:

I did point out that I was shrinking, and they all laughted at me. Then I got told to be careful as you are only meant to loose 2lbs a week.

Hi Shadaca, ignore these negative comments, even if they are delivered in jest, its unnecessary, they are only passing their crap onto you, put your guard up girl, you'll show them....you'll be the WOW head turning girl at the wedding, they'll be taking in that dress in no time :p

But still home now. I'm going to try and make a taco shell out of a pack and fill it with tuna for tea.

It may work.... you never know!

Let us know how this went, I've never successfully made anything different with the CD products

Back