Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Awww darlin,

I'm kinda doing the same - must have been some starch of some kind in the vegetables I had, It sucks, but we can do it.

big hugg

Cheers hun, my CDC was very positive that I'll beable to get right back on track, she said the little break would probably do my body good, jump start it a bit. But right now I feel rubbish and have raging PMT to top it all off. Good job I'm home alone that's all I can say.

I'm off to watch America's Next Top Model from my cozy bed and laugh at the silly skinny girls. Nighty night xx

Cheers hun, my CDC was very positive that I'll beable to get right back on track, she said the little break would probably do my body good, jump start it a bit. But right now I feel rubbish and have raging PMT to top it all off. Good job I'm home alone that's all I can say.

I'm off to watch America's Next Top Model from my cozy bed and laugh at the silly skinny girls. Nighty night xx

lol i think u did the right thing just stay in bed and try to forget it. Its so hard second time around but so worth it

Welcome back surfhunny! Glad you had a great holiday AND managed to lose that's fabulous. Also if the stix are any shade of pink you're already in ketosis, it's probably jet lag making you feel that way. I know for me it does feel much like ketosis so anyway REJOICE!! You're not going to sturggle with ketosis at all. You'll be right as rain in the morning.

DD so sorry to hear about your relationship woes, it's tough to stay focused at times like those so my thoughts are with you and I'm certainly impressed you're still on plan.

All fine here. No news to report. Am considering getting back to dating soon now I am feeling better about myself. Have been avoiding men/relationships etc for the most part of this year and it's high time I got back on the wagon so to speak. Not sure if I should go internet dating (done this before in Sydney and was kinda fun but nothing long term came of it). Anyway I'm off home in about a month for 2 weeks so figure I should wait till then anyway.

If I try and date now it will no doubt cause all sorts of dilemnas like how to avoid food dates.... ergh, no will have to wait till I'm on 810. I think I will have to move to 810 when I go on hols as I will (should) be bmi 25 something or other which is near enough! And realistically although I will take all my CD meals I'm bound to be drinking so need to add in some carbs.

OK - thanks for listening, just needed to work all that out! :blahblah:

Hope you hot chicks are feeling better in the morning!

Hi Girls, wow we've got a full house again now SH is back from Hols,

Surfhunny, congrats on losing 3lbs, thats fantastic :bliss: and getting into ketosis so fast is brilliant, i hope the tiredness is only jetlag, I hope your feeling less pants today.

Shadaca, I had every faith in you at your banquet, you've got willpower and stamina, lets hope your back in de deep pink real soon.

SleekandClean, go at your own pace with the dating/social life, it is a struggle with VLCD's, not long now till your holidays, ye never know what or who is around the next corner

DD, hows you today girl, sending ya a big :grouphugg:

Chalack, check in let us know how you are, I'm hoping your feeling better now.

As for me, I'm back on day 3 of my restart, had a good drop on the scales this morning, I'm still very very tired though, I checked back on my own minimins diary and I seemed to be extremely tired the very first week, so I'm gonna get some extra water into me, and hope it passes. Gotta go to my guitar lesson now, so at least food can't tempt me there (even though I'm in de pink, I'm peckish now, whats that about ??)

hi everyone how we all doing?

im finding it hard to stick to diet at moment with everything thats going on ive had loads on the last few days with hubby moving things out and having to sort our the bills and stuff didnt reliaese it was going to be soon hard and how skint im going to be without his wage.

have to be honest dont think ill be able to carry on with diet for the cost of it but ive got three week worth at the moment and ill face that bridge when it comes:sigh:

im thinking of getting a second job so i can still do the diet and to give me a few extra pennys so ill let u all know how it goes

DD even if you don't keep up with the diet, you should still stay on here :character00148: and talk to us cos we'll miss you if you don't!:grouphugg:
I hope you find a way of sticking with it tho cos I know how much it means to you.

I feel much better today, so I figure all my tiredness:badmood: must be a combination of jetlag:character00255:, PMT :devilangel:and getting the big K:innocent0001: back. I managed to get rid of tomorrows night shift so hopefully I'll be feeling 100% by the weekend. If I'm okay tomorrow I'm going to head back to the gym (see if they remember who I am:giggle:).

hi everyone how we all doing?

im finding it hard to stick to diet at moment with everything thats going on ive had loads on the last few days with hubby moving things out and having to sort our the bills and stuff didnt reliaese it was going to be soon hard and how skint im going to be without his wage.

DD don't put any pressure on yourself, you got to do whatever will keep you happy right now, and if its the diet, then we're here for you, and if is off diet, then WE'RE STILL HERE FOR YOU.

have to be honest dont think ill be able to carry on with diet for the cost of it but ive got three week worth at the moment and ill face that bridge when it comes:sigh:

I think it actually costs a hell of a lot less to do the CD than do a weeks shopping for one person (well for me anyway, but then I never did just stick to the healthy stuff :eek:, but again you can face that bridge when it comes.

im thinking of getting a second job so i can still do the diet and to give me a few extra pennys so ill let u all know how it goes

Please Please Please stay with us, regardless of whether your dieting or not, I completely agree with Surfhunny, We'd all miss you soooooo much, I for one would be truly gutted :cry:

Talk soon xxxxx

DD - stay. We are here for you whatever you do about the diet, really. Like I've said to many people - yes, the weight loss is what we all have in common, but it's about being friends mostly, and we look after each other, whatever whenever wherever.

Hope things get better for you kid, it sounds like your world is fairly suckky right now.

Please Please Please stay with us, regardless of whether your dieting or not, I completely agree with Surfhunny, We'd all miss you soooooo much, I for one would be truly gutted :cry:

Talk soon xxxxx

DD - stay. We are here for you whatever you do about the diet, really. Like I've said to many people - yes, the weight loss is what we all have in common, but it's about being friends mostly, and we look after each other, whatever whenever wherever.

Hope things get better for you kid, it sounds like your world is fairly suckky right now.

DD even if you don't keep up with the diet, you should still stay on here :character00148: and talk to us cos we'll miss you if you don't!:grouphugg:
I hope you find a way of sticking with it tho cos I know how much it means to you.

).

thanks everyone even if i stop diet which i hope i dont i wont be going any where as ill miss you all to much anyway im going to be so skint i cant affford to go out so ur stuck with me :D lol

BB its so long since ive done shopping for one i cudnt tell u if it cost more so ill atke ur word for it and truth be told if i dont get a second job think they ll be no food in and ill be eatting at my folks place mmmm not a good place i know but ill get there i always to and if truth be told for as much as i love my hubby he was never one for hard work and it was always up to me to fight for everything we needed or i wanted so like nana says where there a will there a way xx

its so long since ive done shopping for one i cudnt tell u if it cost more so ill atke ur word for it

I'd have to agree with BB on this one I've saved so much money by doing this diet. The cost was a big factor for me so before I decided to do it I sat down with my mum and we worked out exactly how much I spent a week on food. It was quite scarey really. I spent roughly £60-70 a week on food, wine and soft drinks, more if I couldn't be bothered to make my own lunch and bought from the canteen at work.

Anyway hun, I'm not telling you this to put pressure on you, I just thought it might help a bit - It might be different for you but that was my experience.

Good grief my stomach is growling so loudly, I can hardly hear myself think. I'd better get another glass of water, see if I can quieten the growly beast.

RIGHT then you orrible lot! :D

I've just dropped my laptop in to be repaired, which means I won't be playing much this week unless I find the spare machine burried under 12 tones of rubbish in the study - not going to happen unless I get really bored. Just spent £220 on it aswell, so that and no job ain't feeling so great today.

In other news just had weigh in - lost 3 and a half lbs, which I'm quite chuffed with bearing in mind I ate on saturday and had my period and felt like a right bloater...

So my official weigh in...
Last Week : 235.5
This Week : 232
Loss : 3 1/2 lbs

And Also - I'm going to take this oppurtunity to have a rant - [rant]There is a freelance website that all theatre pros have their details on for employers to look at etc. And last week they sent me an email showing who else was on the site that had graduated from my drama school in my year, four of us apparently, me, and dave - who definately did, and one familiar name, and one that said he did the sound design course.

Now, on my course there were 7 of us, I know what we are all doing now, and I know that Kirsty (the familiar name) went there - but wasn't in our year (I've taught there subsequently and have heard her name etc.)
And there was no sound design course then.
I phone them up and tell them this, they say I don't exist because I'm not on the NCDT database (we weren't acredited until 2 years after we graduated) so didn't believe me. Eventually they take me seriously enough to call them, but the registrar (who is obviously a numpty - doesn't pick up on the year) just confirms the attendance, and now the site is telling me that I'm wrong. I'm not - I haven't just blanked out one of my fellow grads, that would be mean. I'm very very cross.

[/rant]

Oh dear Shadaca, they sound like a right pack of simpletons. Hope they realise their mistake eventually!

I'm in a particularly good mood right now because not only do I have the day off tomorrow, but I'm pleased to announce that I am most definitely back in the PINK. Hooray:bliss:.

So my next little challenge is going to be to see how much weight I can shift before my Graduation on 18th November. I hated my first graduation photo, because I look fat and miserable so I'm determined that my next one will be slimmer and happier. So if I put my mini target into words it becomes more real - Here goes.......

I want to lose 24lbs (1st 10lbs) by 18th November 2008.

Thats a pretty realistic 3lbs a week which will take me into the 12sts, so fingers crossed my body will co-operate!!! BRING IT ON!!!!

Anyway, I also just wanted to say a big:thankyou: to all of you for always being here to listen
:psiholog: and advise. I really couldn't do this without you! :sign0168:
Sally xxxxxx

deflated

Hi Ladies,

Wow so much going on since I last logged on. Glad to see you're not going anywhere DD. I agree, I don't spend as much money on CD. When not on it I factor in alcohol etc which obviously brings my expenses way up.

Anyhoooooooooo - I weighed in early today and was a little nervous as been bunged up for a few days (TMI) but clothes still falling off every day and literally going to have to go buy new ones this weekend. So I have lost 1 measly lousy pound - 1, actually not even exactly 1 but I can't bear to think about it so it's 1 for the record. This wouldn't be so bad if last week I lost 2 measly pounds.... I know it's a loss :blahblah: but I can't help feeling really ungrateful about it at the mo... I sort of feel like going and eating a burger and going Screw the diet... but I know it won't make me feel better. In fact it'd make me all puffy probably and make me more bunged up so it won't happen but gee totally deflated.

I don't know what I'm going to do if I don't have a big whoosh next week.... it's demoralising seeing others lose big numbers and only losing bits and bobs here and there... I don't begrudge anyone their losses though, it's awesome what this diet can do.

I'm so deflated. Lacking motivation.

Shadaca that person sounds like a fraud - is there anyway you can contact them directly via the site and say 'hey I don't remember you' just as a little nudge? That sort of thing is annoying because you do all the work and then someone comes along, doesn't have to prove anything and possibly nabs the job... grrr.

hope everyone is doing better than me.

Official weigh in:

Last week: 177
This week:176
Loss: 1 :cry:

Darlin na pound is still a pound - what new clothes are you getting?

Shadaca that person sounds like a fraud - is there anyway you can contact them directly via the site and say 'hey I don't remember you' just as a little nudge? That sort of thing is annoying because you do all the work and then someone comes along, doesn't have to prove anything and possibly nabs the job... grrr.

And no - She's not a fraud, just got the year wrong, she definately went to the same place as us, unlike sound design boy who has been delt with - maybe I could give her a nudge, but still - I'm cross about people thinking I'm not real and just stirring for fun. Also I know that none of the staff, including the registrar were there when we were - so they only have records to go on, which having worked there aswell I know are all rubbish.

Still in a rant - can you tell?!

:brainfart: oh I get it now! What can you do to resolve it? Can you get a petition going from your old classmates?! Just to get the record straight. Bugger, hope it gets sorted. I had a beauraucratic (sp?) issue when I finished uni too in that they insisted I still had a subject to go to finish even though I listed everything I'd done and ticked it off against a form and said show me what I've not done. They said 'the system says you have to do another elective' - so I said ' take the degree and shove it where the sun don't shine. I have a life planned that does not include another 6 months at uni for one lousy subject' - went travelling and my godmother phones about 6 months later to congratulate me on my degree which turned up in the post.... random... 'system' must have got it's sh*t together:p But didn't get my capping ceremony and all that jazz which my mum was a bit devo'd over.... anyway these things tend to work out somehow.

Clothes shopping - going to get a couple of pairs of work trousers and a skirt & 2 new shirts. Tried on a few yesterday in Next, DP and River Island (all in 14 bottom & 12 top) and some of them were even loose :eek: but I didn't want to try any 12's (bottoms) as I was on such a high about the 14's being lose. Am thinking I'll just get 3 work bottoms to tide me through the month till I go home for hols (when I'll need to buy 2 weeks of summer gear) then when I get back from hols I should definitely be a 12 on bottom 10 on top and will be getting chilly so will need lots of layers etc.

So answer is mainly work stuff :sigh: but I will treat myself to some nice new casual tops to wear with my old (14) jeans that I haven't been able to wear out the house for about a year.

grr, I'm having trouble sleeping. I keep thinking silly things like I'm just imagining I'm losing weight to delude myself because the scales aren't saying the right thing... it's doing my head in on the one hand and on the other I know this is ridiculous. Brought a new bike tonight (for a tenner!! Decided on a second hand job so no-one will steal it) going to try thinking about how I'm going to repair it this weekend instead of the stupid scales.... grrr

I hope all you lovely ladies are sleeping peacefully!

No such luck hun, I'm wide awake too :eek:. I remember having a couple of nights like this last time I got into Ketosis. Luckily for me I've got tomorrow off to try and catch up with some sleep.

So far I've used this time to put my holiday photo's onto Facebook :character00148:, write a quick blog update and now I'm kind of half watching CSI hoping to get tired.

:sign0007:Earlier I had a mishap with my porridge, I used too much water and ended up with a lumpy mess all over the inside of my microwave, boo!! So I had a shake instead, not the lovely porridge I'd been looking forward to all day. Ah well hope you get to sleep soon SaC. I'm going to switch the light and tv off and try again.
Nighty night hun
Luv Sally xx

Grrr I'm back, still can't sleep. There doesn't appear to be a single person on here tonight, everyone else must be tucked up in bed sound asleep, lucky people. 1 sheep.... 2 sheep..... 3 sheep............

Hi Girlies, sorry to hear ye couldn't sleep last night, thats quite familiar to me, I force myself to go to bed regardless, and I turn on the radio, it used to be the TV but I'd get too interested in a blooming programme to go to sleep :giggle:, if ya close your eyes and pretend that your gonna listen to what the DJ is saying, next thing ya know its morning..works for me, well did last night for sure xx

Back