Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 (Week 9)

BBlilsis- 194 to 192.5 = -1.5 = -0.77%
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp
W6

Chalack- 266 to ? = -0= 0 %
W4
Doubledumpling- 319 to ? = -0 = -0%
Shadaca- 226 to 226 = -0 = -0%
W2
W3
W5 (no weigh in till next week)

Sleekandclean- 171 to ? = -? = -? %
Surfhunny- 189 to 186 = -3 = -1.59%
W1
W7
W8

Team total so far - 1365 to ? = -? = -??%

I wouldn't worry about it Lily, I'm terrible with numbers :pcwhack:so there's no way I could even begin to do the scores, you're doing a brialliant job, so what if we missed a week... It doesn't matter.

I'm not really posting :character00148:much at the moment either, have added to my blog tonight, but thats about it. I've lurked around but I'm still trying to get to grips with the idea of keeping the diet up for another 8 weeks - a daunting thought! So I'm taking it one day at a time until I have my :vibes:mojo (motivation) back. :missing:Where is my mojo? Anyone seen it? I miss it and I want it back please.

:giggle: Oh just one more thing,,,I take my eye of the team to do some training, and I come back to two members analysing their pee :giggle: for white squiggly bits :giggle: :giggle: me thinks it might be time to call in the men in the white coats :giggle:

:giggle: Oh just one more thing,,,I take my eye of the team to do some training, and I come back to two members analysing their pee :giggle: for white squiggly bits :giggle: :giggle: me thinks it might be time to call in the men in the white coats :giggle:
Ah but you've been tempted to look though haven't you??:p I would never have even looked if someone hadn't started the thread.

Hey Ladies, it is I - the obsessed with squiggly white bits in my pee one!

It's ever so exciting :p

Anyway I had a marathon dress trying on session and end up with 3 out of 8 (size 12!!) looking gorgeous and the others too short or too big (size 14's!) but stunning dresses - thankfully the 3 that I love were also the 3 cheapest :D Yay for small miracles. 2 pairs out of 3 shoes I'm keeping as well and they were also the cheapest - so I'm on a bit of a role. I think I will have to show a pic of one of them especially - love it. Will attach the dress I'm wearing to the wedding. It's a copy of this one Dianne Krugers wearing.

Nighty night - I weigh in tomorrow late so may not post until about this time also.... really think it will be a BIG number this week. I always seem to be totally wrong though so we shall see!

Attachments

• dianne kruger in my DRESS!.jpg
    dianne kruger in my DRESS!.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 18
SaC official weigh-in

Last week: 171
This week: 167
Loss: 4lbs

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Stoked!! Sitting right on BMI 27 so definitely by next Tuesday (the day I spend 24 hours on a plane) I'll be 26 something BMI for sure. But I won't weigh again for another 3 weeks as there's no point on any other scales. I'll know how I'm going by my clothes anyway.

Wow I am really happy. I was hoping for a big one and for me that's almost as big as it gets! Yay. And I've been eating the full 810 amount everyday :eatdrink023:and thinking I could do this at least for another 2 months (until Xmas). So anyway that's that sorted. Have a plan for hols and have written it down to refer to each day so I don't get off track. Going to allow myself some cheeky G&T's ;)

I suspect I may be in with a chance of a star this week?! All relevant things crossed :rolleyes:

Woo hoo well done hun!!! Fantastic weight loss! And just in time for your holiday too!! :D Ooooh and that dress is gorgeous by the way!!!

I hope I have another decent loss this week, and get myself that bit closer to being at target for my holiday.

In a couple of weeks its my add a meal week and I'm actually looking forward to it, cos I'll be at a conference in Manchester so it means I'll at least be able to eat at the social events, just no drinking :cry:. Especially :cry::cry:cos the drinks are free.:cry: Ah well it'll do me good to do without.

Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 (Week 9)

BBlilsis- 194 to 192.5 = -1.5 = -0.77%
W6

Chalack- 266 to ? = -0= 0 %
W4
Doubledumpling- 319 to ? = -0 = -0%
Shadaca- 226 to 226 = -0 = -0%
W2
W3
W5 (no weigh in till next week)

Sleekandclean- 171 to 167 = -4 = -2.34%
Surfhunny- 189 to 186 = -3 = -1.59%
W1
W7
W8

Team total so far - 1365.5 to ? = -? = -??%

Scores updated with Sleekandclean's fantastic weightloss, yep if I was a gambling woman (which I'm not :giggle:) I'd bet on a
going your way real soon.

Alas, it must be Thursday again, cuz this is the day I get to say.......DD, Chalack, where are you ???????? :giggle:

I've got a friend coming to stay so won't be around a lot over the next few days, can someone remind me to post the teams results, or if someone sees the team thread (new one each week :eek:) post the link in here so I can do it on my return,,,knowing me as an online addict I'll be lurking close by ;)

Your all doing brilliant, this team is the best team whatever the scores say,,,week 9 complete and we've got the same team members...going strong :gen126:

well girls been for weigh in today and im cant believe it i dont know how ive dont it but ive lost 14lbs woohooo ill say it again 14lbs woohooo

last weigh in = 319
this week = 305
total = 14lbss woohoo :D

im so pleased hehehehhehe still on cloud 9 really

:party0038::happy096::wow:Well Done DD thats an amazing loss:happy096: What a fantastic achievment!! That ought to help things a long a bit. Could do with a nice big loss like that myself. You should be really proud of yourself. 14lbs is brilliant!! xxx Think we know who this weeks star is going to!!!:party0038::party0011::party0011:

clothes I've brought lately

Hi Ladies,

I'm a little bored tonight so going to show you the 3 dresses, 2 pairs shoes and 1 top I brought in the past few days. This is so I don't have to walk around naked when I go home!!

All for under 100 squid!! I'm such a bargain hunter!

Attachments

• bow top.jpg
    bow top.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 21
  • my purple dip dye lipsy dress.jpg
    my purple dip dye lipsy dress.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 28
  • oasis beach dress.jpg
    oasis beach dress.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 24
  • pink frock.jpg
    pink frock.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 34
  • pink shoes.jpg
    pink shoes.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 26
I love the turquiose one - you are so going to be my personal stylist when I am thin!

ooh - I would love to be your stylist!! I love playing dress ups on other people!!

Here's the other pair of shoes as well. the post will only let you add 5 pics at a time.

How you going this week Sha? I'm really proud of you for avoiding the scales. I think that's best for the mental state some weeks when you know it's not going to be a true gauge and would only cause heartache. Will be pretty exciting/nerve racking next week!!

Attachments

• gunmetal shoes.jpg
    gunmetal shoes.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 19
thanks everyone i couldnt believe when my cdc said how much i had lost but i need it as im finding it all really hard at the moment with everthing and with money being tight sometimes i keep think well i wouldnt spaend that much on food but i know i would and i would just eat even more with everything going on so yeh i lost 14lbs (have to keep saying it lol) and one day soon ill be thin woohoo

oh sac when i lost my weight and im thin ur doing my shopping as i dont have a clue but no high heels well maybe little ones as theres no way i could walk in those but are very nice lol

Hey hey!

I'm going to be taking advantage of ebay this weekend I think. Wooo etc.

SAC - going ok this week, have lost the 10lbs I put on last week, and hoping to crack 16 stone by wednesday. Then I stop messing around and full steam ahead until christmas. You so are my stylist. I feel girly shopping trip coming on!

Right - must go and put things away. Big friday night mess in my kitchen.

huggs all round

This is just a quicky cos I'm about to take my car for it's MOT, I'm dreading it cos I'm sure it's going to fail. I'm selling it and really begrudge :mad: having to tax and test it, but hey it's gotta be done.

Shadaca well done on losing that 10lbs! And SaC all thoses dresses are fab. Love them all!

Oh well, gotta go and face the music at the garage:wave_cry:. Wish me luck.... I'll be back later - hopefully happy.

I'm going to be taking advantage of ebay this weekend I think. Wooo etc.

yeh me too ive just spent all morning listing things wooho cant wait till i get rid of the the stuff i got in flat then im going to get my dad to come and help me paint it i feel a very pinl bedroom coming as i wasnt allowed before and i love the idea of a bright pink and black bedroom

SH- hope everything goes ok with car

and hope everyone else is having a great weekend oh is it me or r we missing a member or have i not read the post right again ill go have a look

yeh me too ive just spent all morning listing things wooho cant wait till i get rid of the the stuff i got in flat then im going to get my dad to come and help me paint it i feel a very pinl bedroom coming as i wasnt allowed before and i love the idea of a bright pink and black bedroom

SH- hope everything goes ok with car

and hope everyone else is having a great weekend oh is it me or r we missing a member or have i not read the post right again ill go have a look

I love the sound of a black and pink boudoir:D, mines black and purple (grapey purple). The pic of my room is old, I now have black bedding and black curtains.

And my kitchen is girly pink:eek:, a couple of years ago I decided that as my oh was no longer in the house I would have a real girls kitchen, I regretted it for a week or so after I'd done it, but I love it now!

Luckily my car passed it's MOT with minimal fuss, 1 new tyre was all it needed. Phew, I hate doing 'man' things like taking the car to the garage. So as compensation, I'm going out for a drive with my Mummy.:D

Hope everyone is having a good weekendXxxxx

Attachments

• DSCF0165.jpg
    DSCF0165.jpg
    369.9 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCF0169.jpg
    DSCF0169.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 20
  • House 032.jpg
    House 032.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 23
Just when things seemed to be going really well in my life something always has to go wrong. I've discovered a leak :tear_drop: in my bathroom! The reason I found it is cos the laminate flooring in my bedroom has started to lift, and on closer inspection water is seeping up from it. I went into the bathroom and discovered that the pipe that supplies the water to the toilet cistern is leaking slowly. It's happened before a couple of years ago but was limited to just the bathroom floor, but this time it's seeped through to the bedroom, so it looks like I'm going to have to get the flooring taken up. I can't afford to have more put down just yet booo, so my lovely bedroom is going to be a Sh*t tip until the new year. I feel like crying :cry:. I don't know what to do about it, have called my dad (as I always do) so he's coming to see it, can't afford to call an emergency plummer out so hope it'll be ok til Monday or Tuesday.

Sorry, didn't mean to go on so much, but I needed to get it off my chest. Can anything else go wrong? Probably knowing my luck.
:tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop:

Back