Team Back On Track!

i know the feeling!! one of the ladies in my office has brought in freshly made choc fudge cake it looks divine!! i feel so cold and drained today i just want to sleep!!

drink lots of water and avoid anything salty hopefully that will help get that last pound off u

Stayed the same at weigh in which I was gutted about but I had had a couple of horrendous days! Went out last night and got hammered. Haven't eaten anything all day as just been trying to recover!!!

aaww chin up!! as long as you can say you had a good time then staying the same isnt a bad thing!! we can pull it back in for a loss next weigh hun!!

saturday i went out too!! typical indian sports bar type of food so i just stuck to grilled fish, chicken had a wee bit if paneer and some daal!! i had a sneaky look at the scales it looks like a it could be a couple of pounds off as long as saturday hasnt spoilt that!!

Back on Cambridge today after a few days having religious events etc. raring to go now. Want to lose this half stone by end of month to get to 10 stone!! :)

Well after yesterday's gusto, I fell flat!!! Been working this week and as soon as I've come home, just about ate everything in sight!!! :(

Spoke to CDC. She's advised tetras at lunchtime and a bar on the way home from work. That sounds alright eh?

yeah i agree!! i take a tetra and porridge into work have that and then when i get home i make the chocolate one with hot water at 4.30ish then i sit with my boys and have my high protein meal (usually 80 gms of spinach stir fried with tofu, quorn or scrambled with eggs) at about 7 ish!!

that way i can afford to spend 200 cals in the gym!! i refuse to give up exercise!

Simmy1978 said:
btw i still lost a pound and a bit!! not bad given the fact that i cheated loads over diwali!!

Well done!!! I'm not expecting a loss on Sunday but so want to lose 1 stone before going to Switzerland in december! :s

aawww you will get there baby mumma just stay focused!! identify your weak moments i have done that a lot lately and realised that i have a terrible relationship for with food and that when my mood is low or someone has p!ssed me off i want to eat! and i want all the worst foods possible like sickly sweet chocolates and really pungent salty crisps like cheese and onion or worst monster munch!!!

then my hubby had words with me (we pay half and half for the shakes) that i'm only letting myself down when i cheat! i cried and told him i couldnt understand why i felt the need to cheat specially as i wasnt hungry anyway!! he is the one who then identified me as an emotional eater!! and this is what he said to me:

"Stay in control of your emotions! dont let them control ur behaviour" i remember that now!! its still hard and to be honest i still cheat a little here and there but i try to cheat within the remit of the plan!! for e.g if i have a craving for salty food then i will pick at a couple of dry roasted peanuts (believe me its hard not devouring the whole lot tho) but it stops me reaching for the crisps!! and cuz peanuts are high in protein i'm literally only having a couple its enough to take the edge off my craving but (hopefully) not enough to do too much damage!!

This weeks weigh in i lost 4 lb btw! :) so very chuffed with that!!!

Hey Simmy!!

How's it going?

X

Hello baby mumma long time no see!! have had my fair share of food and temptation battles!! some won some lost!! all in allit hasnt been too bad!!

lost 22 lb in total!! :)

how have u been??

Same as you really. Lost about 17lbs in total. Still got 1 1/2 stone to go. December is always hard cos we have our anniversary, hubby's bday, obv Xmas stuff going on... I'm trying to just keep drinking the water and praying really!! ;)

How much more u got to lose?

I'm getting loads of fab compliments which is great for spurring me on!!

hi babymumma i would really like to lose another 20lb before i go away in feb, its about 8 weeks away so hopefully i can get to it by then!!

How about you??

Started on sole source again yday. Was so hard being surrounded by all the left over chocolate but I managed to get through it. Need to up my water intake though. Usually have a herbal tea on the go all the time but still feel dehydrated sometimes. Must be the fact that I've got the heating on all the time too!!

How was Xmas?

X

aahhh yeah heating was on full at my mums and i felt really dehydrated too!!

xmas was bags of fun!! i pretty much ate what i wanted on xmas day! i avoided the obvious carbs like rice bread and potatoes etc but i did manage to sink my teeth into a few sweet treats! i'm doing SS again today as well but i have switched from Cambridge to Slim and Save as well!

Slim and save is online right? I need my consultant as she's ace so I wouldn't consider switching. Plus I start my consultant training on the 9th which I'm sooo excited about. So I need to be on top form. I can't help others lose weight when I'm struggling myself

Yes its the online one!! i need to save a bit of money for my india trip otherwise i would have stuck to cambruidge too! my consultant is also fab!! but u especially should stick to it if you are becoming a consultant!! good luck with that i am sure you will make a fab consultant! :)

How's it going Simmy? I'm not doing fab.

Got an appt with my CDC in the morning. Seeing her will help motivate me.

hey babymumma i have pretty much been staying the same i think i might have even gained a little over xmas! :( but i am back track!! i only have today and tomorrow on CD before i move onto my slim and save packs!! must admit i am looking forward to them!!

mushroom pasta as one of my meals?? yes please!! well its more like soup with a bit of pasta in it but its a nice savoury change i suppose!

Back