Team Back On Track!

Thanks babymumma!! thats really good to know!! how tall are you? and are you still on SS?? you have done really really well girl!!

Simmy1978 said:
Thanks babymumma!! thats really good to know!! how tall are you? and are you still on SS?? you have done really really well girl!!

I'm 5'2.75"! ;) I've been on SS for past 4 weeks. Not entirely though. I have cheated.

so u have done brilliantly!! i am about to leave work to go see my CDC in an hour!:(

tomorrow is the day i start a fresh and look forward to seeing a trimmer slimmer version of moi!!

roll on half an hour!!

Hey welcome to the team! I don't have a goal weight cos I don't know how I feel at a much lower weight! So ill wait n see when I get there! Not been very good since weigh in on Monday this week! :-( decided to have a couple of days off then get back to it! In my 6th week now x

I'm having a planned day off too. Official weigh in on sat morning now. :s Checked today and trend is still downwards which I'm happy about. :)

babymumma2 said:
I'm having a planned day off too. Official weigh in on sat morning now. :s Checked today and trend is still downwards which I'm happy about. :)

I don't seem to have any trick or treaters so I keep eating the sweets! Whoops! X

vjs167 said:
I don't seem to have any trick or treaters so I keep eating the sweets! Whoops! X

Lol. Well I bought little kinder chocs but I haven't had any either!! Oh well! ;) Life goes on eh? Hehe.

babymumma2 said:
Lol. Well I bought little kinder chocs but I haven't had any either!! Oh well! ;) Life goes on eh? Hehe.

There's always tomorrow ........ :-S lol x

Saw some family members yday who I hadn't seen and they commented on my weight loss. Going to treat myself to a massage as soon as 1 stone has been hit I think. And a facial for 2 stones!! :) Not sure what to get for when I hit goal? A shopping trip maybe? ;)

Sooo I went to see my CDC last night she wants me to step 2i rather that ss but I would rather do ss! Two things first u weigh more than i thought and at that I just felt like crying! And just as I thought right enough moping around I'm going to do this I fell ill this morning! All feverish aching being sick the lot! Just my luck I feel so crappy been in bed all day!

Simmy1978 said:
Sooo I went to see my CDC last night she wants me to step 2i rather that ss but I would rather do ss! Two things first u weigh more than i thought and at that I just felt like crying! And just as I thought right enough moping around I'm going to do this I fell ill this morning! All feverish aching being sick the lot! Just my luck I feel so crappy been in bed all day!

Why does she want u to start on step 2?

Simmy1978 said:
Cuz I got diwali nd other stuff coming up but I'm just gutted I couldn't start today

Diwali isn't for another couple of weeks is it?

Simmy1978 said:
It's on the 13th I'm still thinking I will do ss tbh

Hope your feeling better today and can start cambridge!!

Hope your feeling better today and can start cambridge!!

Thx vjs I'm going to start it today! Have finished a ltr of water already

In a way being ill isn't so bad I can blame feeling rough for the first dew days on that and not having an apetite helps too!

Looking forward to going home today. There's been too many temptations sitting at mums house with their daily cooking of delicious foods!!!

Oh babymumma I know the feeling! I can gain no ends of pounds at my mums! :( thankfully she knows I'm on cd and is very supportive

Simmy1978 said:
Oh babymumma I know the feeling! I can gain no ends of pounds at my mums! :( thankfully she knows I'm on cd and is very supportive

Wish my parents were supportive!! Don't know how my sister does it. Weigh in tomorrow morning!! :s

Back