Team Back On Track!

Another 2lbs off!! That's 13lbs. Just shy of my 1 stone goal!! :sigh: Very impressed with myself. Some of my clothes I'm literally swimming in now, as I've lost a lot from my top. Now just waiting for my bottom half to catch up!! :)

Well done honey thats brilliant! I'm sure u will be peeing that pound away at some point today too!

How much left now till you at goal now?

I did ss+ yesterday as its totm and feel ok today! :) I'm already feeling less bloated and peeing no ends

I would have peed away the pound if I hadn't eaten some chips!! Lol. Been relatively good but the crap weather makes me want food!!! But I am motivated cos I can see the difference in my clothes and my body so back on it tomorrow.

Have u had any luck with making the shakes hot?

Simmy1978 said:
Well done honey thats brilliant! I'm sure u will be peeing that pound away at some point today too!

How much left now till you at goal now?

I did ss+ yesterday as its totm and feel ok today! :) I'm already feeling less bloated and peeing no ends

My ultimate goal weight is 9 stone so technically still have 1 1/2 stone to go. Having said that, I haven't been 9 stone for 3 years so don't know if that will suit me anymore. Just going to see how it goes I think.

I hated totm when weighing in. Always just made u feel huge!!!

I would have peed away the pound if I hadn't eaten some chips!! Lol. Been relatively good but the crap weather makes me want food!!! But I am motivated cos I can see the difference in my clothes and my body so back on it tomorrow.

Have u had any luck with making the shakes hot?

Hiya sipping one made with chocolate as we speak I made this one with water that had boiled in the kettle but yesterday the water was slightly cooler and it tasted nicer!

It's a great choc fix if u ask me I actually feel ready to go sole source completely now! Have u tried the porridge?

10 st is the lowest I've ever weighed :'( so that's my first target and maybe get to 9 if I can!

Well I'm hoping I get my massage this week as that what I promised myself if I lost 1 stone. :)

I don't like the hot choc. :s And getting very sick of the vanilla too. I've given up on the soups too. I hope I lose the rest of the weight before I become sick of these shakes!!!

And I don't like porridge at the best of times. Didn't want a Cambridge one to put me off for life!!

Hmmm no I like the chocolate I'm a bit off the soup tbh

I'm going to try the porridge I think I just want the comfort of spooning something into my mouth! LOL

Aawww hope u get that massage u wanted

Have booked myself in for a mini facial this Friday in the hope I will have lost that pesky pound!! Mini facial rather than a massage as money is quite tight and I'm getting my nails done too. Massage for two stones I think!! :)

Got through a day at work on just a bar. Just got in and had second shake and lots of water. Will have a shake just before bed I think!! :)

Hope everyone is having a good day xxx

hi Babymumma! yeah i know the feeling with money being tight etc this is an expensive (but worth it plan) i have told my hubby i want £10 from him for every pound that i lose to go towards my shopping trip to india in Feb!! LOL thats my treat!!

damn i need to get my nails done as well!!

i slipped up yesterday and had some chocolate!! not happy with myself specially as i am going out for dinner tonight as well!! :( tonight is a planned "cheat night" i'm going to have grilled chicken and salad and loads of sparkling water

I get weighed tomorrow its only day 5??

Sneaky weigh in this morning and still haven't lost that elusive lb!! :(

aawwww chin up babe!! whens ur real weigh in with ur CDC?? it will come off i'm sure

i have my first one today!!!

Simmy1978 said:
aawwww chin up babe!! whens ur real weigh in with ur CDC?? it will come off i'm sure

i have my first one today!!!

Had a meeting with my CDC this morning about becoming a consultant myself. Exciting times ahead I think!! :)

WI is on Friday. Feeling very motivated right now!!!

Good luck!!

Xx

i'm sure you will make a fab consultant!! go for it!!! its something i might consider too if and when i finally start to work part time!! :)

Simmy1978 said:
i'm sure you will make a fab consultant!! go for it!!! its something i might consider too if and when i finally start to work part time!! :)

What time is weigh in?

Where do u work now?

Xx

Just had my weigh in 8llb off! Oh yeah oh yeah let's do the happy dance!

I work as a support worker for a housing association

Simmy1978 said:
Just had my weigh in 8llb off! Oh yeah oh yeah let's do the happy dance!

I work as a support worker for a housing association

Simmy!!! That's fantastic!!!! Well done!! Doing the happy dance with u! :)

Not been too great today. Not been too bad but haven't stuck to Cambridge. Weigh in tomorrow lunchtime though!! Will that elusive lb have come off?

Back