Team Easy

Good luck tonight! I disagree though, youve done really well :D especialy if you stayed the same after a holiday! could be easy to gain after that.
We have a guy like that in our group too, though I cant be too mad at him,hes my father!!

Well done Foxy and Hanz! Those awards really boost your confidence and will power, I think.
And good luck for tonight motherof2. I'm sure you'll do fine, keep your chin up sweet :)

It seems lots of us have been poorly. I thought maybe my illness would work in favour of my weight loss, but alas, I only lost 1.5. I think it was because I just didn't have the energy or the willpower to get on my rowing machine. It really bummed me out too, because I wanted to reach half a stone this week and I'm half a pound off the target, Grrrrrr. Oh well, it's made me more determined to lose a good few pounds this week. Good luck with all your wi's lovely ladies! x

Thanks everyone for the encouragement! I lost 1/2 lb! Not bad I guess!

Its made me want to get back to it again. Especially as the sun has made an appearance this week. I think I might dust off my bike and go for a bike ride this weekend! I haven't been motivated at all to do my exercise dvds!

Can I join please? I'm Kerry, 38, live in Edinburgh. Have 2yr old son and nanny for 8yr old and 5yr old. I started EE on 11th January, have had a few blips along the way but only need 1lb more to get my 1st stone. I'm loving EE but struggling with the 1/3 superfree as I detest vegetables.

Hiya can I join here too please:)

I've been doing EE since the end of January and am enjoying it so much. Hoping to lose 2lbs tomorrow to take me to the 1st stone off. Fingers crossed.

Hi ladies,

Im joining too, im doing EE cos i dont like the restrictions of red and green days i like variety.

This was my first weigh in and I lost 7.5 lbs :D

Well done to everyone else :)

Lizzie xxx

Wahey, wasnt sure tonight but lost 4lbs and was slimmerof the week again. Very happy! :D

Well done, ladies! I need to do some more exercise too. Not been in the mood lately though *sigh*.
WI last night and I lost 3.5lbs. I was convinced I'd had a terrible week, too (after an incident concerning a Chinese buffet). I also got SOTW ^^.
Good luck to the soon to be weighed :)

Hi Team Easy :D

Well it sounds like everyone is doing really well on EE which is fab.

I joined SW on 4 Jan and have lost 16lbs on EE so far. I absolutely love it and when people say 'are you on a diet', I say 'no' cos how can it be when I am eating more than ever! It's just a health eating plan.

I love the variety with EE and the fact that you don't to weigh anything but your HEs and I think that's why it works. By the time you have filled yourself up on all the free and superfree foods, it's actually difficult to fit the syns in! I could easily do 15 with 2 glasses of red wine but usually I think 'it's just not worth it'.

I am a little addicted to the Mint Crunch Hi-Fi bars, they are delicious.

Wow fantastic weight losses! I stayed the same this week... I am gutted! :cry: I have been following it 100% too! Oh well...

Hello,

I joined sw yesterday and after looking at the options have decided EE is the best way :) tucked into a delicious lunch today with bacon, quorn sausages and scrambled egg! yummy :)

xx

wow .. lots of new people joining the team since i was last here! a big WELCOME to you all! well done on all of your fantastic weight losses!! go Team Easy! woop woop! i sts this week ... which i was actually really pleased about, because i have been completely off plan due to moving home ... although i did eat a LOT of superfree along with the pizza, chips, pizza! lol. am 100% back on track this week - aiming for my stone award next week ... only 0.5lbs to go!! x

Go McG you will definitely get your award this week! :D

Mother of 2 - STS is better than gaining so don't be downhearted. It could be time of the month or just normal variances, look at the overall loss rather than just one week in isolation otherwise it really starts to affect your motivation.

Good luck everyone :eek:) x

Another 3.5 off this week andgotmy stone award :)Very happy last week was tough.. I think the shiny newness of dieting was wearing off a bit and I was losing motivation - however bought trousers in a size down yesterday and feel a million times better!

Good luck McG! You'll get the .5, easy peasy :).
And well done Hanz! It really feels great when your clothes start to become lose, doesn't it? I need to buy a pair of too-small jeans to spur me on my way.

I have my WI tonight and am feeling anxious. The shininess of it all has worn off for me too, and I'm switching around my Syns a lot, too, like having twenty on one day and none on the next. That always makes me feel like I've not been following it properly. We'll see how it goes later. As long as I've not put on, I'll be happy!

Hey everyone! Lost 1.5lbs last night. Its coming off slowly, but at least its coming off!!!!

Hi can i join you guys? I have just started extra easy after having done SW a few years ago and lived on green choice. Love the choice - essentailly feeling like i am eating what ever i want! First weigh in tomorrow but not expecting anythnig much after Easter Monday last week (Cake!), and fish and chips snd easter egg on friday (put my back out and too knackered to cook!) but would be happy with anything to get the ball rolling. All geared up for the new week ahaead though.

Are there any challenges going i can join too does anyone know?

Hi! Its all gone a little quiet in here..

I am doing the Wii fit challenge for April. It is really great at motivating me! I could do with a challenge to lose weight though too! (it is why I am here!!!) I have been really slacking lately..!

hi i'm new too, joined sw on tuesday seems exciting cant wait to be able to do jeans up without having to lay flat on the bed lol would love a wii fit but they seem so expensive at the moment

Back