Team Easy

thanks motherof2 :)

Welcome to the group melissa! x

although I have not stuck to my usual plan and done little exercise (been poorly) I have still lost 1/2 lb :D

hiya can i join, iv been at slimming world since the summer and absolutely love EE, all my housemates stare at my always piled high plates and dont understand how it works (neither do i for that matter but i love it) I lost 5.5lbs this weeks delighted-i really needed a big loss to motivate me back into it after too many weeks of STS or putting on. Everyone is doing brilliantly xx

Hi there, I'd love to join. I've just started the EE plan, and after being told about the red and green days thought it sounded restrictive, but EE seems absolutely fabulous!
I have about 3-4 stone to loose, so could really use a small group of people for support. I am definitely going to come on here and post my WI's and menus for the day.

Breakfast: Three digestive sized oat cracker things (HE choice B), with 1tbs of jam (2 syns)
Dinner: Knorr red pepper and tomato soup (can't find a syn value anywhere, so estimating at 2.5 syns as vegetable soup). A Muller Light yoghurt, WW Tortilla chips (4 syns), apple, diet coke and peppermint tea with sweetener.
I'm going to make something completely free for dinner, I think.

WI tonight, I'm scared =/

Hi Devotchka!

Good luck with WI tonight. I also have WI. Not feeling very positive about it, I haven't been following it very well since being away.

What a great idea for breakfast! I need something sweet to kickstart me in the mornings!

Hi motherof2. Don't be afraid, you'll be fine! If you gain or lose it's positive! Either, you'll have lost and feel proud or gained and have extra motivation. It's win-win. Thanks for the support!

I sts this week..it could have been a lot worse! Think I will try the super speed soup this week! Just looking at your stats Devotchka.. we are the same height and the same start weight!

Wow! That's pretty cool. I bet if we compared pictures we would just be the same person :p. Well done on sts! Don't let it frustrate you, as you said could be much worse!

At the WI tonight, I lost 5lbs. Very proud as I was sure I'd eaten far too much to lose anything. It was inspiring. I came home and made a free stir-fry with Diet Coke- a recipe that I found on here. Surprisingly good!

Last edited:
Knock knock!!
LOL! Hi, just read that the door is open to everyone following EE.
I'm using my old books, and started doing EE on Monday of this week. Although, sometimes I find it restrictive with only the one HEA and HEB, so today I am actually doing a red day... but most days will/are definitely EE days, so am I still welcome???

Hellooooooooo, good, and thanks!!
My day has actually changed back to an EE day, lol... so much easier.

.5 on for me :( think its all the mug shots and maybe sugar free squash??

Hi all,

I haven't been around for a while as I've not been too well. Picked up some horrible virus that I've had difficulty in shaking off. Feeling much better now (and eating for England as a result!!!)

Well, as a consequence of my not eating for three days last week (virus!) I actually lost 4lbs this week when I weighed in on Monday. Didn't stay for meeting as I was still feeling rather poo, but then got a certificate through the post yesterday to say I was slimmer of the week! Never expected that as there are other people in the group who regularly lose betwenn 5 and 7 pounds a week.

Typical huh, probably the only time I'll ever be slimmer of the week I wasn't there to get the glory! lol

you can revel in your slimmer of the week glory here with us! Well done foxy!!! x

Hello ;D Ive been at slimming world for 2 weeks now and been doing the Extra easy, which I love! Really enjoying it, dont feel deprived of much and getting into it so this is definately the team for me.

Lost 4 1/2 this week and was slimmer of the week which was very suprising.. figured being new I wouldnt be in line for something like that!

Congratulations for all those slimmer of the weeks!! In my class you forfeit the glory if you don’t stay to class..and because I have to get back for my children, I cannot stay. I should say at this point that I have never lost enough to get SOW. There is a man in our class who seems to be effortlessly losing weight!
I haven’t been well this week and not had much of an appetite.. but needing the calories! WI tonight..its not going to be pretty!!! :cry:

Back