Team Easy

Hi Chocaslim (great name by the way..chocolate is my downfall!!). How are you finding your first week? It’s great to hear someone sounding excited! I sounded like that back in Jan when I started..I was losing weight too! Now the sun is shining, it is scary to think I will have to get my arms and legs out soon! I hate feeling frumpy over the summer months. I was reading the SW magazine yesterday and there are some great recipes in there. I want to feel excited about what I am eating again!

What is everyone’s favourite meal at the moment?

Hi all, lovign ee this week. Eating loads of fantastic stuff, beef chilli and rice, spicy salmon and potato wedges, sausage and mash! Loving it! Plus i am making sure i treat myself to a bit of choc every night - allowed a whole twirl twice now but only wanted half! how on earth did that happen. Let you know what the result of all this stuffing ym face is next monday!

Hi all,
Please can I join?!
I started Extra Easy today, after going to my first ever meeting last night. Have to say I'm loving the sound of everything.

Today I have eaten:
Breakfast: Mullerlight and an apple
Lunch: Bachelor's Pasta n Sauce Cheese, Ham and Leek (1syn)
Snack: Cherry tomatoes
Dinner: SW Spag Bol (1/2 syn for tomato puree) with 20g cheddar (some of HEXa) and salad of superfree foods.
Pud: Strawberries and grapes with candarel
Snack: 1choc hob nob (4.5syns), 1 fun size twix (5syns) and a cup of tea (rest of HEXa)
Before bed: Options Hot Choc (2syns)

Didn't even get round to eating my HEXb!

Does this sound about right at 13 syns?

Thanks a million!

Hi all,
Please can I join?!
I started Extra Easy today, after going to my first ever meeting last night. Have to say I'm loving the sound of everything.

Today I have eaten:
Breakfast: Mullerlight and an apple
Lunch: Bachelor's Pasta n Sauce Cheese, Ham and Leek (1syn)
Snack: Cherry tomatoes
Dinner: SW Spag Bol (1/2 syn for tomato puree) with 20g cheddar (some of HEXa) and salad of superfree foods.
Pud: Strawberries and grapes with candarel
Snack: 1choc hob nob (4.5syns), 1 fun size twix (5syns) and a cup of tea (rest of HEXa)
Before bed: Options Hot Choc (2syns)

Didn't even get round to eating my HEXb!

Does this sound about right at 13 syns?

Thanks a million!

Great stuff, well done! I also often forget to have my b choice, but it is important that we try harder to include it as it ensures that we are having enough fibre (despite what we get from the fruit and veg). I try to have it either with my breakfast (all bran, weetabix or porridge oats) or some bread at lunchtime. If I forget (and remember before bed), I get to scoff a ruby hi-fi bar (my absolute favourite) or one of the new kelloggs chocolate/fibre bars. :D

hey, can i join? im starting SW (and loving the sound of EE) on monday!! really looking forward to shifting the weight. i put on a fair amount of weight when i moved out of home (4 years ago) then had a baby whos now 18 months, i lost all my pregnancy weight with breastfeeding, but as she fed less, i didnt eat less and im now at my biggest, just with an extra flabby belly lol, need to get rid of my thighs! had enough of chucking my jeans away from thigh rubbing tears!! xx

Hi all
i joined sw jan this year, i have 1lb to got for a 1st sticker which i really hope to get this week, but did have a slip up over the weekend, way way to much wine. I have wi on thursday evening. Wishing you guys a great week. xx

Can i join?

Im abit new to this and trying to do it out of books and with the help of minimins!!

My Names Emma im 26 (well soon to be 27th 2nd may!) married to Dave for 6 years together 12 years four beautiful children, jack 6 max 4 gracie-jane 2 and Lola-jean 12 weeks.

i lost over 6 and half stone on CD last year but have just had (well shes 12 weeks today) my 4th baby I was all set to go back on to CD to lose the stone (or 18lbs) i put on while pregnant (well i put on 8lbs while pregnant but over indulged after having her thinking i wouldnt put any more on haha!) but am feeding Lola myself so cant do it! So have decided to do SW EE as im rubbish at weighing etc!!
Ive been doing it for about 2 weeks now and have lost 5lbs but since i have 4 small children and a hubby that works amazingly hard im finding it hard to get to classes, so any help and pushes and motivation anyone can help with i would be eternally grateful!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back