Step 1 Sole Source Team FireShark

Nazz i am so with you on the shakes....

angela know what you mean about friends- just spent a week on holiday wuth a friend who asked me for every single meal( all out in restaurants bfast lunch and dinner) if i was sure i didnt want some- she is dead tiny ( size 6) and spent the whole week tellung me how good shr is , how hard she controls what she eats to kerp slim- and then eating full english bfasts, paninis and toaties for lunch and steak and chips or lovelt mls and puddings for dinner- i spent the week ticking to ss ant mentally sticking 2 fingers up every time i said no!!!!

Will try them wen im allowed kain..

Anna yep many weeks to come but bring it on.. We can do this! Have you got ur weigh in this week? X

Bessie well done for sticking to it u cud have easily given in! Im trying to not get into any situations or have any occasions where i have to sit around yummy food lol

go Bessie that did make me giggle ,, well done

we can all do it !!! x

I want the first week to be over with already and start dropping the lbs... SO impatient. Oh well, I guess I will be weighing myself :) on the odd days... :innocent0002:

Welcome to Team FireShark angela! :) Stay strong, it really is so hard when everyone around you is tempting you!!

Sometimes friends think it's funny, but it really isn't at the end of the day this is your body we're talking about! Stay strong! :) Don't give them the satisfaction ;)

I am off to sleep guys but before I go, BRING ON DAY 3!!! Just a little something...

weight1 by marshmallowfluffs, on Flickr

Last edited:
My reasons...

Be healthy
Be happy
Be able to buy nicer clothes
Be more confidant
Be less tired
Have more energy
Have less wobbles
Have less "creasy bits"
Be proud of my weight
Be proud of my body
Be proud of myself
Be able to love pictures of me and not hide in shame or delete it immediately
Be able to jump on beds without fear of breaking it!

The are ALOT more than this but the biggest one for me is to "be able to have a baby".

I'm in :) x

Teapot.. We will support u in making sure every single one of them wants become something normal! And most important one can and will happen xxxx

That's beautiful Teapot ^_^

Welcome to the team Sammy G ^_^ Good night Team! Stay strong!!! xxxx

Good morning everyone, hope you have a good day. :) Am feeling really positive this morning. Am just drinking my hot chocolate which i love then off to work :)

Good morning. Do you mind if I join too? I am 2lb off losing 4 stone and have another 2.5 - 3 stone to go! I have been 100% SS+ and plan on staying that way until I reach goal (besides for a week long holiday in 10 days time, but even then I'm sticking to CWP, just moving up to a higher step). :)

morning pink
im sure ivory will add you :D
wow you have done amazing ,, you will be a big help as most of us are very early into the plan x

had my WI

9lb gone!!

:clap:

Good morning flubbertubber, have a good day! Keep up that positivity :D

Of course you can Pink tulip, welcome to the team! You have done AMAZING so far! :D And CDanna is right, you will be a wealth of information for us to mine ;) hehe! hopefully we can help you lose that last couple of stone! That's really good of you sticking to the plan but on a higher step for your holiday, good choice!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
x

ARGH WELL DONE CDANNA! :D THAT'S FANTASTIC! ^_^ What a motivating first week loss :D Now you face the yin/yang week 2! Don't let it slip! ^_^ I know you won't, you can do this :)

Last edited:
Hmm, I'm not sure how to delete posts that I don't need or didn't meant to post XD

Last edited:
Back