Team Glitterbelles

Hi Abbie

Welcome!

Day 1 - let us know how you are getting on. I'm almost at work....one bottle of water (almost) drunk. 5 more to go! Looking forward to breakfast.....I've normally already eaten by this time. Chocolate tetra once I get to the office.

Abbie - I have aded you to the spreadsheet!

Missyl - its great. Hope you don;t mind I have made a couple of changes - and added a summary page - with a little chart so we can see how we are doing as a team!

Jayellekay said:
Abbie - I have aded you to the spreadsheet!

Missyl - its great. Hope you don;t mind I have made a couple of changes - and added a summary page - with a little chart so we can see how we are doing as a team!

Oh Jay, that's lovely thanks! Started day 1 today, forgot how lovely Tetras taste after an overload of sugar ;-) I am determined to stick to it and get this final weight off! I'll have a look at the sheet and update... xx

How are you doing? I am STARVING!! hehe!

I am on my fourth bottle of water (500ml) as I am hungry. Now I have sat still for a few minutes I can also feel that I am starting to get a headache. Think I may take some preventative tablets in a bit.

I added you to the sheet...but not sure of your height - so pleae make sure you correct all the info incase I made a mistake.

Hi Jay, ok so i've updated my sheet with my height at 5"2 and I was a pound less when i weighed myself this morning which is always a nice thing so updated that too. Well done on your water, just think each time your popping to the little girls room, your losing fat literally! (especially if in ketosis)

I'm struggling with the water a little, no flavourings or anything and forgot how much of a difference those crystals make. So im keeping myself focused on those initial two weeks and then I can have my treat, flavoured water and bars!!

Ps. The sheet is fab, wonderful invention and great way to keep us all motivated!

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't posted. Just reading your wonderful updates and holding on. Hugs and K dust!

Hi Abbie, welcome to our team :) Hope day 1 is going ok.

Jaykayelle, hope your hunger has subsided a bit.

I am nearly at the the end of day 3 and still feeling suprisingly ok!! My tummy feels a bit weird now though, very empty but I seem to have got the timings of the shakes about right so just as I start getting really hungry again it's time for the next one! Had a bit of a disaster at work though, i decided to make my choc orange shake warm so went to the kitchen and put all the water in etc, then walked round the corner to see my friend at the cafe and went to shake my shaker pot thing and the lid came off!! I didnt loose much of it but made a right mess, went all over the cafe guys sun newspapers lol, which then led to me feeling really guilty and having to buy all 10, thank god they are only 30p each lol - whoops!

Hope everyone is ok xx

Hehe! Oops! Well - at least you bought them!

Day 2 started ok for me. Chocolate tetra for brekkie. Almost polished off one litre of water. Trying to keep busy.

How is everyone else getting on?

Jayellekay said:
Hehe! Oops! Well - at least you bought them!

Day 2 started ok for me. Chocolate tetra for brekkie. Almost polished off one litre of water. Trying to keep busy.

How is everyone else getting on?

Hi everyone!
Thanks for the welcome mrs Learmouth. I managed to get through day 1 whoopie! I got three litres of water in yesterday and 3 chocolate Tetras, glad I got that much water in considering that I'm not used to drinking plain water, so a little chuffed with myself - anything is possible. I didn't get a headache yesterday, managed to get a clean out of my home office and even completed a puzzle with the other half last night which kept my mind off food. Have to say I woke up this morning feeling very pleased with myself!! Oh and I weighed myself this am and already lost two pounds which is completely out of the ordinary for me usually it takes at least 3-4 days for anything to come off, going to try not to weigh myself everyday though. Keep going guys, Jay how's day 2 going since we both started yesterday.
Hope everyone is doing ok!! xx

Glad you both made it through day 1 yesterday :)

I am on day 4 today and I am really struggling today to be honest, I have come home for a couple of hours from work for lunch because I feel so sick! I am mentally starving today (not physically just want food!) all I can think about is pizza! I will make it through today though and hopefully will feel better tomorrow, I am planning on doing nothing all weekend so hopefully that will help. In the meantime, I am watching britians fattest man to spur me on :cry:

Hope everyone is having a better day than me today xx

MrsLearmouth said:
Glad you both made it through day 1 yesterday :)

I am on day 4 today and I am really struggling today to be honest, I have come home for a couple of hours from work for lunch because I feel so sick! I am mentally starving today (not physically just want food!) all I can think about is pizza! I will make it through today though and hopefully will feel better tomorrow, I am planning on doing nothing all weekend so hopefully that will help. In the meantime, I am watching britians fattest man to spur me on :cry:

Hope everyone is having a better day than me today xx

You have done fantastically well!! You have completed three of the most difficult days on the diet, you can do it! Just think that you're probably in ketosis right now and you're body is burning pure fat, every time you're going for a pee your releasing fat!! How amazing is that! A tip that someone gave me once was that, don't think of this as a diet but that you are taking your medication to get you fit and well again, and the best side effect is that you are gonna look hot!! Hang in there, you're not alone! xx

Hello!
Hope you're starting to feel better Zoe.
I am doing ok. Taking preventitive tablets to head off a headache still. Drunk as much water as physically posssible..and still LOVING banana tetras! yummy! Wish I had bought more!
I also weighed myself this morning and am 3lbs down. very exciting. Hope it stays this way - weight loss will be the only think that keep me motivated!

Hi everyone

Is there a place available in this team? I love the feeling of support here, and I LOVE your spreadsheet - I like organisation!!

I saw my CDC for the first time yesterday evening, and started there and then. I'd been carb free for the previous 2 days, and I had only had one muller light for breakfast and a tin of soup at lunch, so I felt like I'd almost started from lunch time. So rather than wait for this morning to be day 1, I thought I'd just bite the bullet and had my first shake for my tea last night.

I am getting married in summer, so have a good motivator which will hopefully keep my going, but I think joining a friendly and supportive team would be an extra incentive for me really.

I have 1st 4 to loose before I order my dress, which needs to be done THIS MONTH! So I just want quick results, get the weight off, and then concentrate on keeping it off for the wedding and honeymoon. It's more the beach holiday that is worrying me than the wedding dress itself! But don't want to be measured now, and then loose weight later - if you know what I mean.

I feel like I've been selling myself to you - so what do you think, have I got the job?? ;) :D

Lol off course, I doubt we have a strict policy here - I'm sure people just want to be supportive for each other and let as many as they need to join.

The weigh in days begin Monday (which is our first official group one)

Glad you like the worksheet, hopefully once a few successful weeks pass - it will be great. (I'll add you to it, and then you can just modify an add ur details every week - it does all the calculations for u, u just put in ur new weight each week)

It's great that we all have strong motivators, nothing beats a wedding motivator!

When I get grumpy and tempted by food I think of my little motivator; fashion. I love fashion, unfortunately it doesn't love me lol.

I see all the lovely clothes I'd like to wear, and how good i'd look in them if I were slim - that's helps me keep going =D

What are other peoples motivators here? (big or small)

Hello! Welcome nic_noc1!

Well other than my wedding (2012), I am turning 30 in may. That's what currently keeping me going!

You have done fantastically well!! You have completed three of the most difficult days on the diet, you can do it! Just think that you're probably in ketosis right now and you're body is burning pure fat, every time you're going for a pee your releasing fat!! How amazing is that! A tip that someone gave me once was that, don't think of this as a diet but that you are taking your medication to get you fit and well again, and the best side effect is that you are gonna look hot!! Hang in there, you're not alone! xx

Thanks Abbie, that is a very good way of looking at it and I like the peeing thing too lol, never really thought about it but your right :)

I have made it to 4.30 so I can make it to the end of today, think I am going to go to bed early tonight though! I had a sign earlier actually, Just as I was going back to work the post man came and I got an invitation to the wedding reception of a girl I used to work with, knew she was getting married but didn't expect an invite, that is at end of April so hopefully I will be able to get a nice pretty dress for it (have NEVER worn a dress, except my wedding dress!), will be lots of people I used to work with who I havent seen for months so would be nice to have lost a few stone as I have always been the fat one at work! x

Lol off course, I doubt we have a strict policy here - I'm sure people just want to be supportive for each other and let as many as they need to join.

The weigh in days begin Monday (which is our first official group one)

Glad you like the worksheet, hopefully once a few successful weeks pass - it will be great. (I'll add you to it, and then you can just modify an add ur details every week - it does all the calculations for u, u just put in ur new weight each week)

It's great that we all have strong motivators, nothing beats a wedding motivator!

When I get grumpy and tempted by food I think of my little motivator; fashion. I love fashion, unfortunately it doesn't love me lol.

I see all the lovely clothes I'd like to wear, and how good i'd look in them if I were slim - that's helps me keep going =D

What are other peoples motivators here? (big or small)

Mine is IVF - Need to get my BMI to 30 before we can get NHS funding, been trying with every diet going for months but never got anywhere :sigh: this time will be different x

Hi everyone

I am getting married in summer, so have a good motivator which will hopefully keep my going, but I think joining a friendly and supportive team would be an extra incentive for me really.

I have 1st 4 to loose before I order my dress, which needs to be done THIS MONTH! So I just want quick results, get the weight off, and then concentrate on keeping it off for the wedding and honeymoon. It's more the beach holiday that is worrying me than the wedding dress itself! But don't want to be measured now, and then loose weight later - if you know what I mean.

I feel like I've been selling myself to you - so what do you think, have I got the job?? ;) :D

Well and truely sold nic_noc, welcome to our team :D Hope day 1 is going well for you. A wedding dress is a great motivator and you will loose that in no time, I got married in May just gone and really wish I had lost weight for it but I just couldnt muster up the determination at the time! xx

Thanks for the warm welcome to the team! 1st day going well. I'm v tall so get 4 packs a day, so I've had breakfast and dinner, have my leek and pot soup in my hand as we 'speak' for my tea. So still got one pack to go for supper.

I've felt ok today, a little hungry but not excessively. Hope the weekend goes quickly and I get into ketosis soon.

MrsLearmouth - I have friends who've also said they wished they'd lost weight for their wedding, which has spurred me on. And good luck with the ivf goal. What better motivator could there be??

Hope everyone else has had a good day xx

nic_noc1 said:
Thanks for the warm welcome to the team! 1st day going well. I'm v tall so get 4 packs a day, so I've had breakfast and dinner, have my leek and pot soup in my hand as we 'speak' for my tea. So still got one pack to go for supper.

I've felt ok today, a little hungry but not excessively. Hope the weekend goes quickly and I get into ketosis soon.

MrsLearmouth - I have friends who've also said they wished they'd lost weight for their wedding, which has spurred me on. And good luck with the ivf goal. What better motivator could there be??

Hope everyone else has had a good day xx

Hi Nic noc! Welcome to the team, I've just joined too and on day 2 which is nearly over- whoopie!! Well done for getting through day 1, a few more days hard work and it then gets easier from there in. xx

Back