Team ideal

Social events eek! So I've also got a dilemma, wedding next Friday. Sit down meal I. Italian restaurant. Pre ordered pasta. Is it rude to now ask for chicken? I'd rather have nothing tbh. And no alcohol :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's called la tasca it's all tapas and that sort of stuff.. It's on my day 6 and been do gd havin the shakes I don't wana crave food after ive had it.. ? Argh I duno il have a chat with my friend!

Day 4 is goin so well! I'm so happy after my horrible day yesterday :)

On my way to work got my water ! Just havin my second shake! Come on ladies half way past today let's get thru ur together x

Just having my second shake now - am HUNGRY :( hurry up ketosis. Boo x

Me too, feel better after my second shake just don't normally have it this early x Must be close tho as my mouth is so dry and i've drank loads !!!

Rkmriddell said:
Me too, feel better after my second shake just don't normally have it this early x Must be close tho as my mouth is so dry and i've drank loads !!!

Yeah I became really thirsty about day 4 or 5 and found it easier drinking water lol glad your feeling better though xxxxx

Zest for Life said:
No you must not! ;)

I won't!! Promise ;) x

How's everyone doing? I'm finding today much better, but still really hungry?!
Usually by now I'm ok. But normal hunger today, yesterday was actual pain when my tummy rumbled.

Friday tomorrow, wi for lots of you! Yay! Can't wait to see results :) think I'm the last to have a wi. Tuesday will be my first one x

Zest for Life said:
Usually by now I'm ok. But normal hunger today, yesterday was actual pain when my tummy rumbled.

Friday tomorrow, wi for lots of you! Yay! Can't wait to see results :) think I'm the last to have a wi. Tuesday will be my first one x

Awwwwwww won't be long and by the time we get all excited about your weigh in results ours will be around again :D. Glad ya have t got no more pains :( that must be awful <sneeze> sorry covered mouth lol

I hope you did! I dont want a cold on top of all this hunger pains lol ;) x

Zest for Life said:
I hope you did! I dont want a cold on top of all this hunger pains lol ;) x

Hahahahahaha yeah def as in bath and would find it hard to wipe me screen :D

Zest for Life said:

I'm starving!!! Not had a shake/soup since 8 this morning :( not brought anything with me as I don't want people to know I'm doing this. Too many questions lol. Think I'm def going to get bars for next week. Had plenty of water but my mouth tastes lousy.

My stomach hurt yesterday too zest, stopped me getting to sleep. We should be in ketosis anytime now (I hope!!) :)

xxx

Just realised, it was half 7 this morning when I had it. No wonder I feel lousy!!

liripip said:
I'm starving!!! Not had a shake/soup since 8 this morning :( not brought anything with me as I don't want people to know I'm doing this. Too many questions lol. Think I'm def going to get bars for next week. Had plenty of water but my mouth tastes lousy.

My stomach hurt yesterday too zest, stopped me getting to sleep. We should be in ketosis anytime now (I hope!!) :)

xxx

Wow that's a long time. Can u not take a tertra that you can sneak off to have? Stay strong we will soon be there x

I'm struggling still too. Just had a small chicken salad again so last two days are in between ss and ss+ my CDC assures it won't stop me getting into ketosis and I don't think I'd have got through without it. Fingers crossed for ketosis soon.

Am having a nice bath and early night to try and hurry it up lol. How has everyone else got on?

Rkmriddel, you need early nights, your up so early!
Only stick to chicken and salad won't you, can't have our Team leader going off the rails! Fingers crossed for ketosis tomorrow! X

Rkmriddell said:
Wow that's a long time. Can u not take a tertra that you can sneak off to have? Stay strong we will soon be there x

I'm struggling still too. Just had a small chicken salad again so last two days are in between ss and ss+ my CDC assures it won't stop me getting into ketosis and I don't think I'd have got through without it. Fingers crossed for ketosis soon.

Am having a nice bath and early night to try and hurry it up lol. How has everyone else got on?

I would've taken one if I'd thought to buy them last week lol. Def going to get plenty next week xx

Zest for Life said:
Only stick to chicken and salad won't you, can't have our Team leader going off the rails! Fingers crossed for ketosis tomorrow! X

Just the chicken and salad. That's enough to get me through don't worry and I only have that if I need it. There's no room to fail in this team :) xxx

liripip said:
I would've taken one if I'd thought to buy them last week lol. Def going to get plenty next week xx

Def one for this week then. Tip they are also yummy frozen as icecream x

Zest for Life said:

Has day four got any easier for you yet Hun xxx

Hi girls! Downloaded the app for my phone :) that's me just sat down. Had a shake this morning and then chicken and mushroom soup was yummy! Still have one shake to have so having a hot choc at 9 :)

I felt so energised today and it's only day 3! Going away to caravan tomorrow night ( its in ayr) but our friends are coming and get have already asked my oh to make fajitas! Noooooo! I've kicked up a fuss lol! Can't wait to go swimming with mirren :)

I'm flying into heathrow on Sunday night and then travelling to hook. In an accountant for HP and need to go down there for 2 weeks (home at weekend though) having a total dilemma about what to pack though as most of my smart work stuff is too small (had been wearing shift dresses last few months) ! Have ordered 5 dresses from next so let's hope they fit xxx

Back