Team ideal

jo3791 said:
Morning :) off work today so had a late night last night watchin films! Lovely long weekend ahead! Have a good day xx

Thanks Jo hope u do too x is that u in your pic weren't u blonde on it other day ?

harassed_mother said:
Thanks Jo hope u do too x is that u in your pic weren't u blonde on it other day ?

I thought that?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

notlongnow said:
I'm not sure I trust myself sniffing food - ok making it but draw the line at sniffing!!!!!! Day 19 for me and like you chuffed to bits to have got this far - long may it continue

Lol!
No I'm happy with just sniffing it.. Not tempted to eat it.
Just loving all the smells.. Crazy lol :)
It feels good to have come this far hey, good luck with day 19 :)
Yep soon will be posting day 50 :) xx

jo3791 said:
No Hun, that's the only pic iv ever had up xx

Think it's jojo then that has pic x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jo3791 said:
Must be, it's definitely not me, I only worked out how to put one on last night x

Yes u right think it was Jo Jo u look a bit like Josie Derby Jo from.big brother :)

What a night! All was going well till about nine o'clock when we had a call come in that one of our properties is on fire. Nephew delivered to me whilst sister and mom go check it out. They're still there trying to get to the bottom of what's happened. All I know so far is that its killed one tenant and the police think it was malicious.

So I'm say up waiting for news :( just had a bowl of salad x

Oh hun that's awful :( xxxx

Rkmriddell said:
I am officially on my way on holiday. Yay x

Enjoy :) xx

Just had third weigh in 4lbs lost sooooooo happy good luck to all having weigh in today we are team ideal and we rock!!!! Xxxx 21lbs in 3 weeks :D xxxx

therealbbe said:
Just had third weigh in 4lbs lost sooooooo happy good luck to all having weigh in today we are team ideal and we rock!!!! Xxxx 21lbs in 3 weeks :D xxxx

Yay :)

therealbbe said:

Aaaah yehhh well done Sharon that's brill one and half stone in 3 weeks well done made up for u xxxx

Back