Team ideal

Rkmriddell said:
Mmm sunshine. What's that then. We were here this time last year and it was 24 every day. Bit different this time lol. I'm saving for a big splurge once I'm at target too. X

Yeah hubby loves it! Today we're going to do some mini archery at ten then some music thing before going to shops for supplies and mini football at twelve. Then lunch before their nature walk at two. Maybe some swimming before tea then up to the show bar. Cor in tired just reading it lol. Tomorrow we're hoping to find a market or car boot to go to. The thing I love most about camping is daily routine isn't in the way. Normally I'd be out of bed cause there's be washing needed doing or something. Now all four of us are in the bed playing on the iPad. Family time is fab x

Lol me too. Good thing I brought my bed socks lol. X

Love having my hair done x Enjoy the you time x

I'm like that even without them I can't sleep past eight but that's a lie in I suppose as their normal wake up time is six. Regardless of what time they go to bed! Enjoy your book x

Yes I really must get off here as before I know it I won't have done anything else all day!!! Hubby gone to do supermarket shop so I don't face having to make food choices so don't even need to do that !!

I'm off to start my day, been lush lazing in bed this morning :)
Have a good day everyone :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jo3791 said:
Morning Hun.....my bf is exactly the same, he starts work at 5am and wakes me every time lol! Was hoping for a long lie in today as he's in magaluf but still awake early! Hairdressers today and then I'm gonna go get some of the bars from mt CDC...I love them, especially the mint one! Enjoy your day Hun xx

Ditto the bf wakes up for work at 6 every day which ESP sucks when I have a late shift. He's a wriggler too kept me up loads last night moving constantly, now he's got a nice day off and I have to get up, exhausted, for work! Grrr

Morning all. I'm having a mare of a week. Whilst I am pleased with the weight loss [16lbs in three weeks!] I have had cystitis [never known to me before] and now a stinking cold. Feel like death. Any suggestions? It seems I am being attacked from all sides. My counsellor recommends going up to 810 cals Step 2 until I feel better. What do you think?
Regards Louey xxx

Morning all. I'm having a mare of a week. Whilst I am pleased with the weight loss [16lbs in three weeks!] I have had cystitis [never known to me before] and now a stinking cold. Feel like death. Any suggestions? It seems I am being attacked from all sides. My counsellor recommends going up to 810 cals Step 2 until I feel better. What do you think?
Regards Louey xxx

poor you, that sounds horrible on all fronts (except the 16lbs which is fab!). Sometimes when we change things so drastically your body can't cope so well and so you get all these horrible illnesses. I cant give advice on what to do - I would go with your gut feeling as to what would be best but I dont have any experience of having been ill on CD so really dont know. Just wanted to sympathise with you and hope you start to feel better soon. I know lots of people on here have come down with bad colds so hopefully they can help. Hang in there whatever you decide.

:bighug:

Morning everyone :) I'm seriously getting p***ed off at my minimins apps on my phone grrrrr I've not been able to post all day yesterday and the day before. I'm really missing it :( This is the first chance I've had to get on a computer. I have been reading all your posts which has kept me spurred on.

Want to say a massive (belated) well done to Sharon - a stone and half in 3 weeks.... AMAZING!!! You're doing so well :)

Got my weigh in today and so does my mum. I'm hoping for 3lbs - I'll be more than happy with that. Think my mum will have done well, last sneaky wi showed a 5lb loss after 3 or 4 days. Then I'm taking my eldest into Sheffield to have a look round the galleries etc. We don't get a lot of one-to-one time so I'm making a special effort today. Might pop into the winter gardens to see the snooker presenters lol.

Hope everyone has a fab weekend (esp rkmriddell in her tent!) I'll try and get on later to let you know how I've got on. Hopefully they'll sort the app out soon. I've emailed them but not heard back yet. Don't really know what else to do. Enjoy your weekends anyway :) xxxxx

liripip said:
Morning everyone :) I'm seriously getting p***ed off at my minimins apps on my phone grrrrr I've not been able to post all day yesterday and the day before. I'm really missing it :( This is the first chance I've had to get on a computer. I have been reading all your posts which has kept me spurred on.

Want to say a massive (belated) well done to Sharon - a stone and half in 3 weeks.... AMAZING!!! You're doing so well :)

Got my weigh in today and so does my mum. I'm hoping for 3lbs - I'll be more than happy with that. Think my mum will have done well, last sneaky wi showed a 5lb loss after 3 or 4 days. Then I'm taking my eldest into Sheffield to have a look round the galleries etc. We don't get a lot of one-to-one time so I'm making a special effort today. Might pop into the winter gardens to see the snooker presenters lol.

Hope everyone has a fab weekend (esp rkmriddell in her tent!) I'll try and get on later to let you know how I've got on. Hopefully they'll sort the app out soon. I've emailed them but not heard back yet. Don't really know what else to do. Enjoy your weekends anyway :) xxxxx

Good luck for weigh in hun, have you tried deleting app and re downloading it I have had to do that twice.

Morning all

So I had my weigh in today and................. I lost 11.5lbs woohoo!!!!:D

Hope everyone's enjoying their Saturday?

Sherry_yz said:
Morning all

Fantastic (almost a stone!!!!) well done u must be made up!!! :)

WillpowerWoman said:
Good luck for weigh in hun, have you tried deleting app and re downloading it I have had to do that twice.

Ooh I'm thick sometimes. Never thought of that, it's worked :) thanks. Just waiting to go in x

Sherry_yz said:
Morning all

Wowzer!!! That's fab we'll done :D xxx

Just got out from wi.... I've lost 4 and mums lost 6! Dead chuffed :D x

liripip said:

Yay well done to you both :)

Sherry_yz said:
Morning all

That's brilliant :) well done x

liripip said:

Yay! Well done, must be nice your ma joining you on the diet :) x

Zest for Life said:
Yay! Well done, must be nice your ma joining you on the diet :) x

Yeah it's lovely :) x

Yayy! Hope you have tons of fun.

Message meant for rkmriddell :)
Hope you have a super time and thanks for your support, I really appreciate it :)

Last edited:
Back