Team ideal

Second time lucky said:
Hi all day 4 of holiday today been out yes walking again! Been walking around with a Tupperware container full of cucumber sticks in case I get tempted after all who wants chips and cream teas anyway ?
Feeling very tired and washed out today must be the sea air and breeze though the sun keeps coming out and skies clearing so all is well with the world.
congrats to anyone I missed with their weight losses I apologise and well done the main word that counts is LOSS not the number that goes with it we are all heading in the right direction after all and this team certainly keeps you strong and determined .
dont forget stressed is dessert spelt backwards
xxxxxxxxxx

Not me ;) lol. I feel the same today as does will. Maybe there's something in the air?! Glad you had another good day x

Second time lucky said:
Guess what weather looking good tomorrow so have decided to go off for a nice long walk!
lovely if I really behave I ll be able to have a nice portion of cucumber later!!

LOL x

Second time lucky said:
We could start a new diet plan in 4 stages:
Stage 1 think of England 64 equals quarter pound
stage 2 awake 64 equals half pound
Stage 3 Move 64 equals one half pounds
Stage 4 Demented marathon 64 equals one and half pounds bad back
I prefer the alternate diet
/stage 1 don't eat don't speak headache constipation cold bad breath lose shed loads!,,,

Haha x

Evening my lovely team mates :) how are you all doing. Hope you've enjoyed your long weekends

We ended up taking the kids to monkey world today and were quite lucky with the weather. They've had a great day. I forgot my shakes though so had a tuna and egg salad whilst I was there. Probably more protein than I should have had but hey ho. Feel really exhausted today too. Had two shakes saving my last for bedtime :) really craving a glass of rose today though!! X

jo3791 said:
I can update my ticker but my stats on the left don't update, how do I do that please? Xx

On settings on the mini mins website enter in current weight x

jo3791 said:
Thanks Hun, I want to get to 10st4lb....then maybe 10st but no lower... My bmi would be under 20 if I went lower than 10st, plus I'm tall so I'd look too skinny xx

11lb to target, that's nice, won't take long to hit that! How tall are you? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jo3791 said:
Thanks Hun, I want to get to 10st4lb....then maybe 10st but no lower... My bmi would be under 20 if I went lower than 10st, plus I'm tall so I'd look too skinny xx

How tall are you. I'm only small 5-4 10st just brings me into healthy!!! X

11lb to target, that's nice, won't take long to hit that! How tall are you? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm 5ft10 so quite tall! I'm thinking 6 weeks if I can lose 2lb a week, fingers crossed anyway, had a good think before and figured the longer it takes to come off the easier it will be to maintain if that makes sense? Xx

jo3791 said:
I'm 5ft10 so quite tall! I'm thinking 6 weeks if I can lose 2lb a week, fingers crossed anyway, had a good think before and figured the longer it takes to come off the easier it will be to maintain if that makes sense? Xx

Definitely does. Are you going all the way to goal on ss or gonna start working up soon? X

jo3791 said:

I need to get on one of them stretching machines ;) x

jo3791 said:
My CDC wouldn't put me on SS, I started on step 2 xx

Yeah mine has said when im within a stone of target or get to healthy bmi i need to start working up too. Am looking forward to it though :) just looking forward to being a nice weight and somewhere where I'll be happy with myself and my shape! X

Yeah mine has said when im within a stone of target or get to healthy bmi i need to start working up too. Am looking forward to it though :) just looking forward to being a nice weight and somewhere where I'll be happy with myself and my shape! X

That's all I want, to be happy in myself! I just want to get back to how I was a year ago, I was happy at 10st :) xx

Back