Team ideal

jojo73 said:
Weigh in is at 12.45 earlier than last week (6.30) I will be on as soon as I know

You will be hitting ketosis today Hun and have a euphoria feeling about everything and will feel really good it's a lovely feeling watch out for bad breath as that's a sign you doing really well x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks I hope so!! Look forward to hearing from your WI :) x

jojo73 said:
Weigh in is at 12.45 earlier than last week (6.30) I will be on as soon as I know

You will be hitting ketosis today Hun and have a euphoria feeling about everything and will feel really good it's a lovely feeling watch out for bad breath as that's a sign you doing really well x

I can't wait for that feeling!
Good luck, you've made it to day 7 that's the hardest part over x

It's a lovely feeling zest even when cooking food for family believe it or not don't get me wrong still get the rumbles now and then but no cravings for food at all i feel better when cooking foot seems to take temptation away as well as hubby eating in front of me whilst I have me soup what day you on now? X

Rkmriddell, hey, did you have a lay in? Your usually posting in the early hours of the morning lol
Day 5, surely today will be easier?!
I don't know how I made it to here, I've found this the hardest restart ever! What about you? If it wasn't for this support I would never have made it. It was good so many of us started same day wasn't it x

Day 8!!! Hey guys I had bit of an early nite this cold is horrible lol anyway today is weigh in day :) I actually woke up for pee at around 3.30am looked at clock and ooooooooo get weighed in in 7hrs I am completely obsessed I think!!!! Ps can't stop sneezing :( and eyes watering
Hope you all have great day
Love Sharon xxxx

jojo73 said:
It's a lovely feeling zest even when cooking food for family believe it or not don't get me wrong still get the rumbles now and then but no cravings for food at all i feel better when cooking foot seems to take temptation away as well as hubby eating in front of me whilst I have me soup what day you on now? X

Day 5, I'm on a restart, but this one been the hardest ever! I'm glad youve made it, can't wait to see all the wi loses today, will keep us all motivated. It's a good feeling isn't it :)

jojo73 said:

I have become a feeder :eek: I can't help it I just like feeding hubby and kids I am not tempted at all haven't worked it out yet if I am only feeding them what I fancy at the time hahahaha

Likewise Sharon or sometimes cook food I don't like lol.....

Zest... Your over the worst now hun your body be burning that fat away burn baby burn x

therealbbe said:
Day 8!!! Hey guys I had bit of an early nite this cold is horrible lol anyway today is weigh in day :) I actually woke up for pee at around 3.30am looked at clock and ooooooooo get weighed in in 7hrs I am completely obsessed I think!!!! Ps can't stop sneezing :( and eyes watering
Love Sharon xxxx

You've done so well sticking at this with a cold, it's hard enough as it is. Good luck with your wi, hope you start to feel a bit better today hun x

Good luck everyone who's got a WI. Can't wait to see all your loses :) mines not til tomorrow, dead excited.

My mouths been tasting horrible for the last couple of days, I'm hoping that means ketosis is starting to kick in. Tummy still rumbling tho.

Hope everyone has a great day xxx

jojo73 said:
Likewise Sharon or sometimes cook food I don't like lol.....

Zest... Your over the worst now hun your body be burning that fat away burn baby burn x

Hahahahah yeah that will tea h them to be able to eat food pmsl
<disco inferno>

jojo73 said:
Jojo dancing like beyonce now lol x

Ohhhhhh I jealous I have no co-ordination for that move <I know what move it is as well> it is funny watching me try lmfao!!!

Hi Just wondering if I can join your team as well!! I am on day 5 but not having an official weigh in until next friday as CDC away - cant see me waiting all that time for my weigh in though.
My name is Tracy, I am married and also have twins but they are 15 years now so full on into the teenage scene - grunty, spotty and generally uncomunicative!
I work demonstrating kitchen and baking products so can be testing having to do lots of yummy stuff but luckily not had too much work for this first week hell. cant wait to be able to join in with some losses -hopefully big ones! I have 3 stone to lose and my main targets are a party in July where there will be lots of people I havent seen for ages - most wont have seen me with my extra 3 stones (which obviously will have gone by then so no worries!!) and also a holiday in August where I dont want to have to hide again.

notlongnow said:
Hi Just wondering if I can join your team as well!! I am on day 5 but not having an official weigh in until next friday as CDC away - cant see me waiting all that time for my weigh in though.
My name is Tracy, I am married and also have twins but they are 15 years now so full on into the teenage scene - grunty, spotty and generally uncomunicative!
I work demonstrating kitchen and baking products so can be testing having to do lots of yummy stuff but luckily not had too much work for this first week hell. cant wait to be able to join in with some losses -hopefully big ones! I have 3 stone to lose and my main targets are a party in July where there will be lots of people I havent seen for ages - most wont have seen me with my extra 3 stones (which obviously will have gone by then so no worries!!) and also a holiday in August where I dont want to have to hide again.

Welcome aboard :) lots of us are on day five and the support on here has really got us through I think. 3 stones for July/August is doable, I'd like to lose 4 by then myself xxx

liripip said:
Welcome aboard :) lots of us are on day five and the support on here has really got us through I think. 3 stones for July/August is doable, I'd like to lose 4 by then myself xxx

I would like to lose 5 by then so think your 3 is def doable lol xxx

Notlongnow, welcome to the team. Few of us on day 5. The worse bit is over. Omg 15 year old boys, been there, all I got was 'yeah I know' they knew everything I tell you!
Goidelic luck for day 5 x

Zest for Life said:
Rkmriddell, hey, did you have a lay in? Your usually posting in the early hours of the morning lol
Day 5, surely today will be easier?!
I don't know how I made it to here, I've found this the hardest restart ever! What about you? If it wasn't for this support I would never have made it. It was good so many of us started same day wasn't it x

Lol I got till seven mom had the kids last night. Just posted back on my diary I've found it really hard this time too. Was hoping I'd wake in ketosis today but no such luck. Surely it has to come in a bit?!?! I'm still so hungry this morning :( like you say though at least we have the support here and lots of WI results to push us through xxx how are you feeling?

Zest for Life said:
Notlongnow, welcome to the team. Few of us on day 5. The worse bit is over. Omg 15 year old boys, been there, all I got was 'yeah I know' they knew everything I tell you!
Goidelic luck for day 5 x

Def Kevin and perry moment!! Well my daughter is 15 and I say you ok and it's just YER!!! Lol

therealbbe said:
Love Sharon xxxx

Hope you feel better soon x maybe some paracetamol will help. X

Back