Team ideal

Zest for Life said:
I'm back ;) my mob keeps playing up. Screen start wobbling then letters come out wrong and it keeps sending half way through! Pain! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol x crazy ass phone x

kristin said:
Had my weigh in and I'm now 8lb lighter! I'm so happy! Because of girlie problems I thought it would be a little 3 lb or something. Happy girlie x

Excellent well done x

Had my weigh in and I'm now 8lb lighter! I'm so happy! Because of girlie problems I thought it would be a little 3 lb or something. Happy girlie x

wow thats great well done:D

That's the thing isn't it - we're always trying to talk ourselves into failing. It's crazy but we do it!!! Well we gotta make our talking ourselves into succeding the stronger voice :D

Zest just wants to be me, ignore her :p

Yep we are our own worst enemies! I keep looking at the list someone posted of 50 reasons to be slim and it doesn't half hit home...I need to staple it to my head so I keep reminding myself lol! xx

katie79 said:
Yep we are our own worst enemies! I keep looking at the list someone posted of 50 reasons to be slim and it doesn't half hit home...I need to staple it to my head so I keep reminding myself lol! xx

Thankfully I have two little boys around everyday to keep me on track. I will not have them hating themselves like I do and spending all their twenties that way. Well not by behaviours I've taught them anyway lol x

Ah how lovely to have twins! My little man is 10 in a few weeks...I can't believe he is that old! Makes me feel ancient...luckily he is super sporty and as lean as a lean thing! xx

Ah how lovely to have twins! My little man is 10 in a few weeks...I can't believe he is that old! Makes me feel ancient...luckily he is super sporty and as lean as a lean thing! xx

time goes so fast doesnt it

i look so attractive right now, am freezing on the sofa with my slanket and a cuppa lol x

It does go fast, my eldest son is 17 in July and my youngest 14 next month....xx

jo3791 said:
It does go fast, my eldest son is 17 in July and my youngest 14 next month....xx

Mine are 24 and 21, they are both boys.
They are also the reason that Rkmridde follows me around #cougar
Xxx ;)

Rkmriddell said:
It's very true ;) but they are hot x

#cougar

Rkmriddell said:
Won't deny it..... gonna be a hot cougar like courtney cox tho ;) x

Haha, yes you will be!!!
Is everyone in real life now???
No body wants to come and play with us:(
Boo hoo xxx

I know - they clearly have interesting things.... me i'm just toying with going to bed. Am bloody shattered x

Rkmriddell said:
I know - they clearly have interesting things.... me i'm just toying with going to bed. Am bloody shattered x

You should, you do too much, I don't know how you fit everything in tbh xxx

I know... never been one to sit around and do nothing tho - doesn't sit right lol. Unless i'm in a pub beer garden in the summer..... mmmmm that'd be nice wouldn't it. Glass of wine with the sun beating down on your back! God we're gonna have a good summer this year but a fecking great summer next year eh x

Rkmriddell said:
I know... never been one to sit around and do nothing tho - doesn't sit right lol. Unless i'm in a pub beer garden in the summer..... mmmmm that'd be nice wouldn't it. Glass of wine with the sun beating down on your back! God we're gonna have a good summer this year but a fecking great summer next year eh x

Yes for sure! Is hubby at squash?
I love chilling, I'm not lazy, always rushing around, though not so much since cd, I just don't have the energy xxx

Back