Team ideal

Morning all x I will also be chilling most of day today although its my turn to have me mum and her bf round for Sunday dinner then I got ironing to do I hate ironing with a passion
Have a lovely chillin day all xx

My pile of ironing is mhassive lol...I'm thinking it will keep me busy though and not thinking about what I can stuff my face with!!! x

katie79 said:
My pile of ironing is mhassive lol...I'm thinking it will keep me busy though and not thinking about what I can stuff my face with!!! x

That is true I drink more water when ironing too oddly enough

Yeah me too...have even put bedding in the pile to do, I normally just shake and fold it lol. Anything to keep myself busy!!!

I've been brave and started a diary...really getting into this now, It's helping me no end the support I've been getting! xx

Morning all x I will also be chilling most of day today although its my turn to have me mum and her bf round for Sunday dinner then I got ironing to do I hate ironing with a passion
Have a lovely chillin day all xx

Morning Hun....glad I don't have to make a Sunday dinner I couldn't cope lol! Luckily my bf does the cooking so when we have his parents over I don't have to make it...although it's hard eating an omelette when everyone is tucking into a roast xxx

jo3791 said:
I never iron...just throw everything in the dryer lol xx

My dryer makes em come out crinkled think its cos mine a washer dryer in one my mum and sister got seperate ones and theirs don't need ironing

Hi Guys

Can I join you? I am starting Cambridge SS for the firts time tomorrow. I have contemplated it for months and in that time I have switched between WW and SW pretty much weekly!

My name is Zoe and I am 27 years old. My hubby and I have been trying for a baby since we were 23 as he has had chemo and thought it might take a while, turns out I have PCOS though and it smore me thats the problem than him :sigh: As a result of the PCOS I have pilled on the pounds since coming off the pill and need to get my bmi under 30 for IVF! Basically I need to loose about 4 1/2 stone to get there but more to make myself happy! Next fertility appointment is 10th September so hoping I can get as close to the 30 bmi as possible and am going to focus on that!

Hope I can join you and get to know a few people, going to need all the support I can get!

xx

Hi Guys

Can I join you? I am starting Cambridge SS for the firts time tomorrow. I have contemplated it for months and in that time I have switched between WW and SW pretty much weekly!

My name is Zoe and I am 27 years old. My hubby and I have been trying for a baby since we were 23 as he has had
chemo and thought it might take a while, turns out I have PCOS though and it smore me thats the problem than him :sigh: As a result of the PCOS I have pilled on the pounds since coming off the pill and need to get my bmi under 30 for IVF! Basically I need to loose about 4 1/2 stone to get there but more to make myself happy! Next fertility appointment is 10th September so hoping I can get as close to the 30 bmi as possible and am going to focus on that!

Hope I can join you and get to know a few people, going to need all the support I can get!

xx

Hi Zoe...welcome to the team...you will find all the support and encouragement you need here :) xx

My dryer makes em come out crinkled think its cos mine a washer dryer in one my mum and sister got seperate ones and theirs don't need ironing

I like hanging my washing on the line but for some reason the birds take a liking to it and crap all over it...every bloody time xx

leinadeoz said:
Hi Guys

My name is Zoe and I am 27 years old. My hubby and I have been trying for a baby since we were 23 as he has had chemo and thought it might take a while, turns out I have PCOS though and it smore me thats the problem than him :sigh: As a result of the PCOS I have pilled on the pounds since coming off the pill and need to get my bmi under 30 for IVF! Basically I need to loose about 4 1/2 stone to get there but more to make myself happy! Next fertility appointment is 10th September so hoping I can get as close to the 30 bmi as possible and am going to focus on that!

xx

Welcome to the team zoe xx I think u shud be able to do that by September the first few days will be hard but as long as u give it 100% and u really do need to then u will be fine. Water will become your new best friend x this team is awesome and has helped us all through crappy days x

jo3791 said:
I like hanging my washing on the line but for some reason the birds take a liking to it and crap all over it...every bloody time xx

Lol that wud drive me mental I only like hanging it out when its sunny

harassed_mother said:

Yeah I have separate ones if u fold / hang up straight from dryer they don't need ironing, I hate ironing, only thing that needs it is bf's shirts and he does his own :)

leinadeoz said:
Hi Guys

xx

Hello welcome :)

I'm 29 been on CD four weeks so far, wish u the best of luck on your journey, what a wonderful motivator you have :)

jo3791 said:

Pmsl

jo3791 said:
I never iron...just throw everything in the dryer lol xx

Ditto ^^^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

leinadeoz said:
Hi Guys

xx

Welcome to the team :) its great here

Morning everyone. I'm fecking freezing again today x

leinadeoz said:
Hi Guys

xx

Yeah course you can join us hun :)
Lots of support on here and we have fun too :)
I've got pcos and I know Rkmridde does too, so you won't be alone on that one. Lucky for me I only have weight gain and carb cravings, I don't get the face hair or acne, x
Welcome to the team ;) xxx

jo3791 said:

Nice birds x

Back