Team ideal

katie79 said:
Just been for WI and I've lost 10lb's!! Very pleased with that. Nice little start to my long journey.

Hope you've all had a good day...just the OH's tea to contend with now!!!

Brilliant well done x

jo3791 said:
Zest what did bex mean? I fell sleep lol...still don't know what she meant xx

Hope I've explained it better now? I just meant your goal weight seemed low. A bmi of 20 is quite low? X

I meant it was low at 10-4? Is that where your natural weight is then? X

I'm having a 'thick as 2 short planks day' lol...yeah, 10.4lb is my natural weight Hun...I only had around a stone and a half to lose when I started this...ideally I'd like to be 10st though xx

jo3791 said:
Zest what did bex mean? I fell sleep lol...still don't know what she meant xx

Haha, think she ment why have you set your target so low... As in your weight goal is very low xxx :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

harassed_mother said:
Cos I'm on Pill so never had one for last 3 years prob longer even lol

Omg, didn't know you can just keep taking without having period, eeek, that can't be good can it? Xxx

Zest for Life said:
Omg, didn't know you can just keep taking without having period, eeek, that can't be good can it? Xxx

Yes u can lol I didn't have any with injections either

jo3791 said:
I'm having a 'thick as 2 short planks day' lol...yeah, 10.4lb is my natural weight Hun...I only had around a stone and a half to lose when I started this...ideally I'd like to be 10st though xx

No idea what mine is been fat forever lol x

harassed_mother said:
Yes u can lol I didn't have any with injections either

I'm getting too old for all this new contraception sh*t...
Me no likey xxx

No idea what mine is been fat forever lol x

I seem to have put the weight on after having my boobs done last year :(
Got a fab set of hooters but flabby everywhere else, that's why I wanted to lose it again! Never really had a major problem with my weight, always been between 10st and 10.7lb which I was happy at...just want to get back in all my summer clothes really! I was a 'big' size 12 at the start of CD and i'd say I'm a 'small' size 12 now...ideally I'd like to be a size 10 :) xx

I seem to have put the weight on after having my boobs done last year :(
Got a fab set of hooters but flabby everywhere else, that's why I wanted to lose it again! Never really had a major problem with my weight, always been between 10st and 10.7lb which I was happy at...just want to get back in all my summer clothes really! I was a 'big' size 12 at the start of CD and i'd say I'm a 'small' size 12 now...ideally I'd like to be a size 10 :) xx

I managed to convince my mum to pay for me to get mine done when I've reached my goal I hate them at the moment I hated them anyway but now my stomach is bigger than my boobs I e lost so much of them :( cnt wait to feel good about myself again xx

Rkmriddell said:
I got that first time round. Six weeks :( boo

Three weeks and counting - groan

I managed to convince my mum to pay for me to get mine done when I've reached my goal I hate them at the moment I hated them anyway but now my stomach is bigger than my boobs I e lost so much of them :( cnt wait to feel good about myself again xx

you will get there Hun...your losses have been fan so far :)

I hated mine, I put 5 stone on with each pregnancy and my boobs looked like spaniels ears when I'd lost weight lol...I suffered with my **** tits for years then finally bit the bullet last year and got them sorted....best thing I ever did... Just pissed off about the weight gain..my implants only weigh 3lb so I can't even blame my boobs haha xx

Back