Team ideal

Zest for Life said:
Men.. They don't notice anything, I have my hair done, cut and coloured. 3 days later hubby will say, oh you had your hair done. His watching football results now, boring!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol he noticed it now but then said I noticed it before have u had a colour on it errr yes I was blondeie brown now I'm dark brown lol

liripip said:
I'm still soooooo hungry. Kids had a McDonalds earlier and it nearly killed me. Just wanted one chip... Didn't have one tho, was quite proud of myself lol

U should be proud of ureself I think it's important that we all acknowledge and celebrate every little victory around food!

I was at the pub today watching a match and waitress came over to my table with burger and chips, right In my face! And said did u order food!!! How I said no instead of grabbing the burger and shoving it in I don't know, but I did resist and so yay!

I want to be slim healthy and attractive more right now than I wanted that burger I guess!!!

Vickiet said:
Not having good day hunger pains and head ache! It's been on and off all week when will it get better :-( x

Oh no so sorry ure having a hard time, do u think u r in ketosis? The headache will be the carb withdrawal and should def go evrntualy, if not u may want to c ure dr / talk to CDC about it?

therealbbe said:
I know just how you feel I only told my bestest bud as she gave me 5 days worth lol won't tell other close friends as if I don't succeed (I will) but if I don't then I will of only failed me and can't be arsed with the **** lol x

Lol to only telling ure friend for her packs, totally get ya tho :)

How have we all got on today? Weekends are so rough. I've had a salad again today but it got me trough :) just watching the voice and then heading to bed with my last shake xxx

Zest for Life said:
Right I need to sort this second twitter account out.
How's everyone doing? I've been ok today. Boys back from paintballing, sitting eating a dominos pizza. ' you want some mum?'. 'Oh no thanks I'm not hungry I ate before you came back.' they dont know I'm on this crazy diet x
How's today been off you all?

Well done x not easy to resist x

Zest for Life said:
What's happening to me?!
Hubby just rang, fancy Indian or Chinese tonight? Again oh no I'm not hungry, I might have to tell them at some point! Funny thing is they haven't noticed I'm not eating! But we are all in and out alot, So sometimes I do eat before they get in.
X

Your family don't know?!?! Wow. How typical of men is hat lol xxx

harassed_mother said:
I just made my boyfriend spaghetti bol he still doing slimming world and made myself a soup lol didn't touch any of it so happy but bit peed off he hasn't noticed my hair how bloody rude

Recurring thought here that men are crap lol. Are you pleased with your hair? X

Zest for Life said:
Couple of my friends know, and my friend I work with. No not bothered about telling hubby Or anyone else, mainly as even the ones that know ask how's the diet, have you eaten? All the time, drives me mad! And tbh I don't want to talk diets with my friends. Spent to much time doing that then stuffing my face and staying fat! I'll tell one of my best friends Monday when I see her, she done few weeks cd few months ago. It's her wedding I'm going to Friday, that will be a challenge! If hubby knew he would keep asking about it. That would drive me mad !
Anyway.... I got you lot :)

Makes sense to me. People are so destructive to others aren't they. Doesn't matter what the addiction cigarettes alcohol food there's always people around who will say just one won't hurt. Just this meal. Just one drink. FECK OFF lol

We will def support you through xxxx

Lots of people dealing with temptation great today ladies. Well done am proud of us all. Keep it up well be skinny in no time xxx

Zest for Life said:
You got it! I'm the same. X

It's just how we feel isn't it!!!! Maybe when I am a few stone in and people recognise nahhhhh actually prolly not coz they will come out with **** like you don't need to lose anymore you need to eat!!!! Arggggggg can't win xxxxx

WillpowerWoman said:
Lol to only telling ure friend for her packs, totally get ya tho :)

Well she gave them me as birthday pressie she said as I started on birthday I was like Oh my God thank thank thank you!!! But then she bought me a bannatynes gym bag I always wanted all wrapped in car hehehehe I have bestest bud in whole world :) xxxxx

Rkmriddell said:
Lots of people dealing with temptation great today ladies. Well done am proud of us all. Keep it up well be skinny in no time xxx

Yay go us!! :)

therealbbe said:
Well she gave them me as birthday pressie she said as I started on birthday I was like Oh my God thank thank thank you!!! But then she bought me a bannatynes gym bag I always wanted all wrapped in car hehehehe I have bestest bud in whole world :) xxxxx

It's great that she is supporting u it seams that alot of people (myself including) come up against alot of issues with trying to get support from those closest to us. Only one who supports ne genuinely is my mum

harassed_mother said:
Yes just need a thinner face to fit in it lol

Hahahahaha stop it but thanks for making me Laff coz I would of said just the same!! Chin up (which of the three/four ya talking to lol

On my last shake now day 10 kiss my ever so slightly skinnier butt lol hope all u lovely thinner ladies have had a lovely day xxx watching BGT then bed me thinks :) xxxx

Hi I have set up a twitter thred if anyone interested for people in CD to swap addresses

harassed_mother said:
On my last shake now day 10 kiss my ever so slightly skinnier butt lol hope all u lovely thinner ladies have had a lovely day xxx watching BGT then bed me thinks :) xxxx

Nite nite chick I just finishing my bath (makes me sweat loads losing weight) hahahahaha x

therealbbe said:
Hahahahaha stop it but thanks for making me Laff coz I would of said just the same!! Chin up (which of the three/four ya talking to lol

Lol scary how similar we are lmao I'm being serious though wud look better without my chubby chin face

Back