Team ideal

Newtocd said:
I bought book 3 today and at the counter the woman just looked up and me and said hve u read this? I was like duh no that's y I'm buying it. However I kept stum because I just started blushing and seriously brown girls don't blush that much I went beatroot. Lol

Hahaha I was same in asda when I bought it

It's gone so quiet in here.. :(
I just worked out that tomorrow is day 60!! For me..
Can't believe I've made it this far and feel this good :)
5 weeks till my holiday and although I'm looking forward to it I'm also worried about having a break from cd ss :(
I have 3 stone left to lose for my target.
I'm hoping to get 1 stone off in the next 5 weeks.
And am worried if I have a break I won't get back into it again :(
I must be mad! Worrying about eating again! Lol :)

The losses you guys have had are awesome, donna you'll be fine, just enjoy your holiday, you'll be surprised at how your eating habits have changed up reckon :).

Water infections are probably the worst thing i've ever had (and I've had meningitis and had to be resuscitated several times and spent weeks in hospital) I wouldn't wish it on anyone so hope you're feeling better. The 2lbs loss is probably because you're retaining fluid, if you are sick your body will store whatever it gets (don't know what your cd is on about to be honest) once your better I'm sure your losses will go up, hope you feel better soon hun x

donnamarie said:
It's gone so quiet in here.. :(
I just worked out that tomorrow is day 60!! For me..
Can't believe I've made it this far and feel this good :)
5 weeks till my holiday and although I'm looking forward to it I'm also worried about having a break from cd ss :(
I have 3 stone left to lose for my target.
I'm hoping to get 1 stone off in the next 5 weeks.
And am worried if I have a break I won't get back into it again :(
I must be mad! Worrying about eating again! Lol :)

I'm sure you'll be fine. Well done on your loss so far. C

Lani123 said:
The losses you guys have had are awesome, donna you'll be fine, just enjoy your holiday, you'll be surprised at how your eating habits have changed up reckon :).

Water infections are probably the worst thing i've ever had (and I've had meningitis and had to be resuscitated several times and spent weeks in hospital) I wouldn't wish it on anyone so hope you're feeling better. The 2lbs loss is probably because you're retaining fluid, if you are sick your body will store whatever it gets (don't know what your cd is on about to be honest) once your better I'm sure your losses will go up, hope you feel better soon hun x

Oh I hope so. I think you may be right actually. I'm going to enjoy it but not going to go mad and eat lots.
Am going to try make the right choices.
I'm expecting a gain that week and that's no problem.
It's the week after I'm worrying about!
Still can't help but feel worried about starting again.. That first couple of days again arghh not looking forward to that.
Thanks for your advice Hun :)

Liveonce said:
Hey ladies lost 2lb this week not very impressed but had bad water infection. N not had all my shakes my CDC away this week so weigh a week mOnday fingerscrossed b a good weigh ...hope everybody ok x

Well done xxx

Good morning ladies well done on losses yesterday xx and gl if u have wi today xx

harassed_mother said:
Good morning ladies well done on losses yesterday xx and gl if u have wi today xx

Morning HM.
Do you know where Zest, Rk and Jo are?
They not been around for a bit now?
Did I miss something? Lol
Hope there all ok. :) x

donnamarie said:
I hope so! :)
Thanks Hun.
How are you finding cd?

Some days I find easy and some really hard. How you finding it?

bettyb82 said:
Some days I find easy and some really hard. How you finding it?

What day are you on?
Im on day 60 today so am finding it fine.. It's the norm now lol!
It's hard at the start but the longer your on it the easier it gets :)

Last edited:
Does anyone know which scales are most reliable???

I have the old fashioned ones showing me as 10 st 12 lbs

But last night my friends scales which are electronic showed me as 10st 3lbs??

Which are the best ones to go by

katywoo87 said:
Does anyone know which scales are most reliable???

I have the old fashioned ones showing me as 10 st 12 lbs

But last night my friends scales which are electronic showed me as 10st 3lbs??

Which are the best ones to go by

I always go for electronic! But 9lbs is a big diff! X

Total loss so far- 37lbs

donnamarie said:
What day are you on?
Im on day 60 today so am finding it fine.. It's the norm now lol!
It's hard at the start but the longer your on it the easier it gets :)

I'm on day 32, but I've had a few blips along the way.

xxrebeccaxx said:
I always go for electronic! But 9lbs is a big diff! X

Total loss so far- 37lbs

I know :/ i dont 'feel' like i am 10.3 if that makes sense. Thinking of getting my own electronic scales as i think i am converting to slim and save x

donnamarie said:
Morning HM.
Do you know where Zest, Rk and Jo are?
They not been around for a bit now?
Did I miss something? Lol
Hope there all ok. :) x

They still around Hun they on their diarys mostly but still going although not seen jo for ages so not sure about u

Water infections are probably the worst thing i've ever had (and I've had meningitis and had to be resuscitated several times and spent weeks in hospital) I wouldn't wish it on anyone so hope you're feeling better. The 2lbs loss is probably because you're retaining fluid, if you are sick your body will store whatever it gets (don't know what your cd is on about
to be honest) once your better I'm sure your losses will go up, hope you feel better soon hun x

Hey thanks hunn I get them quite alot have few bladder problems so when I get them I get them bad gonenow thou so roll on a good loss :)

Back