Team ideal

I got detox holidays, but saying 'hurry only 3 places left' ha yeah I bet!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Lol, my sons friend just said, what you drinking? Hot chocolate? It's Saturday night what's wrong with you! Then they both laughing! X

Ooooops blonde moment he meant coz not booze DOH!!! ;D

therealbbe said:
Hahahahaha imagine what he would think me eating my porridge lol x

Lol

therealbbe said:
Ooooops blonde moment he meant coz not booze DOH!!! ;D

Not sure what they would think if I was eating porridge, probably think I'm sad no matter what I'm eating or drinking! never mind I'm going to be raving showing off my hot bod in summer ;)

harassed_mother said:
I now have Harley street liposuction anyon wud think this is a diet forum how rude

Me toooooo and it keep changing from website to other bit lipo lol

Zest for Life said:
Not sure what they would think if I was eating porridge, probably think I'm sad no matter what I'm eating or drinking! never mind I'm going to be raving showing off my hot bod in summer ;)

Yeah!!! Damn straight how old ya sons mates lmaoooooo x

therealbbe said:
Yeah!!! Damn straight how old ya sons mates lmaoooooo x

Lol :)

Zest for Life said:
Lol, my sons friend just said, what you drinking? Hot chocolate? It's Saturday night what's wrong with you! Then they both laughing! X

I went to an overnight conference a few weeks back and they had a party in the evening. What did I do? Stayed til 11 then went back to my room, put my jimjams on, made a hot choc and watched antiques roadshow pmsl!! I'm only 30 honest!!!

shini said:
Goodnight! Hope u all have fun! Day 6 over roll on day 7 ! Xx

Goodnight x

They all range from 19 to 24, it's a mad house here sometimes! But Good fun. Never a dull moment, well not for them anyway! And I'm having a great time with my hot choc on a Saturday night lol

Good morning ladies early one for me all this rain keeping me awake :-( I refuse to move out my warm bed Sundays are for lie ins and that's what I'm having :) hope u all feeling on top of the world today xxx hannah

Morning yes I'm feeling good this morning. I'm gonna chill in bed and watch the London marathon I think. It's day 6 for me and my stomach has gone down loads , it's much less bloated.

I was so proud of myself yesterday. Me n the Boyf went into town( Liverpool) to watch the giants that we have in our city( have u seen it on the news? They r spectacular !anyway there's tens of thousands of peeps crowding the town and an amazing atmosphere! We pop into some of my fav bars, I have soda water :) . Then on the docks amongst the thousands of people everyone is eating chips, the Boyf included. Must admit the smelt lush !
What did I do? Pull a shaker bottle out me bag along with a bottle of water and a packet of shake and proceeded to mix my food, stood there watched the giants and gulped away :)) !
I was so proud if my willpower and do was he, I caught a few peeps looking at my mixology skills, but I just looked and smiled :)
Bring on my Tuesday weigh in .... Team Ideal lets whoop ass xxxx

Sorry for previous spelling mistakes *damn iPhones predictive text x

Harassed mummy, morning, where are you ? It's lovely and sunny here. Enjoy you lay in. That's the only time I like rain, when I'm in bed or on a Sunday watching a good film feeling cosey.

Back