Team ideal

Hey guys just letting u know, after much thought, I'm switching to SnS. But will still keep in touch with those I have gotten to know well, as well as this thread of course :) xx

WillpowerWoman said:
Hey guys just letting u know, after much thought, I'm switching to SnS. But will still keep in touch with those I have gotten to know well, as well as this thread of course :) xx

Aaah xx well good luck and may the shrinking continue xxx keep in touch hun xxx

morning ladies...

good luck for weigh ins today!!

h_m i too cant believe how quick the come round, the weeks seem to be flying by now!

pink-sarah said:
morning ladies...

good luck for weigh ins today!!

h_m i too cant believe how quick the come round, the weeks seem to be flying by now!

They do don't they do u have your WI today ?? If u do gl for it and stick with it this diet does work xxxx

They do don't they do u have your WI today ?? If u do gl for it and stick with it this diet does work xxxx

yep my WI is at 12 today, doesnt matter what the scales say i'll be sticking with it, i think i just had my head up my backside the other day lol but im on it today and back in the right frame of mind after sorting 'fat' clothes out yesterday!!

gl for your weigh in xxx

harassed_mother said:
Aaah xx well good luck and may the shrinking continue xxx keep in touch hun xxx

Thanks hm xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 3lbs :) xx

pink-sarah said:
woohoooo 1lb off!! and back into the programme!

Yay well done! Xx

Well ladies WI tonight lost another 3lb which is 52lbs lighter or 3 stone 10lb :) just had my first meal in 82 days had fish and 40g of asparagus and 40g of broccoli with loads of pepper feel stuffed now and it didn't look that much :)

harassed_mother said:
Yeah that's fab well done Hun xxxx

Thank u! Xx

Back