Team ideal

harassed_mother said:
Anyone heard from rkmridell yet on her WI ????!

No, I hate the suspense!!!!!!

harassed_mother said:
Anyone heard from rkmridell yet on her WI ????!

Think she said she back about 9 x
I know, I get excited for the wi results ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me too - almost makes me feel I've lost some more just hearing about someone elses!!

Hi girls! Arrrrggghhh! So wish I was at home. Got taken out for lunch today as office had power cut and had a tuna salad no mayo. Was just a small one so felt ok. But just about to go for dinner with my boss! Had a look at menu and planning on a chicken breast and going to ask for salad instead of potatoes/veg.

I had a shake in my hotel room this morning and went armed with a bar but had to go for lunch. The men I went with where all tucking into fish and chips that were massive and I'm chewing on a piece of lettuce.

Bought some water for my room to keep me on track :) phoned my councillor who told me not to worry so much but enjoy myself, stay clear of carbs and just try my best as this in unavoidable as we knew I was going away.

Thing is I don't feel hungry at all!

Sorry for the rant hope you are all doing good xxx

Dont beat yourself up - you are doing really well - incredibly well under the circumstances - could have been a fish and chip mess so well done you!!

Zest for Life said:

I really hope she does well

harassed_mother said:

I think she will do really well :) x
I'm excited to hear x

Hi Ladies,

May I join your team?

My name is Elaine,I'm married with 2 beautiful kids,a 6 year old boy and a 3 year old girl.

I restarted ( again) last week after having a two week break for my sister in laws wedding/ Easter.I originally did SS 2 years ago and lost 3 stone but I never reached my goal weight of 10 stone( got to 10 St 4 and thought I'd be fine there!!)

So here I am back to SS and my last weigh in 2 weeks ago I was 11st 7lbs-I had a really bad day yesterday,picking at food that normally wouldn't bother me but something just clicked,grrr. I have been hovering on this site for ages and am hoping that by reading the fantastic weight losses and actually writing everything down here,it will keep me on track.

My weigh in is on Wednesday this week,fingers crossed.Good luck to everyone this week

Elaine.

harassed_mother said:

Me too, she deserves it :) xxx

Lainey123 said:
Hi Ladies,

May I join your team?

My name is Elaine,I'm married with 2 beautiful kids,a 6 year old boy and a 3 year old girl.

I restarted ( again) last week after having a two week break for my sister in laws wedding/ Easter.I originally did SS 2 years ago and lost 3 stone but I never reached my goal weight of 10 stone( got to 10 St 4 and thought I'd be fine there!!)

So here I am back to SS and my last weigh in 2 weeks ago I was 11st 7lbs-I had a really bad day yesterday,picking at food that normally wouldn't bother me but something just clicked,grrr. I have been hovering on this site for ages and am hoping that by reading the fantastic weight losses and actually writing everything down here,it will keep me on track.

My weigh in is on Wednesday this week,fingers crossed.Good luck to everyone this week

Elaine.

Of course, welcome to our super team :)
Most of us in the early days/weeks of cd. So loads of support on here x

Lainey123 said:
Hi Ladies,

May I join your team?

Elaine.

Welcome to the group Elaine I'm Hannah I've been doing it for 12 days my WI is also weds this group of ladies are fantastic and really keep u going when u need it xxx

Lainey123 said:
Thanks Zest for Life,

The support here seems fantastic.I'm hoping that I'll be able to help too x

It really is, everyone is so supportive, :)
You'll like it here x

Rkmriddell .... HURRY UP ;) x

Rkmriddell your 3 minutes late, you said 9 o'clock lol
We are waiting x

Zest for Life said:
Rkmriddell your 3 minutes late, you said 9 o'clock lol
We are waiting x

You tell her lol! X

liripip said:
You tell her lol! X

I will, as team leader we should insist that she is punctual lol ;) xxx

I'm bored, i didn't realise how time consuming always eating was! Used to take up most of my evening lol x

Zest for Life said:
I'm bored, i didn't realise how time consuming always eating was! Used to take up most of my evening lol x

Lol too true :) if I wasn't eating I'd probably be cooking!

Back