Team ideal

Almost half way through day three girls :happy096: hope you're all doing ok? I'm just having my first shake now, i try and drag them out as long as possible as i like to have a shake at bedtime - can't sleep if i feel hungry!! xx

hi guys - came over to join you all!!

just away to sell cakes at a bake sale!!! bloody wish me luck!!!

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels though ;) x

I had my shake at 8.45 now I'm starving! The noises of my stomach. ! Ie had had it later past two days but was babysitting so had to have it before I left. I've always used my blender and shoved lots of ice in I love it all froffy! Had one without blender and wasn't the same!
Not sure what I'm going I do when I need one when I'm out the tetras look small compared to my shakes with the ice it makes nearly a pint! Any suggestions? Also where can I buy the plastic bottle shakers from?

Hello I am on day 6 please can i join the team??? <smiles sweetly> i have around 5 stone to lose
luv sharon xxx

jem021286 said:
hi guys - came over to join you all!!

just away to sell cakes at a bake sale!!! bloody wish me luck!!!

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels though ;) x

Hi jem, welcome to the group. Good luck at the cake sale, I'm not a massive cake person so could cope with that. But then I'm not usually this hungry, so would be hard watching everyone else eating!
Saying that, I do like a Starbucks caramel frappicino with a large slab of cake x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sat with uni mates as they are having lunch, had a few funny looks as not eating. Not told anyone (except family) that I'm doing this. Think I might have to tell a couple of close friends as they will probably worry about me not eating lunch.

I think we've got a great team too. I've also got the app, it's great to be able to check in with everyone. Hope you're all doing well so far, I've had 1.5 litres of water already, my poor bladder is suffering now lol. Good luck with the rest of today :) xx

therealbbe said:
Hello I am on day 6 please can i join the team??? <smiles sweetly> i have around 5 stone to lose
luv sharon xxx

Hi Sharon, we got same amount to loose, so will be good comparing losses with you. Welcome to the group, :)
When's your wi? If your on day 6 must be soon?

Sat with uni mates as they are having lunch, had a few funny looks as not eating. Not told anyone (except family) that I'm doing this. Think I might have to tell a couple of close friends as they will probably worry about me not eating lunch.

I think we've got a great team too. I've also got the app, it's great to be able to check in with everyone. Hope you're all doing well so far, I've had 1.5 litres of water already, my poor bladder is suffering now lol. Good luck with the rest of today :) xx

Yeah you might need to if you eat with them regularly, am sure they'll understand if they're good friends though x Excellent result with the water so far x

Liripip, what they eating? I'd give anything now for French bread, cheese and grab bag size walkers chees n onion crisps!
I had to sit at work and watch my friend eat, prawn crackers, packet crisps and toast with lurpak, my favourite! Then she said do you want a Danish pastry? She is only person I've told so far. I just said no I'm on that cd diet, she is shocked I can't eat and said she don't see how one packet of crisps would hurt. I'm debating if to tell anyone else? My family don't know yet x

People are always hard with this diet - they either get it or dont, and i find that the majority sadly don't :( When i was on this before so many people were just this won't hurt, just that won't hurt. They don't understand about ketosis and when you try and explain it they just start saying how that can't be good for you!! I just used to say the only person my not eating is bothering is you - i'm perfectly fine with it. And that this journey was about the way i felt about me, not the way they felt about me - always got the you're fine as you are, don't lose much more etc etc x

Rkmriddell, that's the problem, having to explain it to them. Unless you do the diet you cant understand it or how anyone could not eat for that long.
How's your day going? The teams going well, I think we are lucky that we are all on the early stages of cd and alot of us on Same week.

Definitely agree - it's great to have so many of us in the same place :) it will keep us all pushing through the tough times.

Day is ok, i don't want to jinx it but it's not been that difficult again so far. I think i am just at that point where i want to do something which has made getting in the zone ok. It's still going to be tough for a couple of days yet, but i already feel less bloated which is brilliant. I'm so looking forward to pushing through and achieving my goals :) I've a holiday in two weeks but will be sticking to CD. Then i have another holiday in August when i'm hoping i'll be working up to maintaining at least and be able to enjoy my holiday feeling good about myself on the beach :) i can't wait to not hate myself anymore and i hate myself less with each day i stick to plan x

How about you, how is day 3 x

I found that a lot last time. My dad was the worst, not through not caring/understanding but he always forgot I was doing it and offered to make me stuff to eat. Was a nightmare!! I generally have lunch with uni mates so they will notice me not eating. I'm going to get the bars next week and see if I can get away with eating them and not telling about the diet. Hate having to justify it

Hiya guys!! I started on Saturday 14th April first weigh in this saturday! Really struggled up till Tuesday but seem to have got into the swing of things! I have 5 stone 7.5lbs to loose ASAP! Anyone know how long it'll take? Xxxx

It's difficult isn't it, the bars are a good solution for lunch times though, just tell them maybe that you're doing something like slimfast and have a big meal at night time, maybe then they won't ask or judge as much? x

Rkmriddell, Day 3 started well, but getting harder as the day goes on. I feel this is my time, I'm more focused on what I want this time. I just have to do it. I keep thinking back to the last 2 summers, the clothes I couldn't wear, then the shapeless baggy tops I had to wear. I don't want that again. I am really hungry and Can't wait for these early stages to be over with x

Total off topic but I just got home from babysitting and I left the bag of ice out on the side! What an idiot! Water everywhere all over my daughters school photos and an important letter I had written! Aaarrrrgggghhhhh !!!!!

Zest for Life said:
Hi Vickie, ah your going to be at goal in no time, I can't wait to feel attractive again!
I'm doing ok today, just about to go shopping, thinking of meals and food I don't like so I won't be tempted.

I hope to be feeling and looking better for my mates wedding I have around 6 weeks so hoping to loose what put on an a bit more.
Thankfully I dont need to go shopping so no temptation.

Back