Team ideal

anisacotty said:
Me , vickie and Jojo all have weigh ins Friday :)

Ohhhhh Friday is gonna be the day!!!! Mine is at 11:00 this week as I'm on a day off.
Think I will be either a Thurs or a Monday after that xx

Rkmriddell and zest

I seem to be better today yesterday was hard head-ache tired and bad mouth.

Today no head-ache mouth better and feel more awake ;-)

I so want to be wearing smaller clothes and feeling lighter, attractive, more confident.
I felt on top of the world last summer and my confidence was at an all time high! And that's where I want to be again

The first 10 days are hard but once you are over the head-aches, hunger, tiredness you get all energetic and that's what I want now!!! Lol

I want that feeling!
I am really tired today, sort of lazy tired not sleepy tired. It's my day off so I decided to go easy on myself and am watching a film, I'm usually rushing around but decided to give myself a break. Well roll on next week then, I want some energy! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You should have a chill day it takes it out of you this diet!!

Yes defo roll on next week for the feel good feeling ;-)

Can I join your team too? I am on day 3 with first weigh in on Monday. Can't wait for that! I did cd 4 years ago and lost 3 stone, kept yo yo ing since & have now put 2 1/2 back on. I didn't reach my target then so now have 3 1/2 to lose. I was slim until I was 40 (altho always on a diet and going up & down same 10lbs ) and since then some serious emotional & binge eating has led me to now. I can't believe when I look back at photos at how slim I was & yet felt so fat! Now I don't recognise myself in photos and have become what I thought I was then - crazy!! But things are going to change - cant wait for ketosis to kick in!

notlongnow said:
Can I join your team too? I am on day 3 with first weigh in on Monday. Can't wait for that! I did cd 4 years ago and lost 3 stone, kept yo yo ing since & have now put 2 1/2 back on. I didn't reach my target then so now have 3 1/2 to lose. I was slim until I was 40 (altho always on a diet and going up & down same 10lbs ) and since then some serious emotional & binge eating has led me to now. I can't believe when I look back at photos at how slim I was & yet felt so fat! Now I don't recognise myself in photos and have become what I thought I was then - crazy!! But things are going to change - cant wait for ketosis to kick in!

Your story sounds so familiar! I've not always been fat. I never imagined I'd be like this, ever. Bit here I am!
Welcome to the team :)

I was a bit like that too always slim sporty then went to uni found alcohol and cheesy pasta lol the rest is history!! We'll all look ace by the time summer comes :) xxxx

martinec said:
I was a bit like that too always slim sporty then went to uni found alcohol and cheesy pasta lol the rest is history!! We'll all look ace by the time summer comes :) xxxx

"thin for summer, thin for summer" is my new mantra :D

I SURVIVED!!!!

hey guys i made it!!! i didn't even have a nibble.

i felt really faint there and realised i hadn't had a shake all day, so had a wee hot choc mint :)

A wee bit about me:

I'm Jennifer, i'm 25 years old, living in sin with Kevin with our 2 year old daughter Mirren. I work full time as an accountant, just moved jobs and hope this will help as the stress of the last job i felt contributed greatly to my weight gain!

I eat because i like food, i'm fat because i'm greedy lol!!! My biggest downfall is BREAD!!!

I have posted don here a few times each time i have done Cambridge (a few times now over the last 5 years) but have always forgot about it conveniently as I've started to drift off plan! so I'm back for good now and i am planning on using this site and you lot to keep me motivated!!! Its my first time in a 'TEAM' so lets beat this together :)

xxx

Ohhhhh Friday is gonna be the day!!!! Mine is at 11:00 this week as I'm on a day off.
Think I will be either a Thurs or a Monday after that xx

i'm getting weighed on fri night too - just a 4 day week for me though!!

i am then working in london for the next two weeks (home at the weekend) so i will be getting weighed on the sat! x

Woohoo just been weighed and lost 10lb on my first weigh in and into the next number now as well :) chuffed isn't the word

How are all u doing today ???

well done that is great :) x

harassed_mother said:
Woohoo just been weighed and lost 10lb on my first weigh in and into the next number now as well :) chuffed isn't the word

Well done :)

This will spur you on for next week

I'm doing good my first WI on Friday ?

harassed_mother said:

Well done :) that's brilliant!

harassed_mother said:

FANTASTIC!!!! Well done!!! xxx

Zest for Life said:
Rkmriddell, Day 3 started well, but getting harder as the day goes on. I feel this is my time, I'm more focused on what I want this time. I just have to do it. I keep thinking back to the last 2 summers, the clothes I couldn't wear, then the shapeless baggy tops I had to wear. I don't want that again. I am really hungry and Can't wait for these early stages to be over with x

Me too. I go to v festival with hubby and am sick of sweatin behind clothes to hide my fat. I will not do it this year!!! Day three almost over x

anisacotty said:
Total off topic but I just got home from babysitting and I left the bag of ice out on the side! What an idiot! Water everywhere all over my daughters school photos and an important letter I had written! Aaarrrrgggghhhhh !!!!!

Doh!!!!!

Vickiet said:
I hope to be feeling and looking better for my mates wedding I have around 6 weeks so hoping to loose what put on an a bit more.
Thankfully I dont need to go shopping so no temptation.

You will look massively different in six weeks hun and will stun all your friends x

jem021286 said:
I eat because i like food, i'm fat because i'm greedy lol!!! My biggest downfall is BREAD!!!

Lol you took the words out of my mouth - that sums me up to a tee :) x

Vickiet said:
Rkmriddell and zest

I seem to be better today yesterday was hard head-ache tired and bad mouth.

Today no head-ache mouth better and feel more awake ;-)

I so want to be wearing smaller clothes and feeling lighter, attractive, more confident.
I felt on top of the world last summer and my confidence was at an all time high! And that's where I want to be again

The first 10 days are hard but once you are over the head-aches, hunger, tiredness you get all energetic and that's what I want now!!! Lol

Glad you're finding today better, we'll soon be into the days where food isnt an issue :)

Zest for Life said:
I want that feeling!
I am really tired today, sort of lazy tired not sleepy tired. It's my day off so I decided to go easy on myself and am watching a film, I'm usually rushing around but decided to give myself a break. Well roll on next week then, I want some energy! X

I feel lethargic tired this afternoon. I haven't slept well last two nights which won't have helped but god I'm tired today. Early night for me.

notlongnow said:

It's crazy when you look back and remember how you felt. We all have serious body issues I just hope we will be able to see and understand how beautiful we are inside and out both through this journey and once we get to target. Welcome to the team my WI is Monday too x

jem021286 said:
I SURVIVED!!!!

hey guys i made it!!! i didn't even have a nibble.

i felt really faint there and realised i hadn't had a shake all day, so had a wee hot choc mint :)

A wee bit about me:

I'm Jennifer, i'm 25 years old, living in sin with Kevin with our 2 year old daughter Mirren. I work full time as an accountant, just moved jobs and hope this will help as the stress of the last job i felt contributed greatly to my weight gain!

I have posted don here a few times each time i have done Cambridge (a few times now over the last 5 years) but have always forgot about it conveniently as I've started to drift off plan! so I'm back for good now and i am planning on using this site and you lot to keep me motivated!!! Its my first time in a 'TEAM' so lets beat this together :)

xxx

Well done for being strong today hun!!! We won't let you disappear this time we will all make sure everyone is here to target and past (I mean that in a nice stalker way lol). X

harassed_mother said:

Great first loss for the team. Be interesting to add up the losses together and see how much we could lose!!

So day three is nearly done. I'm tired and hungry now. Going to put the kids to bed drink some more water and watch some tv I think. My date with the epilator can wait till tomorrow lol. Stay strong girls we're almost there!!! X

Bread, omg, if it weren't for bread, toasted with loads of lurpak on, I would be half the size I am! ( the takeaways may not have helped though) I am so hungry right now. I've got to go to tesco shopping, which I'm not looking forward to!

Back