Team ideal

liripip said:
Same here. I've never been on a forum before and I can't believe how much it's helping. I feel a bit fed up too, uni work doing my head in and I can't do my usual relaxing thing of bottle of wine & pasta...

The support on here is amazing tho, I really feel like we're all in it together. Hopefully tomorrow will be easier as I'm out of the house for 12 hours and will be too knackered to do anything other than sleep when I get in.

Good luck tomorrow peeps :) xxxx

Awwwwwww good luck tomorrow hope you have a better day
What you doing at Uni??? I am at Uni as well xxxxxx

We are all in this together ! Love this site. I've been speaking to some ladies on twitter too.... Anyone on twitter x

anisacotty said:
We are all in this together ! Love this site. I've been speaking to some ladies on twitter too.... Anyone on twitter x

Nope tried it but that's all lol x

I love twitter! What's your @ ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all,

I'm Emma, I'm 33 with 2 girls ages 10 and 7. I did CD last year and lost 32lbs in 11 weeks. Put on about 22lbs of that in the last year. I'm getting married in July and have my first dress fitting on June 28th, I would love to be at least 2 stone down by then. I currently weigh 14st 11lbs, I have been doing CD for 2 weeks, but keep having minor blimps in the evening. But I'm going to be 100% from tomorrow. X

EmmaLou said:
Hi all,

I'm Emma, I'm 33 with 2 girls ages 10 and 7. I did CD last year and lost 32lbs in 11 weeks. Put on about 22lbs of that in the last year. I'm getting married in July and have my first dress fitting on June 28th, I would love to be at least 2 stone down by then. I currently weigh 14st 11lbs, I have been doing CD for 2 weeks, but keep having minor blimps in the evening. But I'm going to be 100% from tomorrow. X

Hi Emma, your losses have been good, evenings are when I love to munch on rubbish. That's all stopped now. I got a holiday in June and want to be at least 2 stone down. You'll like this group, if I wasn't on here today I would have given in and eaten. Day 3 has been horrible!
X

therealbbe said:
Awwwwwww good luck tomorrow hope you have a better day
What you doing at Uni??? I am at Uni as well xxxxxx

I'm doing teacher training, mega busy at the moment. That's one of the reasons I've decided to do it now. Hoping I'm too busy to eat lol.

What are you doing at uni? X

liripip said:
I'm doing teacher training, mega busy at the moment. That's one of the reasons I've decided to do it now. Hoping I'm too busy to eat lol.

What are you doing at uni? X

I am adult musing and mega busy not back in placement till June but have 2 more essays and exam :( xxx

Ok tweeties, I'll follow you tomorrow. I got to set up new account cos my sons follow me and few people I dint want seeing tweets about scales, weigh ins and shakes. Bit embarrassing! X

Last edited:
therealbbe said:
I am adult musing and mega busy not back in placement till June but have 2 more essays and exam :( xxx

Poor you :( xxx

anisacotty said:
When can I put a display pic and edit profile
And that just says permission denied?

I had to do it online, can't do it on my phone. Don't know why x

I prefer to use my phone x

liripip said:
I'm trying!! Drank gallons of water and been ok while out of the house but as soon as I'm home I just want to pick at everything. So I've come into my office to try to get some work done. In a foul mood tho, don't think it helps that I stopped smoking last week either!!! Hope you're doing ok x

Wow. Lots goin on with you then. Quitting smoking was one of the hardest things I did. And to motivate you it's also when I gained most of my weight. I lost the full feeling when I quit smoking nothing ever satisfies me. Stick with it x don't let yourself get how I did x

Zest for Life said:
Still hanging in there, just. I'm working tomorrow so that will be really hard. I find it harder at work than at home. although nothing could be harder then day 2 & 3 ! Surely?!

You'll do it hub I know you will because you're strong and you know it's going to get easier from tomorrow xxx

jem021286 said:
Good night girls!

Just sat down with a hot chic shake and a litre of water! My mum popped round so my plans for an early night went out the window as mirren was hyper!

Struggled earlier was desperate to eat but feel so much better for being tough on myself! See you all tomorrow xxx

Ps I'll try get on during the day when I can but if not I'll catch up with you all tomorrow night xxx

Well done for not allowing yourself to give up xxx

anisacotty said:
Well done for loss harassed mother !

Sorry just catching up been at work this afternoon/ eve

Day 3- terrible awful worst day OMG! Hunger kicked
I'm at 12 when I have been lasting until 4 ish for
My second shake! My stomach has been
Screaming at me. Started work at 3.30 and had a
Shake just before I left at 3. First hour or so was ok.
Then I felt dizzy so dizzy! Nasty horrible tasting dry mouth. And I have this lump in my throat! Been drinkin lots of
Water and had my last shake...
Walking home from work .. Not guna lie I felt like crying!

I've survived day 3 no cheating no nibbling! Hoping for a
Better day 4

Hope everyone has had a good day x

Well done babe. Nearly there. Good luck tomorrow xxx

Back