Team ideal

hello everyone :)

i'm going to be starting the CD in the next few days. pretty nervous about it so has anybody got any advice? I'm a late night eater more than anything so will need to use a lot of will power :)

going on holiday soon so want to look good in a bikini and feel good in myself etc! :character00255:

xxxxxxxxxx

Hey hun :) The first few days are the hardest - best thing you can do is cut out your carbs now, it will make getting into ketosis much easier and the withdrawal from food easier too :) Also - stick around here, we've all pretty much just started so are in similar head spaces and the support is great!!! x Keeping yourself distracted is also key x

jojo73 said:
Wahoooooo I lost 10lbs yipeeeeeee x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay!!!! That's brilliant!! Well done :) xxxxxx

Great news! Same as me Ten pounds is the same as a medium sized bowling ball , empty barrel or an elephants brain Either way we are well rid!
:grouphugg: ...group hug

jojo73 said:
Wahoooooo I lost 10lbs yipeeeeeee x

That's great, :) woop woop what a team of loosers we are lol
Well done jo x

The consultant is ringing me tonight to organise it so want to start monday! Looking forward to seeing the new me :D

ps one stone in one week that is amazing!!
xxxxx

Ahhhhhhhhhh good luck huni, i know what you mean about seeing the new you!! i always said there was a slim person in side of me - but i had just eaten her!! no more this is changing and thank you i was very pleased with my weigh in shocked but very very pleased :D

Ahhhhhhhhhh good luck huni, i know what you mean about seeing the new you!! i always said there was a slim person in side of me - but i had just eaten her!! no more this is changing and thank you i was very pleased with my weigh in shocked but very very pleased :D

Did you feel hungry at all? seeing that one stone off must make you feel very motivated!!

Totally off topic but my mum just emailed me this link and I thought it was pretty cool... A Glass of Red

just getting a chance to check in.....WOW!!! such amazing losses! Well done girls :)

I get weighed at 6:15 tonight, a four day weigh in so not anticipating a big number lol!!! (although would love a stone in 4 days if its up for debate)

i feel great today, my tummy feels a lot flatter and my skin is glowing (haha - bigging myself up here) - i blame the water!!!

keep up the good work girls! xxx

Second time lucky said:
Lost 10 pounds! Well pleased only another 35 to go .Spoke to my counsellor tonight about going onto ss plus so I am changing tomorrow feel much happier now about my journey.
Better get some sleep so night all chat later I hope you all have great losses at your weigh ins

Well done that's Fab xxx

therealbbe said:
i just want you all to know, keep going it is def worth it i have just had my first weigh in and lost 14lbs trust me all the crap i felt the first few days has gone because i am now buzzing!!!

That's fantastic well done u xxxxx are u dead happy now

Did you feel hungry at all? seeing that one stone off must make you feel very motivated!!

If iam perfectly honest after day 4 NO the answer is NO i dont feel hungry at all, i think you might think your hungry because it is habit...........well that was for me!! and yeah wow stone still in shock!! :D

Just done my first ketone stick it's between the first and second pale colour :( this means I'm not in ketosis doesn't it? Day 5 and I've had most the symptoms :(

Back