Team ideal

anisacotty said:
Just done my first ketone stick it's between the first and second pale colour :( this means I'm not in ketosis doesn't it? Day 5 and I've had most the symptoms :(

They aren't alway true cos u drink so much water if u not hungry then u will be in it :)

therealbbe said:
thanks huni, yeah i am really really happy!!! whooooooooohoooooooo roll on next week :D

I knowi can't wait I'm wishing my life away lol

harassed_mother said:
I knowi can't wait I'm wishing my life away lol

I know strange isn't it I soooooo want to be months older all of a sudden lol xxx

Hi everyone!

sorry just logging in and checked all your amazing threads about your weigh in's! well done omg cant believe how well everyone has done.

ive got my first weigh in tomorrow first thing in the morning.....so nervous but be excited to see what the number is! i'd be happy with anything over 4 or 5lbs :)

let you know how i get on tomorrow!

anyone else still to get weighed this week???

xxxx

martinec said:
Hi everyone!

sorry just logging in and checked all your amazing threads about your weigh in's! well done omg cant believe how well everyone has done.

ive got my first weigh in tomorrow first thing in the morning.....so nervous but be excited to see what the number is! i'd be happy with anything over 4 or 5lbs :)

xxxx

Whoohooooo tomorrow will be brilliant can't wait to see how you have done. Will be waiting xxxxx

Cor blimey! What the monkey nuts is going on here? I go away for a few hours and come back to find a much smaller team-weight wise. You guys are all amazing! I am so proud of you all, incredible losses! This really is a fab team. Way to put the pressure on though guys-I've got a lot to live up to at my second wi on Tuesday-might have to chop an arm off to keep up! Seriously though, you lot are so inspirational and i feel so buzzed by hearing all your results. Big hugs to you all! X x x

Wow I'm glad I joined this successful group! Am slightly jealous that I won't have official weigh in til next Friday which will be day 12. May have to do my own sneaky weigh in tomorrow just so I have something to report (although it's also tempting to leave it so that my 12 day WI is a HUGE loss - on this groups experience should be at least 2 stone nearer to target - I wish!!!) will see how I feel in the morning.

Well done everyone - it's so inspiring and exciting to hear all these great results!

martinec said:
Hi everyone!

xxxx

I'm getting weighed tomorrow at 11. Dead nervous now incase I let the side down lol. I'd be happy with 4 or 5 pounds too. Fingers crossed for you tomorrow xx

Really pleased for all our ladies today, you've all done so well. I'm annoyed with myself tho, all these loses should be great motivation for me but I'm just fed up. Woke up this morning not feeling hungry and thought ketosis had finally kicked in. However, I'm now absolutely starving now and really missing my Friday night drink. Basically feeling sorry for myself. Feel very emotional and irritable. I can't understand why I feel like this as I know I'm doing the best diet there is and will have great loses soon. Wish I could fast forward time!!! I've eaten 2 soft boiled eggs (did them for my son but he changed his mind) didn't eat the soldiers tho. Will that have hurt do you think. I've had more than 2.25 litres of water ever day.

Sorry to drop the happy mood of the team but needed to get that off my chest. Thanks girls xx

Can I join team ideal please?! I started yesterday.

I have 8 stone to lose, focusing on the first two stone first as otherwise too daunting, first goal to lose 2stone in 7 weeks ready for holiday of a lifetime.

X

Liripip, eggs, think that should be ok. Just protein In Eggs, no carbs don't worry about it. I keep thinking I'm going to hit ketosis but no such luck! Still hungry, starving hungry! And it's day 5. Just have to carry on, think of how hood you'll feel in the summer and what's 5 days of hell compared to how hood you'll look and feel x
But I do get where you coming from, I've never felt this hungry on cd before x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WillpowerWoman said:
Can I join team ideal please?! I started yesterday.

I have 8 stone to lose, focusing on the first two stone first as otherwise too daunting, first goal to lose 2stone in 7 weeks ready for holiday of a lifetime.

X

Welcome to the team :)

Enroute to caravan girls but guess what ...... 9 1/4 lbs off in 4 days :) sooooo happy xxx

Not going to get on over weekend as no reception but good luck and keep strong xxx

jem021286 said:
Enroute to caravan girls but guess what ...... 9 1/4 lbs off in 4 days :) sooooo happy xxx

Not going to get on over weekend as no reception but good luck and keep strong xxx

Wow ! That's a good loss, in 4 days?!!!
Luck you:)
Enjoy your weekend be good x

Wtg gem that is amazing in such a short time!!! Whoohooooooo xxxx

Ok girls that are feeling down and blue (including the boiled egg one - wont mention names - it will be fine huni all protein) I so know where ya coming from I was emotional wreck until ketosis kicked in please bear with it it won't be long and you will be over the worst bit I just know!!!! Loving you all soooooo much you have all been amazing with your support and def wouldn't be in the happy place I am without you guys xxxxxxxxx

jem021286 said:

That's Fab well done so much in such a short time is amazing go you have a lovely weekend xxx

therealbbe said:
Wtg gem that is amazing in such a short time!!! Whoohooooooo xxxx

Ok girls that are feeling down and blue (including the boiled egg one - wont mention names - it will be fine huni all protein) I so know where ya coming from I was emotional wreck until ketosis kicked in please bear with it it won't be long and you will be over the worst bit I just know!!!! Loving you all soooooo much you have all been amazing with your support and def wouldn't be in the happy place I am without you guys xxxxxxxxx

Here here me too this forum always cheers me up and keeps me going :) we will all be slim Jim's soon

harassed_mother said:
Here here me too this forum always cheers me up and keeps me going :) we will all be slim Jim's soon

Yes we will prancing around in the summer heheheh :)

jem021286 said:

Brilliant!! That's amazing!!! Well done. Have a great holiday xxx

Back