Team ideal

anisacotty said:
Thank u.. Don't feel young anymore haha!

Can't remember how old you are? In your 20's isn't it?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

anisacotty said:
I get like that but it's my own fault because I don't put my fine down. Addicted to this on my phone , twitter and you tube . Cambridge has taken over my life! But i love it!

Lol see I've never really got into YouTube. I should as there's loads of things on there about cake making that id love to watch. But just never did lol. I also never really got on with twitter it just did my head in all the retweets lol x

Look at all you young whipper snappers up so late! I remember those days. I would like to say that my absence last night was because i was out clubbing but actually i was curled up on the sofa with hubby watching a film and phones were banned! At my grand old age of 35 with to kids Im in bed by 2200! Normally up at 0530 though. God i feel old. ;)
Anyway, all i can say to those struggling with hunger is. . .more water. Sorry, that's all I've got. Well actually,to be precise Fizzy water works best for me-the bubbles seem to fill up more space. For the cravings, i do have to admit that the suggestion of vanilla candles-which i originally mocked ( sorry LeahE) really does seem to work. Most of all, i just focus on the fact that each day that i stick to this, i can look at myself in the mirror and have a real sense of achievement. I may still be fat,but Im doing sometimes about it...now! Not starting next Monday, or after my little ones birthday or whatever other excuse i normally have-Im actually doing it now. And that's what you should all do-look in the mirror and feel proud-you are in control of your tummy monsters-they may be shouting but you are beating them so bloody well done. Ohh, i sound all American! Tell you what, my tummy monster may be under control, but my 2.5 year old boy monster isn't-he's clambering all over me which makes texting a little challenging! I better go and play before they destroy the house. Good luck to you all today-you are all winning! Toodles. Pip.x

demonp said:
Look at all you young whipper snappers up so late! I remember those days. I would like to say that my absence last night was because i was out clubbing but actually i was curled up on the sofa with hubby watching a film and phones were banned! At my grand old age of 35 with to kids Im in bed by 2200! Normally up at 0530 though. God i feel old. ;)
Anyway, all i can say to those struggling with hunger is. . .more water. Sorry, that's all I've got. Well actually,to be precise Fizzy water works best for me-the bubbles seem to fill up more space. For the cravings, i do have to admit that the suggestion of vanilla candles-which i originally mocked ( sorry LeahE) really does seem to work. Most of all, i just focus on the fact that each day that i stick to this, i can look at myself in the mirror and have a real sense of achievement. I may still be fat,but Im doing sometimes about it...now! Not starting next Monday, or after my little ones birthday or whatever other excuse i normally have-Im actually doing it now. And that's what you should all do-look in the mirror and feel proud-you are in control of your tummy monsters-they may be shouting but you are beating them so bloody well done. Ohh, i sound all American! Tell you what, my tummy monster may be under control, but my 2.5 year old boy monster isn't-he's clambering all over me which makes texting a little challenging! I better go and play before they destroy the house. Good luck to you all today-you are all winning! Toodles. Pip.x

Lol enjoy your day!! I'm normally in bed by nine or ten as kids are up so early but ended up couldn't sleep last night lol. I always get bad sleep but that's due to kids this diet just makes it worse. Tired and cold. With it tho

I agree about the water ladies best way to drown it out xxx

Rkmriddell, morning. Neck ok, but hurt my foot, burglar alarm went off about 3am, I ran downstairs in socks and lost my footing, I kind missed last step and jolted my foot. Forgot about it till this morning , got up and ouch! My dog set alarm off, I forgot to lock her away,grrr!
How are you today? x

Zest for Life said:
Rkmriddell, morning. Neck ok, but hurt my foot, burglar alarm went off about 3am, I ran downstairs in socks and lost my footing, I kind missed last step and jolted my foot. Forgot about it till this morning , got up and ouch! My dog set alarm off, I forgot to lock her away,grrr!
How are you today? x

Doh and ouch!! I came down the stairs the other week in the middle of the night to get a drink and had my bed socks on as I was cold. Slipped and bounced all the way from the top to the bottom. Had such a bruise on my bum!!

Im ok. Tired as didn't get much sleep but feeling ok. How about you any sign of ketosis? Xxx

Tired, bit same reason as you, lack of sleep. Not sure how I feel, I got a bit of a nervy feeling in my tummy, odd! Not sure about the hunger yet, seems ok at moment. Bit not got that nice, I'm in ketosis feeling x
How are you today?

Zest for Life said:
Tired, bit same reason as you, lack of sleep. Not sure how I feel, I got a bit of a nervy feeling in my tummy, odd! Not sure about the hunger yet, seems ok at moment. Bit not got that nice, I'm in ketosis feeling x
How are you today?

I never got that euphoric thing at all last time and don't think I have or will this time too! Glad that the hunger is ok so far make a real effort with the water today am sure you're going to be in ketosis by the end of today!!

I'm ok just started feelin a little in my tummy but thnk it's thirst rather than hunger so just drinking loads now x

Morning ladies ....... I've found a spot where I get 3G! Just having my first shake :)

Last night was so hard our friends came down to caravan and Paul was eating crisps/chic all night I was so tempted! Found a packer of strong mints in my bag and had 5 over the course of the night. Know they aren't on diet but the minty ness took away craving and didn't have any gum.

Let's hope I get through these next two days!

I bet you two are defo in ketosis xxxx

jem021286 said:
Morning ladies ....... I've found a spot where I get 3G! Just having my first shake :)

Last night was so hard our friends came down to caravan and Paul was eating crisps/chic all night I was so tempted! Found a packer of strong mints in my bag and had 5 over the course of the night. Know they aren't on diet but the minty ness took away craving and didn't have any gum.

Your doing well, it's hard when your around other people, it's good you found 3G I would have given in if I couldn't come on here.
Not sure snout the ketosis yet, maybe my body fighting it, thinking not again! I've restarted so many times! Lol

Enjoy your break :)

Morning ladies. Weigh-in in 2 and half hours! Nervous isn't the word lol!! Dreamt about food last night so woke up starving with a banging headache, no sign of ketosis yet, booooo :(

Hope you all have a great day, I'm all over today so won't be on much but I'll let you know how I get on. Hope your foot gets better zest xx

Morning ladies

Not been on as been on a few dates ;-)
The joys of being single.

Well I ate last night but just chicken and green salad! So I guess SS+ but I also had a couple of drinks.

I'm not gonna let team ideal down! And our great losses ;-)

Back to normal today but another date tonight no food is involved or drink! Dating and Cambridge is hard to explain but hey they will see the benefits.

How are all you girlies today??? Xx

jem021286 said:

Well done for staying strong hun!!! Good stuff x

liripip said:
Morning ladies. Weigh-in in 2 and half hours! Nervous isn't the word lol!! Dreamt about food last night so woke up starving with a banging headache, no sign of ketosis yet, booooo :(

Hope you all have a great day, I'm all over today so won't be on much but I'll let you know how I get on. Hope your foot gets better zest xx

Good luck for todays weigh in xxx you prob already in ketosis just don't know it

Zest for Life said:
Your doing well, it's hard when your around other people, it's good you found 3G I would have given in if I couldn't come on here.
Not sure snout the ketosis yet, maybe my body fighting it, thinking not again! I've restarted so many times! Lol

Enjoy your break :)

You're gonna be there today am sure of it!! X

liripip said:

Gold luck hunni am sure you're going to do great. What day are you on?! X

liripip said:

Good luck! You will be smiling once you have had your WI!
Don't worry the headaches will go soon we are all close to being in ketosis :)

liripip said:

Good luck :)
And thanks, x

Vickiet said:
Morning ladies

Not been on as been on a few dates ;-)
The joys of being single.

Well I ate last night but just chicken and green salad! So I guess SS+ but I also had a couple of drinks.

I'm not gonna let team ideal down! And our great losses ;-)

Back to normal today but another date tonight no food is involved or drink! Dating and Cambridge is hard to explain but hey they will see the benefits.

How are all you girlies today??? Xx

Ooooh check out you and all your dates pretty lady ;) chicken salad is a great choice well done! Where are you off too tonight? Same or different person? X

Back