Team ideal

liripip said:
Can't bring myself to throw food away so I've made her take leftovers home with her :)

Or that, just get rid of them x
I've stuffed my fat face with cold roast pots many times! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Vickiet said:
Morning ladies!

Feeling much better today actually woke up with no headache no hunger pains!
This could be a sign of ketosis

I have already done a load of washing, ironing, and gonna take my dog out when it stops raining lol

How are you ladies???? Xxx

Fantastic. Certainly sounds like you've found ketosis to me x

Got my first weigh in tomorrow 9am (nervous) short week as started Thursday, also not been on scales at all!!! :s

Having a meltdown!

Well day 10 today and having a bit of a day! Went to local garden centre with hubby and mother and sat with my shake while hubby had toastie and mum a bowl of chips.Mum is 89 now and very forgetful so every 5 mins asked if I wanted a chip - bless her.Anyway got through that then got home and prepared a full roast pork and all the trimmings as eldest son and girlfriend coming.
The smell is killing me ! I actually want to murder them all!!
i know I won't succumb I know I want rid of my big momas ass I also know that I will be proud of myself later but at the moment it's hard work.
There my ranting is done and I just want to say well done to everyone and welcome to the newbies it's worth every minute of torture
xx

Afternoon all :)

Thank god the food place sold a plain Tuna salad so I had that in the middle of swimming instead of the onion rings curly fries garlic bread and chicken strips everyone else was digging in to. Don't know what I've had done if they didn't. Trying to save my next shake until I get home about half five so I can have my last one for bed :)

Work tomorrow and wi tomorrow night!! Know there's quite a few of us tomorrow and Tuesday and am looking forward to hearing results x

Second time lucky said:
Well day 10 today and having a bit of a day! Went to local garden centre with hubby and mother and sat with my shake while hubby had toastie and mum a bowl of chips.Mum is 89 now and very forgetful so every 5 mins asked if I wanted a chip - bless her.Anyway got through that then got home and prepared a full roast pork and all the trimmings as eldest son and girlfriend coming.
i know I won't succumb I know I want rid of my big momas ass I also know that I will be proud of myself later but at the moment it's hard work.
There my ranting is done and I just want to say well done to everyone and welcome to the newbies it's worth every minute of torture
xx

Bloody well done for resisting!! You are doing great xx

Rkmriddell said:

Thank god the food place sold a plain Tuna salad so I had that in the middle of swimming instead of the onion rings curly fries garlic bread and chicken strips everyone else was digging in to. Don't know what I've had done if they didn't. Trying to save my next shake until I get home about half five so I can have my last one for bed :)

Work tomorrow and wi tomorrow night!! Know there's quite a few of us tomorrow and Tuesday and am looking forward to hearing results x

Good girl ;-)
Lots of luck for tomorrow xx

Hello ladies im day 1 had a soup and bar so far... reallyyy hungry but will hang in there i suppose. i will weigh in on saturday morning id love to be in the 11's again.

everyone is doing fab :) xx

monicab said:
Hello ladies im day 1 had a soup and bar so far... reallyyy hungry but will hang in there i suppose. i will weigh in on saturday morning id love to be in the 11's again.

Stick with it hun you're doing great

Forgot to mention earlier that my totm has started early again. This happened last time I was on cd I bled lightly for about a month. Hoping it doesn't last as long this time!! X

xx

Wow you are one strong lady!! Don't know if I could've resisted if I was cooking that - think I might have had a pick. Well done for staying strong :) xxx

Hang on in there, the 11s are totally do-able if you stick it out all week :) Just keep guzzling the water. Good luck xxx

Well done for sticking with it :) swimming always makes me STARVING!!

Me too :D

Rkmriddell said:

Aaah good on u for resisting can't wait to hear your results tomorrow x

Second time lucky said:
xx

Wow good work on the resisting!!!

Vickiet said:
I bet it will be great :)
Good luck Hun xxx

Thank you :) feeling poorly, soon as I get into ketosis my cold gets worse eek!

monicab said:

Welcome minivan :)

Rkmriddell said:
Stick with it hun you're doing great

Forgot to mention earlier that my totm has started early again. This happened last time I was on cd I bled lightly for about a month. Hoping it doesn't last as long this time!! X

U have just reminded me that I always cine on when I have done vlcds in the past and it happens day 1 but not this time! Hmmmnn ?

Back