Team ideal

WillpowerWoman said:
U have just reminded me that I always cine on when I have done vlcds in the past and it happens day 1 but not this time! Hmmmnn ?

Weird how it plays with our bodies eh! Maybe your hormones are more balanced this time x

lauraambrose7 said:
How's it going? Any nice soups you can recommend? Xxxx

I like sweet thai chilli, chicken and mushroom and veg a little. How you doing huni today xxx

Evening ladies! Far too many posts for me to keep up with lol so for any losses - well done, anyone needing support - keep going, anyone wanting a chat :) I'm here!

Had a good weekend at the caravan - struggled big time last night as friends got a Chinese and pizza for dinner (and a burger king for lunch) was do so hard to resist!

Currently say in departures waiting for my flight to London with a bottle of sparkling water. Only had one shake today as wasn't hungry and felt quite sick. Going to have the others when I arrive at my hotel ( also possibility of room service plain chicken salad or 2 egg omelette being ordered)

Won't be able to come on during day for next two weeks but will pop on at night xxx

WillpowerWoman said:
Got my first weigh in tomorrow 9am (nervous) short week as started Thursday, also not been on scales at all!!! :s

Good luck sweetie you will do amazing can't wait to hear all about it. Sprinkle some fairy dust for you!! Xxxx

Rkmriddell said:
Weird how it plays with our bodies eh! Maybe your hormones are more balanced this time x

Maybe, but I don't think the bf would agree with u there. Lol

therealbbe said:
Good luck sweetie you will do amazing can't wait to hear all about it. Sprinkle some fairy dust for you!! Xxxx

Thank you :)

14 hours to go!!!

WillpowerWoman said:
Thank you :)

14 hours to go!!!

Hahahahaha wait till you wake up middle night and say ooooooooo 5 hrs to go then ya know you are really obsessed lmaooooo xxxx

therealbbe said:
Hahahahaha wait till you wake up middle night and say ooooooooo 5 hrs to go then ya know you are really obsessed lmaooooo xxxx

Lol I still have 3 days till WI number 2 can't wait

harassed_mother said:
Lol I still have 3 days till WI number 2 can't wait

And I have 5 days hahahahaha but day 10 I have beaten you another day I win the battle of the weight :) xxxxx

therealbbe said:

I know I keep getting butterflies thinking about it!!! I guess it just shows how much it means to me. I have a number in my head I'd like to get to tomorrow but......well we will c.

(13 1/2 hrs to go) :)

How's everyone, now the day is almost over, I found the weekend really hard. Much harder than during the week, so many temptations x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WillpowerWoman said:
I know I keep getting butterflies thinking about it!!! I guess it just shows how much it means to me. I have a number in my head I'd like to get to tomorrow but......well we will c.

(13 1/2 hrs to go) :)

Hey anything is brilliant you know will be more than a conventional diet that is what I keep thinking so if I lose 4lbs in a week on this it's is like two weeks on SW so I am on diet for one less week and there is less temptation for me coz no real choice just ok I will have that pack now no cooking for me lots of positives :D wow maybe I buzzing again hahahahah xxx

therealbbe said:
Hey anything is brilliant you know will be more than a conventional diet that is what I keep thinking so if I lose 4lbs in a week on this it's is like two weeks on SW so I am on diet for one less week and there is less temptation for me coz no real choice just ok I will have that pack now no cooking for me lots of positives :D wow maybe I buzzing again hahahahah xxx

Thats a good way of looking at it. It may be touch but it will be for a much shorted period of time :)

WillpowerWoman said:
Thats a good way of looking at it. It may be touch but it will be for a much shorted period of time :)

Exactly because I normally fall off wagon on a diet anyway I would say oooooo I will just have Chinese or Indian or just a bit of choc but this you CAN'T!!! So much easier yet harder lol x

therealbbe said:
Exactly because I normally fall off wagon on a diet anyway I would say oooooo I will just have Chinese or Indian or just a bit of choc but this you CAN'T!!! So much easier yet harder lol x

I do that used to have a treat after being weighed but can't on this which is brill cos u unusually then take 2 days working off the crap u ate as a treat wud rather wait till I'm at the weight I wanna Be then make right choices bout what I wanna eat :)

Zest for Life said:
How's everyone, now the day is almost over, I found the weekend really hard. Much harder than during the week, so many temptations x

I havnt particularly found it any harder BUT last night I went clubbing I thought I would take
If easy and thought I'd get drunk rele quick, but no I didn't drunk a reasonable amount but didn't affect me at all!
Weekends been fine ( although I Probly shouldn't of drunk!) I on day 7 and I'm not even feeling hungry yay!

Zest for Life said:

You're not alone there, it's been a hard weekend for me too. Temptations everywhere and not felt 100% strong - nibbled a bit of chicken earlier :( but I've had gallons of water yet again - I've stopped needing the loo ever ten seconds! But another day conquered and 1 step closer to goal - lets keep it up!

Can't wait to hear about everyones loses tomorrow :) xxxxx

Last edited:

Spot on with that x

Can anyone recommend any nice bars what r people's favourites?

Need to get some tomorrow and have no clue. All I have usually I's the chocolate brick cartons

Back