Team ideal

Zest for Life said:
I'm bored, i didn't realise how time consuming always eating was! Used to take up most of my evening lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Major ditto to that!

Rkmriddell said:
Tee hee. I lost 11.4lbs!!!!!!!!! Soooooo much more than I expected I am so pleased x

Yay that's BRILL!!!!!!!!! Massive well done to u :)

Zest for Life said:
What do you do? It's good your not hungry x

I'm a support worker for adults who have learning difficulties.

Yes but think I'd rather suffer the hunger pains than have to deal with what i have tonight x

WillpowerWoman said:
Maybe u r exercising to hard? I once nearly fainted on LL because I was late for work so went from sleeping sound to suddenly jumping out of bead and running around like a mad thing and no time for packs! Could this be why?

Look luck for your weigh in.

I have missed the conversation boat? Where has everyone gone? Lol

WillpowerWoman said:

Yes but think I'd rather suffer the hunger pains than have to deal with what i have tonight x

Thats what I do too. I just work with two young men, the same two, in the same house. I've done every job from hairdressing to office work. This is my favourite job though. :) paperwork is mad though, sometimes I spend more time on paperwork than supporting. It's crazy! X

What a night! Been working for 4 hours straight in my office and the time has gone so fast I've not thought about food once. Until I went downstairs that is. Then I got an overwhelming urge to pick. Even feeding the cat set me off, it smelt bloody gorgeous lol. I didn't give in and I've been 100% today - to be honest I think day 1 was the only day I didn't touch a bite. I've not been having much, not even a mouthful most days but it's been so hard to not do it. It's more out of habit than out of hunger and I don't know what to do to stop it. It's hard to break the habit of a lifetime I suppose. At least I've not caved in and totally wreaked the diet like I've done so many times - think that might have something to do with you ladies ;)

Just one other thing...I've not done maintenance before - do they help you understand why you do what you do with food and help you stop it or is it just about eating less? I'm just worried that I'll put all the weight back on like I've done before. Really don't wanna go down that road again.

Anyway, nighty night, I'm shattered. Hope everyone has a good night. Good luck everyone who's got wi tomorrow xxx

PS. still in shock about rkmriddell :D brill result!

Zest for Life said:
Thats what I do too. I just work with two young men, the same two, in the same house. I've done every job from hairdressing to office work. This is my favourite job though. :) paperwork is mad though, sometimes I spend more time on paperwork than supporting. It's crazy! X

Yes The incident report form took about 50x longer to do than the incident. That's cool u do the same as me :) I've been doing support work for 12 years (well since uni) different companies tho. Each company saw my potential and wanted to make me senior so that's when I move on!! I love being hands on I don't want to be a nasty mean boss in the office! I'd rather have less money and do the part if the job that really makes a difference every day.

Wow went off on one then sorry I get a bit over passionate about it sometimes :)

liripip said:
What a night! Been working for 4 hours straight in my office and the time has gone so fast I've not thought about food once. Until I went downstairs that is. Then I got an overwhelming urge to pick. Even feeding the cat set me off, it smelt bloody gorgeous lol. I didn't give in and I've been 100% today - to be honest I think day 1 was the only day I didn't touch a bite. I've not been having much, not even a mouthful most days but it's been so hard to not do it. It's more out of habit than out of hunger and I don't know what to do to stop it. It's hard to break the habit of a lifetime I suppose. At least I've not caved in and totally wreaked the diet like I've done so many times - think that might have something to do with you ladies ;)

Just one other thing...I've not done maintenance before - do they help you understand why you do what you do with food and help you stop it or is it just about eating less? I'm just worried that I'll put all the weight back on like I've done before. Really don't wanna go down that road again.

Anyway, nighty night, I'm shattered. Hope everyone has a good night. Good luck everyone who's got wi tomorrow xxx

Lol at loving the cat food!

U r doing v well just distract yourself like u were tonight, u said u hadn't thought about food in the office so maybe keeping the mind occupied on other things is the key?

Tee hee. I lost 11.4lbs!!!!!!!!! Soooooo much more than I expected I am so pleased x

omg! thats bloody brilliant! well done you, bet your dead chuffed!

Cant wait for mine tonight..... RB xx

good morning my slimming socialites :) day 13 is here hope u all have a Fab day today and stick 100% to the diet xxx

Morning! My boss has hurt called me to go to breakfast but I explained I don't eat breakfast lol. Wee white lie :). Taking my bar in for lunch and will just say I have a few personal things up catch up on at lunch

Good luck today girls xxx

Morning everyone ! Day 9 ! Just had a cappuccino shake and warmed it up! Start work at Hal 7 :( hate having to have my shake so early as I don't normally have it til 9 or 10 normally!

Hope u all have a good day and il catch up with u all later x

Morning , just had my first weigh in and list 8.5lbs ( thought it wud have been more actually cos on previous 1st weeks I've lost 13lb onCd and 13 on lipotrim , maybe it's because there is slightly more calories in Exante! ) Oh well at least its 8.5 gone :)) and my stomach has gone down loads, much less bloated x

cappachino said:
Morning , just had my first weigh in and list 8.5lbs ( thought it wud have been more actually cos on previous 1st weeks I've lost 13lb onCd and 13 on lipotrim , maybe it's because there is slightly more calories in Exante! ) Oh well at least its 8.5 gone :)) and my stomach has gone down loads, much less bloated x

Well done that's brill x

WillpowerWoman said:
I am ridiculously stressed out (v bad work evening dealing with police incident and the paperwork aftermarth of it) the extreme stress has not made me feel hungry at least!!!! Argh still 20hrs at work till I can go home!!!

20 hours?!?!! What is your job. Hope it goes fast x

WillpowerWoman said:

We work in that field but mental health. Is it a live in home then for you to be working that long? X

cappachino said:

Well done :) 8.5 is good, that's alot of weight your body no longer has to carry around x

liripip said:

You just have to recognise when you do it and make yourself stop hun. I know it's hard I'm a bigger for eating the last bit of spaghetti from the kids plates and stuff. Have to consciously stop myself.

They do teach you maintenance. You work up the steps introducing food slowly and it will teach you about portion control. I did it for about three weeks last time lol. I now understand that a lot of this journey is the learning bit at the end and so m seeing it through this time. I'm realising that whilst sw is an excellent diet it's no good for someone like me that binges until I have control over myself. Being told I can eat as much as I want is too much freedom. I hate calorie counting and things but am realising I have to learn to do this for a while in maintenance until I can do it for myself. I think a lot of maintaining will start with achieving a point where I'm happy with my body so I don't want to undo what I've done which will make learning cc etc easier x

Sorry rambled there lol x

Back