Team ideal

Rkmriddell said:
I shall contain my excitement till tomorrow then lol x how's the hair? Do we get a pic x

Oooooo yeah we all consumed with weigh ins lol lets see a pic xx

Rkmriddell said:
I shall contain my excitement till tomorrow then lol x how's the hair? Do we get a pic x

Haha, here you go! My hair lol ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1820795203.jpg
    image-1820795203.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 45
Lovely but where is the smiling face ;) xxx

So wi tomorrow after 6:30 x
Tbh, I would have eaten tonight if I didnt do well, so probably for the best x

Zest for Life said:

Awwwww it looks really healthy and glossy loving the colours and sooooooo long!!! Xxxx

I'm kind of doing a sultry smile in my avatar haha;)
I would have smiled more but I was soo worn out from my workout lol x

Zest for Life said:

Looks lovely!!!

Zest for Life
your hair looks lovely!!

Zest for Life said:

Looks gorgeous :) can't wait to hear your good news tomoz xxx

Zest for Life said:

Looks gorgeous :) can't wait to hear your good news tomoz xxx

Why has it posted the same thing twice nearly an hour apart???? Silly phone!

Well that's another 100% day nearly out of the way, had over 3 litres of water too. Very pleased :) The only downside of today is that I'm on my 3rd cig. Had a few family issues that have really got me down but I'm so pleased I didn't stuff my face of crack open the wine. Oh but I wanted to! Think I might be slowing conquering my demons. Hope everyone else is doing well :) xxx

liripip said:

Well that's another 100% day nearly out of the way, had over 3 litres of water too. Very pleased :) The only downside of today is that I'm on my 3rd cig. Had a few family issues that have really got me down but I'm so pleased I didn't stuff my face of crack open the wine. Oh but I wanted to! Think I might be slowing conquering my demons. Hope everyone else is doing well :) xxx

Well done, don't give ureself hard time about the cigs must b really hard with the diet as well

liripip said:

Good on u for not caving in cxx keep going

Ooh we are nearly at 1000 posts! Who will be the lucky number 1000.

Hello all
Sorry not been on its been work and thee worst period and being let down again by a man! which has resulted in me stuffing my face!

I am so dissapointed in myself! Why do I do this to myself :-(

So will need to start again tomorrow and spend the next week getting into ketosis again as I am sure I will have knocked myself out.

Sorry for letting team ideal down xx

Vickiet said:
Hello all
Sorry not been on its been work and thee worst period and being let down again by a man! which has resulted in me stuffing my face!

I am so dissapointed in myself! Why do I do this to myself :-(

So will need to start again tomorrow and spend the next week getting into ketosis again as I am sure I will have knocked myself out.

Sorry for letting team ideal down xx

U didn't let us down get iChat back on it tomorrow no man worth it Hun x

Back