Team ideal

liripip said:
Why has it posted the same thing twice nearly an hour apart???? Silly phone!

Well that's another 100% day nearly out of the way, had over 3 litres of water too. Very pleased :) The only downside of today is that I'm on my 3rd cig. Had a few family issues that have really got me down but I'm so pleased I didn't stuff my face of crack open the wine. Oh but I wanted to! Think I might be slowing conquering my demons. Hope everyone else is doing well :) xxx

Well done for staying strong. One demon at a time x

Right back on it stupid fat fingers lol keep your chin up Hun and start gain xxwe are all here for u if u get like that again

Vickiet said:
Hello all
Sorry not been on its been work and thee worst period and being let down again by a man! which has resulted in me stuffing my face!

I am so dissapointed in myself! Why do I do this to myself :-(

So will need to start again tomorrow and spend the next week getting into ketosis again as I am sure I will have knocked myself out.

Sorry for letting team ideal down xx

Hey you never let us down. We're all going to need the support of each other at some point that's the idea of the team. Sorry you're havin a tough time of it. Big hugs xxx

Evening all. Hope youve all had a good day. I've been hungry tonight so have had another salad and feel much better now. Just soaking in the bath before gettin into my freshly made bed. Heaven lol. X

Vickiet said:
Hello all
Sorry not been on its been work and thee worst period and being let down again by a man! which has resulted in me stuffing my face!

So will need to start again tomorrow and spend the next week getting into ketosis again as I am sure I will have knocked myself out.

Don't be silly sounds like u have have a tough time. We r here for u. Xxx just get back on that horse!

harassed_mother said:
Meeeeeeeeee ????

Lol yay well done and extra pound off for u this week :)

harassed_mother said:
Right back on it stupid fat fingers lol keep your chin up Hun and start gain xxwe are all here for u if u get like that again

Thanks should have come on when was thinking about it :-(

Rkmriddell said:
Hey you never let us down. We're all going to need the support of each other at some point that's the idea of the team. Sorry you're havin a tough time of it. Big hugs xxx

Ahh thank you I wasnt going to post but we have to be honest otherwise we will never finish

Vickiet said:
Ahh thank you I wasnt going to post but we have to be honest otherwise we will never finish

Exactly. This is all part of the journey hun learning from the difficult bits and finding a different way to cope in future xxx

Vickiet said:
Hello all

You've not let the team down hunni, we're unletdownable (that's a new word!) :) don't beat yourself up about it. We've all been there luv, I've lost count the number of times I've done it. Just pick yourself up, dust yourself down and start again. You can do it, you know you can. Chin up babe :) xxxxx

liripip said:
You've not let the team down hunni, we're unletdownable (that's a new word!) :) don't beat yourself up about it. We've all been there luv, I've lost count the number of times I've done it. Just pick yourself up, dust yourself down and start again. You can do it, you know you can. Chin up babe :) xxxxx

I like that word. It's good x

Vickiet - do not be down on yourself! You've done so well so get straight back on the weightless wagon! X

Hi girls :) back in my room after dinner with my boss. Couldn't get out of it but I was a very good girl and went to gym in hotel for 40 mins before dinner then had a chicken salad :) no dressing (as I have allergies lol)

I've drank 4ltrs of water today - not stopped wee-ing!

Tucked up in my comfy bed but missing comforts of home xxxx

jem021286 said:
Hi girls :) back in my room after dinner with my boss. Couldn't get out of it but I was a very good girl and went to gym in hotel for 40 mins before dinner then had a chicken salad :) no dressing (as I have allergies lol)

I've drank 4ltrs of water today - not stopped wee-ing!

Tucked up in my comfy bed but missing comforts of home xxxx

Lol loving the allergies!! How long are you in London for x

Just putting myself to bed with a bar. Had a small salad tonight too and really have the urge to eat continuously tonight. I won't though!! X

2 weeks home at weekend for. This isaac night that boss is with me though so can sole source rest of time xxxx

Rkmriddell said:
Exactly. This is all part of the journey hun learning from the difficult bits and finding a different way to cope in future xxx

Well I hope I will do different next time when I feel low

liripip said:

Very good word :)
And I will you ladies have been lovely xx

Back