Team ideal

jem021286 said:
Hi girls :) back in my room after dinner with my boss. Couldn't get out of it but I was a very good girl and went to gym in hotel for 40 mins before dinner then had a chicken salad :) no dressing (as I have allergies lol)

I've drank 4ltrs of water today - not stopped wee-ing!

Tucked up in my comfy bed but missing comforts of home xxxx

Well done :))

Bit of a random question... Is it ok to take nytols on cd? I've been having trouble sleeping, absolutely shattered but can't get off. Plus it stops me eating if I go to bed early lol. Don't want to knock myself out of ketosis x

Vickiet said:
Well I hope I will do different next time when I feel low

Just come and find us hun xxx

Vickiet said:
I will you are all fab girlies thank you x

That's what we're all here for, we're in it together :) xxxx

liripip said:
Bit of a random question... Is it ok to take nytols on cd? I've been having trouble sleeping, absolutely shattered but can't get off. Plus it stops me eating if I go to bed early lol. Don't want to knock myself out of ketosis x

Prob best to text your CDC but I'm sure would be ok x

Vickiet said:
Ahh thank you I wasnt going to post but we have to be honest otherwise we will never finish

Hey, don't worry. It's done now. It's only a big deal if you let it become one. Just pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start again.
The worse thing you can do is stop posting and give up. You'll be fine, we all will be, we are the super team :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
jem021286 said:
Hi girls :) back in my room after dinner with my boss. Couldn't get out of it but I was a very good girl and went to gym in hotel for 40 mins before dinner then had a chicken salad :) no dressing (as I have allergies lol)

I've drank 4ltrs of water today - not stopped wee-ing!

Tucked up in my comfy bed but missing comforts of home xxxx

Your doing so well, all that temptation !
Funny thing is, they probably thinking, how Is she overweight? She hardly eats anything! Lol ;) x

Hiya can i join this team as well?
I think I have about 6 or 7 Stone to lose, not completely sure as I asked my councillor not to tell me just yet!
I live with my partner and my 3 children 12, 10 + 9 years old, I am not working at the moment so find the days full of excuses to eat, have done ss before but 6years ago, I am on day 7 today and had my first weigh in

9lb down :)

loukay1 said:
Hiya can i join this team as well?
I think I have about 6 or 7 Stone to lose, not completely sure as I asked my councillor not to tell me just yet!
I live with my partner and my 3 children 12, 10 + 9 years old, I am not working at the moment so find the days full of excuses to eat, have done ss before but 6years ago, I am on day 7 today and had my first weigh in

9lb down :)

Of course :) 9 lb is a really good first wi x
Welcome to the team :) I've never needed excuses to eat. Tbh, I just love eating, takeaways, meals out, munching goodies while watching a good film. Lol
All that's in the past now, hope it stays there too x

Well just got back from gym having my last pack hot banana shake as bit chilly!!! Day 12 SS hell yeah!!! Nite nite all and good luck with everyone's weigh in tomorrow thinking of you xxxx

therealbbe said:
Well just got back from gym having my last pack hot banana shake as bit chilly!!! Day 12 SS hell yeah!!! Nite nite all and good luck with everyone's weigh in tomorrow thinking of you xxxx

Your sooo good :) hot banana, can't imagine that ? X
Night zzzzzz X

anisacotty said:
I love the banana one :)

I like banana, but hot??? X

Zest for Life said:
Your sooo good :) hot banana, can't imagine that ? X
Night zzzzzz X

Hun it is lush just what I need at the end of the day something nice and warm :) xxx

therealbbe said:
Hun it is lush just what I need at the end of the day something nice and warm :) xxx

I'll give it a try, I only got 2 left, choc orange, :( and strawberry :)
X

Feeling like a failure! Been drinkin flavoured water since day 1 now on day 9! So the citric
Acid has stopped me bein in ketosis. Does this mean I could of lost a lot more if I hadn't of drunk it?

Why is my CDC saying its fine to drink it
Or no added squash :(

Rele not feeling good about this

Back