Team ideal

anisacotty said:
Trace... No ketones . I'm 15.4 so a lot to lose.. Just guna keep my chin up and go and get some tesco strawberry water as it seems
To be the only one without citric acid.

On ss having just 3 shakes. X

Awwwwwww huni check in morning as well It might be the water then :( I would also speak with your CDC or ask another for some advice xx

Siobhan89 said:
Hi everyone! Hope you don't mind me joining in :) xx

Hello :)

loukay1 said:
Hiya can i join this team as well?
I think I have about 6 or 7 Stone to lose, not completely sure as I asked my councillor not to tell me just yet!
I live with my partner and my 3 children 12, 10 + 9 years old, I am not working at the moment so find the days full of excuses to eat, have done ss before but 6years ago, I am on day 7 today and had my first weigh in

9lb down :)

Hey welcome to the team :) I find the days I'm at home harder so well done for gettin so far and losing 9lb! Great result x

Zest for Life said:
Of course :) 9 lb is a really good first wi x
Welcome to the team :) I've never needed excuses to eat. Tbh, I just love eating, takeaways, meals out, munching goodies while watching a good film. Lol
All that's in the past now, hope it stays there too x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No hope about it. We are going to make sure it does x

therealbbe said:
Well just got back from gym having my last pack hot banana shake as bit chilly!!! Day 12 SS hell yeah!!! Nite nite all and good luck with everyone's weigh in tomorrow thinking of you xxxx

You're so focused well done x you're doing great z

anisacotty said:
Feeling like a failure! Been drinkin flavoured water since day 1 now on day 9! So the citric
Acid has stopped me bein in ketosis. Does this mean I could of lost a lot more if I hadn't of drunk it?

Why is my CDC saying its fine to drink it
Or no added squash :(

Rele not feeling good about this

Small amounts might be fine. Have you felt like you are in ketosis? I buy their water flavouring which is lovely. Also coke zero occasionally for me x personally I'd avoid it but that's just cause I'm scared of not being in ketosis. It's so much easier when you are xxx

anisacotty said:
Feeling like a failure! Been drinkin flavoured water since day 1 now on day 9! So the citric
Acid has stopped me bein in ketosis. Does this mean I could of lost a lot more if I hadn't of drunk it?

Why is my CDC saying its fine to drink it
Or no added squash :(

Rele not feeling good about this

But. YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE. You've done exactly right by the information you were given hun x

anisacotty said:
Checked on keto stix... Trace! GREAT ;(

Don't pay too much attention to the ketostix they're known for being pants x Are you feeling like you're in ketosis? If not knock it on the head for a while and see how you get on x

anisacotty said:
Had my first weigh in fri and lost 5.5 lbs? Just think maybe in could have been more?

I don't think mine is a biggie, it's not dropped off like last time, bit it is totm, x

Morning my lovely Thinning team :) day 14 duh duh duh 2nd WI today for me still can't believe that I have not eaten a single piece of food in the last 13 days it's flown by and I have to say sometimes when I could of I come on here and u lovely ladies inspire me to carry on here's to super duper weight losses for us all speak to you all later xxxx

Morning :) welcome to all the new joiners!

So excited to not have any lunch/ dinner plans today so I can ss lol! I'm getting weighed on fri night really want 5 off to take me to my stone xxx

jem021286 said:
Morning :) welcome to all the new joiners!

So excited to not have any lunch/ dinner plans today so I can ss lol! I'm getting weighed on fri night really want 5 off to take me to my stone xxx

I need 4 for my stone too wud lov that but had 10 last week on first wi so not sure I will get it

Morning team and newbies this team is growing by the day and happy we can all support each other through bad and good times x

Morning :) x

Morning girlies and hello newbies :) nice to see new faces. Got a busy day today (again) so hopefully another 100% day. Good luck for wi's xx

Zest for Life said:
I like banana, but hot??? X

It's like having hot banana custard - yum!!

notlongnow said:

I love custard I'm going to try that later x

notlongnow said:

Oooooh might have to try that :) I've had it hot with coffee in before, that's not bad. But like the sound of hot banana custard. Do you make it thicker than usual?

Back