Team ideal

harassed_mother said:
Morning my lovely Thinning team :) day 14 duh duh duh 2nd WI today for me still can't believe that I have not eaten a single piece of food in the last 13 days it's flown by and I have to say sometimes when I could of I come on here and u lovely ladies inspire me to carry on here's to super duper weight losses for us all speak to you all later xxxx

Best of luck :)

I need to start to tone up. Going to start my exercise programme tomorrow. I already do pilates, so now need to get my big butt moving a bit more x
What you lot doing exercise wise? Anything? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Ladies

Good luck in the weigh ins mines day 14 tomorrow evening!
I changed from ss to ss plus this week as having doneLL before I know that I can stick to a no food diet but my issue is dealing with the food afterwards.
I have 3 sachets plus one small regulated meal per day.I am really hoping that this will slowly help me with my portion control and choice of food.
The only problem is that although I am religiously following the plan I somehow feel like I am cheating and am dreading tomorrows weigh in .Its ridiculous but I associate food with putting on weight.
i actually found it much easier to cut out food altogether last time so let's hope I am slowly educating myself!
Its pouring down outside but I think we are in for a late summer so we will all be lovely and thin in our summer clothes and strutting our stuff for the world to see!
Hope you all have really good days and brilliant weight losses xx

Zest for Life said:
I need to start to tone up. Going to start my exercise programme tomorrow. I already do pilates, so now need to get my big butt moving a bit more x

Am going to start cycling to work (when I don't need car for work / weather permitting) and going swimming (poss in the gaps between work shifts) we also have a kayak but I have to wait till bf reckons it's warm enough! oh and I have wii dance which I really must dust off and use :)

What does your exercise programme entail?

Second time lucky said:
Good luck in the weigh ins mines day 14 tomorrow evening!
I changed from ss to ss plus this week as having doneLL before I know that I can stick to a no food diet but my issue is dealing with the food afterwards.
I have 3 sachets plus one small regulated meal per day.I am really hoping that this will slowly help me with my portion control and choice of food.
The only problem is that although I am religiously following the plan I somehow feel like I am cheating and am dreading tomorrows weigh in .Its ridiculous but I associate food with putting on weight.
i actually found it much easier to cut out food altogether last time so let's hope I am slowly educating myself!
Its pouring down outside but I think we are in for a late summer so we will all be lovely and thin in our summer clothes and strutting our stuff for the world to see!
Hope you all have really good days and brilliant weight losses xx

Fantastic, here to a late slim summer :)

It is hard having food as well but if you decide before hand what u r having (allowed by the plan) and stick to that then u r not cheating because u r saying what you said you would do.

liripip said:
Oooooh might have to try that :) I've had it hot with coffee in before, that's not bad. But like the sound of hot banana custard. Do you make it thicker than usual?

I have it normal consistency so obviously isn't actually like custard (!) don't want you to get toooooo excited - it us still a shake after all!! but in my mind it reminds me of banana custard! Hope you're not all going to be disappointed now!!!

Morning everyone :)

Good luck to zest and HM for your WI, and anyone else if i've missed you :D

Exercise wise, i don't do anything - they don't really recommend starting an exercise program whilst on SS as you're giving your body so little so i'd recommend anyone thinking of adding anything in to just run it past their CDC first.... we're surviving on very little calories, the littlest our body needs to function - exercise starts to remove from these calories meaning the body can go into starvation and not let go of anything. I'm not a consultant though, this is just my understanding :)

Weather is miserable here today - rain, cold, bleurgh. It's so going to be like this for my holiday :( boo. Am at work today, just thought i'd catch up before i got started!!

Have a great day everyone xxx

Who's on weigh in today and what time?
x

Zest for Life said:
Hey, don't worry. It's done now. It's only a big deal if you let it become one. Just pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start again.
The worse thing you can do is stop posting and give up. You'll be fine, we all will be, we are the super team :) x

Thanks Zest I am back on it today :)

Morning ladies :)
Woke up feeling much better and ready to get on this!
So far 100%
well done to all you lovely ladies for your 100% days and good luck to all the WI can't wait to see the results!

I have 5 days to get back on track and have a good weight loss, I am sure I can do it! I need 8lbs to get my 1 stone which would be great but I am not sure I will get that.
So as long as I loose something by Monday I will be happy xx

Vickiet said:
Morning ladies :)
Woke up feeling much better and ready to get on this!
So far 100%
well done to all you lovely ladies for your 100% days and good luck to all the WI can't wait to see the results!

I have 5 days to get back on track and have a good weight loss, I am sure I can do it! I need 8lbs to get my 1 stone which would be great but I am not sure I will get that.
So as long as I loose something by Monday I will be happy xx

That's fantastic vicklet, you seem really positive and focussed ;) I'm sure u will do brilliantly. :) xxx

harassed_mother said:
Morning my lovely Thinning team :) day 14 duh duh duh 2nd WI today for me still can't believe that I have not eaten a single piece of food in the last 13 days it's flown by and I have to say sometimes when I could of I come on here and u lovely ladies inspire me to carry on here's to super duper weight losses for us all speak to you all later xxxx

Hello sweetie good luck on ya weigh in sprinkling some fairy dust your way hope you have a lovely day can't wait to see how you have done xxxxxx

Good luck to all having weigh in today and hello newbies hope you all ilhave a 100% day here's to a fantastic but rainy day lol xxxx

Zest for Life said:

I am only doing body pump and swimming oooooo and body balance good luck huni on weigh in today fingers crosses it will be awesome sprinkling some fairy dust your way xxxxxx

anisacotty said:
Trace... No ketones . I'm 15.4 so a lot to lose.. Just guna keep my chin up and go and get some tesco strawberry water as it seems
To be the only one without citric acid.

On ss having just 3 shakes. X

Oh can you have flavoured water if it doesn't have citric acid in it? I didn't know that! :) x

Siobhan89 said:
Oh can you have flavoured water if it doesn't have citric acid in it? I didn't know that! :) x

Yeah I think Camebridge to a powder that u mix into your water to gave it flavour. Haven't tried it but heard if it. I used the LL water flavourings yrs ago when I did that diet and it was great a few weeks in to make the water drinking less boring :)

Yeh I bought the sunshine orange one but just a shame you can only use a teaspoon a litre in a day :( would the tesco flavoured water be the same? If it has no citric acid? X

Siobhan89 said:
Yeh I bought the sunshine orange one but just a shame you can only use a teaspoon a litre in a day :( would the tesco flavoured water be the same? If it has no citric acid? X

Not sure may be ask your CDC? Anyone know?

Back