Team ideal

WillpowerWoman said:
Not sure may be ask your CDC? Anyone know?

Yeh she's phoning me today since its day three to see how i'm getting on so I'll ask her to be sure. I read that you're not meant to use the water flavouring til week 2 but my CDC never said otherwise but just to stay away from the bars til week 3 ahh confused.com! Lol xx

No I have no idea but gosh that would be lovely to have something different gonna message mine now xxx

therealbbe said:
No I have no idea but gosh that would be lovely to have something different gonna message mine now xxx

Yeh especially when the horrible taste of ketosis makes an appearance or you get bored of plain water :) xx

Siobhan89 said:
Yeh especially when the horrible taste of ketosis makes an appearance or you get bored of plain water :) xx

Just messages my CDC she is finding out from the big wigs as I heard malic acid is fine it's citric acid that affects ketosis. Tescos Strawberry and also the apple water doesn't affect ketosis. Sainsburys do a fizzy Strawberry and kiwi that doesn't contain citric acid. So just checking xxx

Siobhan89 said:
Yeh she's phoning me today since its day three to see how i'm getting on so I'll ask her to be sure. I read that you're not meant to use the water flavouring til week 2 but my CDC never said otherwise but just to stay away from the bars til week 3 ahh confused.com! Lol xx

Think it depends on The CDC

mine is quite flexible (I had bars from day 5) she said i can choose if I want 3 or 4 packs a day as well (I'm 5th 9) personally I'm glad she is because it makes it easier for me to make an adult decision about what I can and can't handle.

Thanks ladies! I feel like such a numpty at times lol! Just don't want to do anything to interfere with ketosis this week xx

Siobhan89 said:
Thanks ladies! I feel like such a numpty at times lol! Just don't want to do anything to interfere with ketosis this week xx

Don't feel like that. I was told no water flavourings or bars or the savoury stock till week three I think it is to make sure you properly in ketosis or on the plan don't really know hahahahah anyway my week three starts Friday whoohoooo x

therealbbe said:
Don't feel like that. I was told no water flavourings or bars or the savoury stock till week three I think it is to make sure you properly in ketosis or on the plan don't really know hahahahah anyway my week three starts Friday whoohoooo x

I will double check when my CDC phones later :) ohh great stuff! Good luck with your 2nd weigh in your first was fabby!! Xx

Siobhan89 said:
I will double check when my CDC phones later :) ohh great stuff! Good luck with your 2nd weigh in your first was fabby!! Xx

Thank you I just want anything off to know first wasn't fluke lol!! My CDC says yeah you can have any water fizzy flavoured as long as no citric acids or calories :) xxx

therealbbe said:
Thank you I just want anything off to know first wasn't fluke lol!! My CDC says yeah you can have any water fizzy flavoured as long as no citric acids or calories :) xxx

Thanks for that! I'd be over the moon if I lost a stone in my first week :) I'm sure you'll do great on Friday though! xx

Hi guys
i threw a plea out asking for a team to join, im hoping that yours is the one that i can join!
I cant discuss shoes, handbags or the reason/s why men are ########, but will give anything else a go lol.
Im Dean, 37, married to Stacey with 2 kids, rachel who's 18 and jack who's 15.
im a london cabbie who did cd a couple of years ago and went from 24st to 17st in 5 months!
I felt fantastic and was loving all the positive comments from friends and family.
Being honest, it affected me as i guess that i thought that i had acheived before i actually had, if that makes sense!
I became complacent and slipped back into the old ways (big sin).
im now ashamed to say that my weight is 25st 1lb.
So have gotta do the hard work again!
So if You have space for a twenty five stoner, id love to be part of the clan.

bigfella said:
Hi guys
i threw a plea out asking for a team to join, im hoping that yours is the one that i can join!
I cant discuss shoes, handbags or the reason/s why men are ########, but will give anything else a go lol.
im a london cabbie who did cd a couple of years ago and went from 24st to 17st in 5 months!
I felt fantastic and was loving all the positive comments from friends and family.
Being honest, it affected me as i guess that i thought that i had acheived before i actually had, if that makes sense!

Plenty of room here welcome :)

That's amazing that you lost all that weight before and even better u know u can do it because you have don't it before.

Many of us on here have yoyo'd before in sure (including myself) but now like us u can use your previous experiences to your advantage this time ;)

bigfella said:
Hi guys

Welcome to the team :)
I'm Similar to you I lost 4.5 stone and got so much positiveness I didn't finish what I started. So I am back to finish thankfully I only put 1.5 stone back on and have lost 6lbs of it already!!

Ahh thanks guys.
Well the biggest thing that i have learnt, is that once you get to goal(or approach goal) then you have to make a lifestyle change.
I now look at it that i get one shot at life and i dont wanna spend it being overweight or yo yoing on cd.
Need that team support, with everyone pulling in the same direction, found the benefits of this immense!

bigfella said:
Ahh thanks guys.
Well the biggest thing that i have learnt, is that once you get to goal(or approach goal) then you have to make a lifestyle change.
I now look at it that i get one shot at life and i dont wanna spend it being overweight or yo yoing on cd.
Need that team support, with everyone pulling in the same direction, found the benefits of this immense!

We r all in the same boat welcome to r team :)

Hi Everyone,

Good luck to everyone weighing in today- mine is this evening so will let you all know how it goes.
I'm goiing to speak to my CDC consultant about moving up to 810, at least for tomorrow/Friday- I will be away with work and expected to go out to dinner with clients. I really can't sit there with a bar and expect them not to comment and I'm fully expecting " can you not even have ANY food?". I'd rather be in control and have a 810 meal and then SS for the rest of the week!
My sister is also on Cambridge and I was having a bit of a meltdown on Sunday, I text her for some moral support ( as well as coming on here:)) and although her reply was tough to read, she hit the nail on the head. She said:
"Yes, you are doing brilliantly but you are not skinny yet, have you bought your bikini yet ( for our holiday in July). Stop picking right now- move up to 810 if you have to but DO NOT make up your own version of it"!!!!
She is so right and I appeciate every word she said- this is a tough diet but the rewards are immense,I just need to keep that in my head.
Can't wait to hear how everyone gets on today:D

Hi guys

Glad to see you found us :) Welcome to the team!! We'll understand why you go quiet if we start *****ing about men but so far it's all been about the diet lol x Look forward to walking the journey with you! x

Lainey123 said:
Hi Everyone,

Good luck to everyone weighing in today- mine is this evening so will let you all know how it goes.
I'm goiing to speak to my CDC consultant about moving up to 810, at least for tomorrow/Friday- I will be away with work and expected to go out to dinner with clients. I really can't sit there with a bar and expect them not to comment and I'm fully expecting " can you not even have ANY food?". I'd rather be in control and have a 810 meal and then SS for the rest of the week!
My sister is also on Cambridge and I was having a bit of a meltdown on Sunday, I text her for some moral support ( as well as coming on here:)) and although her reply was tough to read, she hit the nail on the head. She said:
"Yes, you are doing brilliantly but you are not skinny yet, have you bought your bikini yet ( for our holiday in July). Stop picking right now- move up to 810 if you have to but DO NOT make up your own version of it"!!!!
She is so right and I appeciate every word she said- this is a tough diet but the rewards are immense,I just need to keep that in my head.

Best of luck for this evening and yes this diet is hardcore but sooooo worth it!

Hi Everyone,

Your sister had a great reply - why is she not part of our team hey?!?!? Def do 810 if you feel you need too, most places do a chicken salad though which you can have as an ss+ day - just ask them to hold the dressing, say you have IBS and it's playing up if people look at you funny. I know that the last thing we need to do is justify things to other people x

Where are we guys, know there was at least two of us WI today and i'm itching to here how you got on? Zest? HM?

Hope everyone is doing ok. This day is so grotty, plus work has been all up in the air - am looking forward to going home. Might leave a few minutes early as i need to return some bits to asda and get some milk for the kiddies x

Back