Team ideal

Big fella, you found us, welcome to the group :)
Rkmriddell I'm here, just been hectic day at work, horrible, you know them days where everything goes wrong!
Hi everyone else, my wi not till this evening, I'm glad to be home now :)
Wonder what I've missed? I'll have to look back over posts, I am sooo nosey, all my friends know it, now you lot do too lol
But I'm not a gossip, just like to know everything ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi big fella welcome to the group!
Youre certainly not the only one to be doing this second time round that's for sure.I'm in the same boat..
hey I've lost ten pounds already and know what I need to do this time to keep it all off so I'm lucky!

Hi everyone and welcome bigfella :) been a busy day, not managed as much water as usual. Sorry if this is tmi but my pee smelt like sugar puffs this morning... I've not eaten them for years! Is this normal?

Good luck wi ladies, I'm sure you'll do fantastically :) xxxx

liripip said:
Hi everyone and welcome bigfella :) been a busy day, not managed as much water as usual. Sorry if this is tmi but my pee smelt like sugar puffs this morning... I've not eaten them for years! Is this normal?

Good luck wi ladies, I'm sure you'll do fantastically :) xxxx

Hahahahah don't know if this is normal but you made me smile and think of sugar puffs lol x

Well ladies 2nd WI and 4lb lost so that's 14lb in 2 weeks CDC asked if I wanted bars but said no still not got my head around not eating don't want to jinx it yet :)
Good luck zest for tonight :)

Big fella welcome to the looney group we are all mad and diet driven u will fit right in u have done it before and u will do it again but for good this time I love this group it's like my second backbone lol

therealbbe said:
Hahahahah don't know if this is normal but you made me smile and think of sugar puffs lol x

Glad I can make someone smile :) I fancied some sugar puffs when I smelt it lol x

harassed_mother said:
Well ladies 2nd WI and 4lb lost so that's 14lb in 2 weeks CDC asked if I wanted bars but said no still not got my head around not eating don't want to jinx it yet :)

Big fella welcome to the looney group we are all mad and diet driven u will fit right in u have done it before and u will do it again but for good this time I love this group it's like my second backbone lol

Way to go!!! A stone in 2 weeks is fab :) is it noticeable or has anyone commented on it yet? Love the second backbone comment :) xx

liripip said:
Way to go!!! A stone in 2 weeks is fab :) is it noticeable or has anyone commented on it yet? Love the second backbone comment :) xx

It's true this group keep me determined to know I'm not alone and yes got asked in wok yesterday if I had lost weight no one knows what I'm doing yet apart from 2 people

harassed_mother said:
It's true this group keep me determined to know I'm not alone and yes got asked in wok yesterday if I had lost weight no one knows what I'm doing yet apart from 2 people

Bet that was a great feeling xx

harassed_mother said:
Will be even better when I can notice it more and fit into my old clothes

Yeah, can't wait for that either :)

Zest for Life said:
Rkmriddell I'm here, just been hectic day at work, horrible, you know them days where everything goes wrong!
Wonder what I've missed? I'll have to look back over posts, I am sooo nosey, all my friends know it, now you lot do too lol

What time is it hun?? Am exited x Im a gossip lol x

harassed_mother said:

Fantastic result hun well done. Text book amount of weight lost!!! Hope you're feeling suitably proud. A whole stone gone :D x

harassed_mother said:

Whoop!!! Great stuff x

Evening all. Hope you've had a great day :)

Mine has been ish. Started well as got some money in at work that's long overdue. Still too much outstanding but it's a start. Then we found a resident had attempted suicide. Not so great but part of working in mental health I suppose. Home and made tomorrows lunches now and just giving the kids a bath. They're so cute. I have three year old twin boys and theyre playing with each other each having an empty bottle and pouring water from one to the other and giggling wildly. It's times like that when I think how blessed both I and they are. :)

Had two shakes gonna try holding off a salad today. Early night in order though as was awake half the night last night. Damn insomnia that comes with this and bad sleeping children lol x

Rkmriddell said:
Whoop!!! Great stuff x

ThAnk u u r a fab group leader as well and I must say looking at your stats motivates me too dying to know how zest got on

Zest for Life said:

How have u done dying to know ??????

harassed_mother said:

Yeah fantastic, well done you!!!! :)

Rkmriddell said:
Evening all. Hope you've had a great day :)

Mine has been ish. Started well as got some money in at work that's long overdue. Still too much outstanding but it's a start. Then we found a resident had attempted suicide. Not so great but part of working in mental health I suppose. Home and made tomorrows lunches now and just giving the kids a bath. They're so cute. I have three year old twin boys and theyre playing with each other each having an empty bottle and pouring water from one to the other and giggling wildly. It's times like that when I think how blessed both I and they are. :)

Had two shakes gonna try holding off a salad today. Early night in order though as was awake half the night last night. Damn insomnia that comes with this and bad sleeping children lol x

Well done you especially after a tough day!
I have done good all three shakes and a small green salad and chicken!
Gonna have a bath and bed
#wecandothis :)

Back