Team ideal

harassed_mother said:
Well ladies 2nd WI and 4lb lost so that's 14lb in 2 weeks CDC asked if I wanted bars but said no still not got my head around not eating don't want to jinx it yet :)
Good luck zest for tonight :)

Big fella welcome to the looney group we are all mad and diet driven u will fit right in u have done it before and u will do it again but for good this time I love this group it's like my second backbone lol

Whoohooooo Wtg huni that is brilliant just knew ya would do so great!!! Xxxx

therealbbe said:
Whoohooooo Wtg huni that is brilliant just knew ya would do so great!!! Xxxx

Thanks Sharon is yours tomorrow or Friday ?? Bet u will do ace too reckon a 5/6 easy

Hi all, any room for one more in team ideal?? Today's my first day on Cambridge and have a long journey ahead of me!! I'm currently just over 22 stone but looking to get down to about 14 eventually then decide on a final goal weight from there!!

I've found myself on this site for the last 3 hours just reading people diaries and looking at the before and after pics, reading them has made me realise I can actually do this and I'm sure having the support from others in the same boat as me will help a lot (doesn't feel the same when its someone who hasnt got a pound of fat on them telling me I can do it lol)

Hope everyones having a good day!!

:D

CDguy said:
Hi all, any room for one more in team ideal?? Today's my first day on Cambridge and have a long journey ahead of me!! I'm currently just over 22 stone but looking to get down to about 14 eventually then decide on a final goal weight from there!!

I've found myself on this site for the last 3 hours just reading people diaries and looking at the before and after pics, reading them has made me realise I can actually do this and I'm sure having the support from others in the same boat as me will help a lot (doesn't feel the same when its someone who hasnt got a pound of fat on them telling me I can do it lol)

Welcome to the bestest group in this forum cd guy x

I'm home and I'm 9lbs lighter then I was :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

harassed_mother said:
ThAnk u u r a fab group leader as well and I must say looking at your stats motivates me too dying to know how zest got on

Aw bless thanks Hun but 'we're all the leaders of this team, picking each other up when we need it xxxx

Vickiet said:
Well done you especially after a tough day!
I have done good all three shakes and a small green salad and chicken!
Gonna have a bath and bed
#wecandothis :)

Love this hash tag!!!! X

Has anybody else felt a bit nuts I was proper giddy all day today haven't stopped laffing think everyone thought I was on something lol

CDguy said:

Always room here. Especially the way the numbers are dropping, leaving plenty of space around us eh guys ;) Glad you found us :) this site is awesome and this team even more so!! We're all in it for the long hall so get yourself comfy xxx

Zest for Life said:

Whoop whoop whoop. Did you nearly fall over???? Bloody brilliant babe so thrilled for you xxx

harassed_mother said:
Has anybody else felt a bit nuts I was proper giddy all day today haven't stopped laffing think everyone thought I was on something lol

You are..... A cd high lol. Sharon gets that feeling, euphoria is a side effect of ketosis. Yet to find me but I live in hope lol x

harassed_mother said:
Thanks Sharon is yours tomorrow or Friday ?? Bet u will do ace too reckon a 5/6 easy

Friday not looking forward to it after my sneaky peak on my stupid scales :( xxx

CDguy said:

Awwwwww course there is always room :) welcome xxxx

Zest for Life said:

Wooooohoooo well done!!!! That's brill :D knew you'd do it xxx

harassed_mother said:
WOW well done u xxxxx how much is that now ??

9lbs lol first wi x

Rkmriddell said:
Whoop whoop whoop. Did you nearly fall over???? Bloody brilliant babe so thrilled for you xxx

Hope not, I'd have trouble getting up, nothing is easy when your a fatty ;)
One thing I'm really bad at is water, I'm only drinking about half the amount I should. Going to get that flavoured water from tesco later xxx

liripip said:
Wooooohoooo well done!!!! That's brill :D knew you'd do it xxx

Thank you :)

:D thanks everyone!! Had a look back through the posts on here, really positive, being part of a team working towards the one goal can only be a good thing!! With between 8 to 10 stone to lose I reckon I might be here for a while haha ;) but I promise I won't get involved when you lovely ladies are bi***ing about us ****** guys lol, I'll just hide in a corner somewhere :D x

Back