Team ideal

Lainey123 said:
Hi ladies and gentlemen,weigh in tonight and....-5 lbs( granted that's over 13 days but I've had a "picky day" on Sunday so I'm thrilled with that loss.
Gonna have an 810 meal tomorrow night, then back to SS.
Well done to everyone on fabulous weigh ins today and good luck to all for tomorrow.

Well done lainey xx 5lb gone forever

Rkmriddell said:
Heading to bed in a minute but something to think about. Do you, and if so what with, plan to reward yourself when you get to goal? I've always thought I'd like a little tattoo. I initially wanted one on my lower back but now I'm thinking I'd like something to represent the journey and maybe on my wrist or somewhere where I can see it to remind me of it and be proud of. What about you guys x

My reward when I hit 14 stone is to go skydiving!! :) can't do it until then because 14 stone is the maximum weight they will let you jump at :( the plan is as soon as I get to that weight I'll pick a charity to raise money for by doing the jump then I'll fling my nearly skinny a**e out of a plane :D

That's the main target, not really got any small targets though I like the idea I just read with the pound for a lb jar!! Might do that myself.

WillpowerWoman said:
On the contrary, we could do with a fellers opinion! If ya brave enough? Lol

Dont know if I'm that brave yet, feel rather outnumbered by the sheer number of team ideal females!! Don't want you all ganging up on me haha ;) x

CDguy said:
Dont know if I'm that brave yet, feel rather outnumbered by the sheer number of team ideal females!! Don't want you all ganging up on me haha ;) x

We wud never do that ;-) we wud just get rkmridell to do it for us lol

Well done harassed mother on your fab weight loss . Mine Tom night hope I've done as well as you xx

Second time lucky said:
Well done harassed mother on your fab weight loss . Mine Tom night hope I've done as well as you xx

Ty I'm sure u will have done xx

Well done brilliant result xx

Well ladies and now gents I am off to Bedfordshire for the night so I bid thee farewell and will speak to the thinner versions of u all on the morrow :) day 14 all done bring on day 15 sleep tight xxx

rugger bugger said:
more than those private ones you wanted? lol xx

Oi Oi, careful we are not used to having males around..... Cat fight lol ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

at least wait for me to fill the paddling pool with jelly first! xx

rugger bugger said:
at least wait for me to fill the paddling pool with jelly first! xx

Jelly??? Don't you mean mud? Lol

Rkmriddell said:
How great you will feel when you get back on that ride!! X

Tell me about it!!! Ironically it's called colossus! I'm too colossus for colossus!!!

I also want to complete a flight given to me as a gift two years ago by my bf's parents. We both had a gift certificate but I was over the 16 1/2 st weight limit! So this summer I hope to complete that as well.

When I lost 5stone on LL 5 years ago I got down low enough to complete a sky dive that I had been trying to dj for years but always weighed to much (I had to be under 13st!) it was such a great feeling and sence of achievement.

What will your tattoo be of?

Lainey123 said:
Hi ladies and gentlemen,weigh in tonight and....-5 lbs( granted that's over 13 days but I've had a "picky day" on Sunday so I'm thrilled with that loss.
Gonna have an 810 meal tomorrow night, then back to SS.
Well done to everyone on fabulous weigh ins today and good luck to all for tomorrow.

Fab well done you :)

therealbbe said:
You ask if you can join we have a debate and sign your fate mmmwwwaaaahhhhh xxx

Lol

Cd guy

As I mentioned just now I lost weight to do a sky dive 5 years ago for cancer research it was an amazing unforgettable experience!!! Great goal weight reward choice :)

harassed_mother said:
We wud never do that ;-) we wud just get rkmridell to do it for us lol

Lol

CDguy said:

Aw we wouldn't do that :)

Zest for Life said:

Lol

CDguy said:
My reward when I hit 14 stone is to go skydiving!! :) can't do it until then because 14 stone is the maximum weight they will let you jump at :( the plan is as soon as I get to that weight I'll pick a charity to raise money for by doing the jump then I'll fling my nearly skinny a**e out of a plane :D

That's the main target, not really got any small targets though I like the idea I just read with the pound for a lb jar!! Might do that myself.

Wow. That's brave and awesome. Not sure I could make myself jump lol x

CDguy said:

You boys are quickly catchin us up now :) which I think is great. Men don't often tend to 'do diets' least the ones around me don't. Society seems to be more accepting of men so I think it's brilliant that you three are doing this for yourselves x

Back