Team ideal

WillpowerWoman said:
Tell me about it!!! Ironically it's called colossus! I'm too colossus for colossus!!!

I also want to complete a flight given to me as a gift two years ago by my bf's parents. We both had a gift certificate but I was over the 16 1/2 st weight limit! So this summer I hope to complete that as well.

When I lost 5stone on LL 5 years ago I got down low enough to complete a sky dive that I had been trying to dj for years but always weighed to much (I had to be under 13st!) it was such a great feeling and sence of achievement.

What will your tattoo be of?

I'm not sure yet that's what I can't decide. I always said I was going to have an r with something pretty around it on my back. I still sort of want this but I also want something specific to the right years I've been fighting this battle that I'll see everyday which will remind me what I will have achieved and hopefully help to keep me focused x perhaps it will be the number of lbs I lose. Or maybe Inches. A small measuring tape or something. I really need to spend some time looking for inspiration x

RK, what are you doing still up???
Thought you were having early night? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
RK, what are you doing still up???
Thought you were having early night? X

I was but the kids have been unsettled again. He's back asleep now hopefully will stay that way! Kids eh how I managed one that sleeps awfully over night and one that refuses to sleep past six am is beyond me lol x

Rkmriddell said:
I was but the kids have been unsettled again. He's back asleep now hopefully will stay that way! Kids eh how I managed one that sleeps awfully over night and one that refuses to sleep past six am is beyond me lol x

Well you'll get 3 hrs then x

Morning girls!

I'm in Oxford today - Bicester and the sun is out :)

I stopped off at a designer outlet last night and spent a fortune :p. shopping distracted me from food! Was so happy as I bought a mulberry diary that I've wanted for ages for £175 - it's £250 normally :)

Anyway I'm off to get ready for work. Good luck xxx

Morning ladies and gents day 15 is here and it's peeing down with rain oh the joys love being in work when it's miserable outside don't feel like I'm missing out then :) hope u all have a fab 100% day food luck for WI later to anyone that has them

Remember don't eat and cheat sip and slim :)

Morning team, hope you all have a successful day, who's weighing in today?

I love Bicester Jem, but yeah, it gets expensive, i brought a Paul Smith wallet last time i was there £80 instead of £130 :gimi:

RB x

rugger bugger said:

I love Bicester Jem, but yeah, it gets expensive, i brought a Paul Smith wallet last time i was there £80 instead of £130 :gimi:

RB x

You were done! Lol I bought a radley purse there for £39 from £60! An extravagant purchase for me!

rugger bugger said:

RB x

Good morning RB

jem021286 said:
Morning girls!

I'm in Oxford today - Bicester and the sun is out :)

I stopped off at a designer outlet last night and spent a fortune :p. shopping distracted me from food! Was so happy as I bought a mulberry diary that I've wanted for ages for £175 - it's £250 normally :)

Anyway I'm off to get ready for work. Good luck xxx

Glad you enjoyed yourself but wow!! For a diary?! Lol x

harassed_mother said:
Morning ladies and gents day 15 is here and it's peeing down with rain oh the joys love being in work when it's miserable outside don't feel like I'm missing out then :) hope u all have a fab 100% day food luck for WI later to anyone that has them

Remember don't eat and cheat sip and slim :)

Another great saying :) enjoy your day x

rugger bugger said:

RB x

You lot and your expensive tastes haha. Where you off to today will? X

Morning all :) another tired day for me as the kids had me up through the night... Yawn!

Busy day at work and then home tonight to bake a cake and some cupcakes which I'll decorate tomorrow for a little friends 7th birthday. Plan is a man utd football and scarf with matching cupcakes plus a couple of extra for the kids to decorate tomorrow for themselves as they too young for the party :)

Enjoy your day everyone. Just finishing the kids breakfast with them, scrambled eggs on toast. Looks and smells yummy but losing weight is yummiest xxx

Morning ladies and gents, I'm off work today, so got to do loads of catching up to do with housework and washing.
It's raining again here on and off. My sons off work today so hopefully get to spend some time with him before he hits the gym, he is a fitness freak. Don't know where he got that from lol x
Have a great day x

Zest for Life said:
Well you'll get 3 hrs then x

I could've joined the insomnia club last night, was still awake at nearly 4am :( didn't realise you two were up, no notifications in the night. Hope you both managed to sleep xx

liripip said:
I could've joined the insomnia club last night, was still awake at nearly 4am :( didn't realise you two were up, no notifications in the night. Hope you both managed to sleep xx

Yeah I was up till about 4. Tired today though x

Morning ladies and gents. Waiting for my train to uni, then I'll have an hour to kill before meeting up to go to a pewter factory. Should be interesting :) then I'm back at uni to work on electronics. Won't be getting in til half 7 tonight but glad as that distracts me from eating. Want another 100% day.

Can't remember who has wi today (there's that many of us now!) but good luck if you do. Hope everyone has a fab day :) xx

Back