Team ideal

harassed_mother said:
Morning ladies and gents day 15 is here and it's peeing down with rain oh the joys love being in work when it's miserable outside don't feel like I'm missing out then :) hope u all have a fab 100% day food luck for WI later to anyone that has them

Remember don't eat and cheat sip and slim :)

Loving the quote :) x

Morning all day off today meeting a friend in town this AM.

Have a good day everyone

WillpowerWoman said:
Morning all day off today meeting a friend in town this AM.

Have a good day everyone

Have fun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Yeah I was up till about 4. Tired today though x

Plenty of coffee for me today I think! I downloaded an app last night with relaxing, sleep inducing music on as a last resort. Not sure if it was that or sheer exhaustion that finally got me to sleep tho x

Hi everyone can i join ?i must read back through all the old posts to see how everyone is doing.im Cathy,33 with two small children, a 2year old and 5month baby so tryin to lose another 2and half stone.ive lost 18lbs already in march on Cambridge but fell off wagon for2weeks.back on again yesterday.ive actually lost over 3stone since having my baby in November by cutting down etc.so just want this last bit off and keep just off :) good luck to you all. (ps Chinese is my downfall too lol ) x

Hi everyone can i join ?i must read back through all the old posts to see how everyone is doing.im Cathy,33 with two small children, a 2year old and 5month baby so tryin to lose another 2and half stone.ive lost 18lbs already in march on Cambridge but fell off wagon for2weeks.back on again yesterday.ive actually lost over 3stone since having my baby in November by cutting down etc.so just want this last bit off and keep just off :) good luck to you all. (ps Chinese is my downfall too lol ) x

Hey :) welcome to the team!! Well done on your loss so far, and well done for getting back on to cambridge so quickly. It's great that you recognised it in yourself!!

Takeaways in general are my downfall. If i'm in the zone and cooking etc i'm fine, follow a generally healthy lifestyle. Problem is when i get home if i'm tired and order a takeaway - starts a downward spiral of bingeing for me. Dangerous stuff - something i've got to learn to deal with. I go into like a self destruct mode and eat things even when i'm telling myself at the time that i don't want it!! Tubes of chocolate, cereal bars etc. Not good. But no more!!! Sorry for the ramble lol.

Hey everyone....

Just ordered myself a second hand copy of the GI diet book from amazon for £1.14!! bargain - free delivery too! CD follows a low GI lifestyle and i want to get my head round that and understand it. I should explain here that i'm a bit of a control freak ;) lol

One more week of work and i'm off on my holidays to weymouth... yay!! hope the rain hurries up and gets it all out of the way so the weather is good for us. Gonna be cold in that tent otherwise lol. Going to buy myself a bike this weekend too to take with us :) will be sticking to CD whilst i'm away though, with the occasional salad as normal. x

Hi bex Aw thanks for being so lovely.yes i know what you mean last two weeks ive been knackered as my little one isn't sleeping through yet,teething and also tryin to potty train my son and im an emotional eater thats why i caved .i tried slimming world for few days and then thought stuff it Cambridge really works so i dusted myself off and got back on.my advice to anyone thinkin of having a break. DONT !try and keep in ketosis i cant wait until im not feeling hungry again.having said that its day2and i havent had my first shake yet so far so good.hey bex have a fab time on holiday!hope the weather stays nice and good for you for aiming to stay on plan. X ps what age are your twin boys?im sure they keep you busy x

LOL hate to break it to you my boys are three and still have me up at least three nights a week and that's as a minimum!!! you'll soon be back in ketosis!! It is difficult not to eat when you're tired and run down, but it's understanding that that's what made us fat which stops me doing it - i need to learn to eat to live not live to eat x

Ooh no you poor thing!i think i was spoilt with my little boy he would sleep on a clothes line !lol.my little boy is 3next month and im having nightmare potty training him.he's just not getting it.i know its not Cambridge related but any tips much appreciated .even pm me so i dont hijack the post lol x

LOL think there's lots of us with kids on here anyway. What bit is he struggling with? Mine have good days and bad days, a lot depends on tiredness with them though i find? x

Morning everyone :) I'm now onto day 4 n feeling quite gd?!?! Well done to all of u with your fantastic losses :D and good luck to anyone who has theirs today! Monday can't come quick enough for me for my first weigh in. Have a good day everyone :) xx

Vickiet said:
Bloody well done Zest I bet you are well chuffed! Xc

Thanks vickie, glad to have you back with us :) x

Choc tetras are rather nice :) yummy x

Siobhan89 said:
Morning everyone :) I'm now onto day 4 n feeling quite gd?!?! Well done to all of u with your fantastic losses :D and good luck to anyone who has theirs today! Monday can't come quick enough for me for my first weigh in. Have a good day everyone :) xx

Excellent sounds like you might be in ketosis if you're feeling good :) you're doing great Monday will def show off your hard work x

Zest for Life said:
Choc tetras are rather nice :) yummy x

Nice as ice Cream. Know I just posted this on your diary but in case anyone else interested lol x

Good morning ladies

I'm feeling loads better thanks to you lovely ladies.

So how is everyone? Hope the newbies are settling in??

Rkmriddell said:
Hey everyone....

Just ordered myself a second hand copy of the GI diet book from amazon for £1.14!! bargain - free delivery too! CD follows a low GI lifestyle and i want to get my head round that and understand it. I should explain here that i'm a bit of a control freak ;) lol

One more week of work and i'm off on my holidays to weymouth... yay!! hope the rain hurries up and gets it all out of the way so the weather is good for us. Gonna be cold in that tent otherwise lol. Going to buy myself a bike this weekend too to take with us :) will be sticking to CD whilst i'm away though, with the occasional salad as normal. x

Let me know if the book is any good as will buy one!
I'm hoping the weather gets better for your upcoming holiday :)

Back