Team ideal

Zest for Life said:
Morning ladies and gents, I'm off work today, so got to do loads of catching up to do with housework and washing.
It's raining again here on and off. My sons off work today so hopefully get to spend some time with him before he hits the gym, he is a fitness freak. Don't know where he got that from lol x
Have a great day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Zest hope you have a good day xxx

Vickiet said:
Morning Zest hope you have a good day xxx

Thanks and you :) x

Glad to hear you're feeling good today Vicike!! I'll let you know about the book - should be here by the end of the week so hoping i can take it on holiday with me next week and read it then! Am also praying the weather gets better.... we can't have much more rain up there eh!! x

I managed to get Pauline quirks book yesterday, if I get anytime to read it?! Hmmm, I want a cleaner! Although laundry is my biggest problem x boring you now sorry ;) x

Rkmriddell said:
LOL think there's lots of us with kids on here anyway. What bit is he struggling with? Mine have good days and bad days, a lot depends on tiredness with them though i find? x

He's just not interested and doesnt realise he's even peeing he'll stand and wee himself.but he knows when he's done a number 2though he'll tell me after.ah well im sure he'll do it in his own time.quick question about tetras.when you freeze them are they like ice cream consistency or ice slush.i tried to freeze a shake i made once it was a disaster had to throw it out x

lauraambrose7 said:
Hey guys :)

what day is everyone on and hows everybody feeling?

I'm on day three and feeling a bit lethargic!

xxxx

Hi im day2after taking 2weeks off.feeling great.i lost 18lbs last month in4weeks but had put2on :( but from sticking to ss yesterday i think ive lost it again.probably water though. Its a fab diet.good luck with your journey x

Ok day 14 guys!!! Whoohoooo how is the greatest team doing "I feel good" <dances around> hope your all doing amazingly well and bring good speak soon xxxxxx

Rkmriddell said:
Glad to hear you're feeling good today Vicike!! I'll let you know about the book - should be here by the end of the week so hoping i can take it on holiday with me next week and read it then! Am also praying the weather gets better.... we can't have much more rain up there eh!! x

Yes lots of reading hopefully in some sunny weather :)

Zest for Life said:
I managed to get Pauline quirks book yesterday, if I get anytime to read it?! Hmmm, I want a cleaner! Although laundry is my biggest problem x boring you now sorry ;) x

Did Pauline do lighter life???
It would be an interesting read to see if she has the same problems we do!

lauraambrose7 said:

xxxx

I'm good Laura

The first week is hard but trust me it does get easier and your first WI will be fab :)

therealbbe said:
Ok day 14 guys!!! Whoohoooo how is the greatest team doing "I feel good" <dances around> hope your all doing amazingly well and bring good speak soon xxxxxx

Wohooooo I'm doing good day 10 for me second week has been hard and I caved one day but am now back on form :)

cathy2009 said:
Hi everyone can i join ?i must read back through all the old posts to see how everyone is doing.im Cathy,33 with two small children, a 2year old and 5month baby so tryin to lose another 2and half stone.ive lost 18lbs already in march on Cambridge but fell off wagon for2weeks.back on again yesterday.ive actually lost over 3stone since having my baby in November by cutting down etc.so just want this last bit off and keep just off :) good luck to you all. (ps Chinese is my downfall too lol ) x

Hello cathy welcome :)

Rkmriddell said:
Hey everyone....

Just ordered myself a second hand copy of the GI diet book from amazon for £1.14!! bargain - free delivery too! CD follows a low GI lifestyle and i want to get my head round that and understand it. I should explain here that i'm a bit of a control freak ;) lol

One more week of work and i'm off on my holidays to weymouth... yay!! hope the rain hurries up and gets it all out of the way so the weather is good for us. Gonna be cold in that tent otherwise lol. Going to buy myself a bike this weekend too to take with us :) will be sticking to CD whilst i'm away though, with the occasional salad as normal. x

It's great that you r sticking to diet whilst on holiday! Great will power :)

Siobhan89 said:
Morning everyone :) I'm now onto day 4 n feeling quite gd?!?! Well done to all of u with your fantastic losses :D and good luck to anyone who has theirs today! Monday can't come quick enough for me for my first weigh in. Have a good day everyone :) xx

What time is your weigh in Monday? Mines at 9am!!!

I want a cleaner too - don't mind washing but if i could have someone do the ironing too that would be great ;) x

xxxx

I felt like that too - more than normal hun just your body adjusting to the low calories - stick with it you're doing great. Day 11 for me today :)

He's just not interested and doesnt realise he's even peeing he'll stand and wee himself.but he knows when he's done a number 2though he'll tell me after.ah well im sure he'll do it in his own time.quick question about tetras.when you freeze them are they like ice cream consistency or ice slush.i tried to freeze a shake i made once it was a disaster had to throw it out x

Ah, when we started we used to put them continually on the potty every ten minutes, then twenty etc and really make a big song and dance when they did anything. They soon cottoned on then. They wouldn't sit on them initially though we had to decorate them with stickers and stuff lol. The tetras frozen are a bit harder than icecream but not like slush. Hard to describe but they are lovely and a nice change when you want something a bit different

morning lovely :D you have sooo much energy i don't know how you manage it lol x

Yes lots of reading hopefully in some sunny weather :)

Mmmm now that sounds lovely. I have so many books waiting for me to read too x

Zest for Life said:

It's a great read :)

I'm on to 'slimmer charlie' now about a guy who lost 30 stone a few years back and featured on this morning :)

lauraambrose7 said:

xxxx

Day 8 for me :)

Vickiet said:
Did Pauline do lighter life???
It would be an interesting read to see if she has the same problems we do!

I have read it and it's really good yeah she lost 8stone on 2010 :)

Back