Team ideal

WillpowerWoman said:
It's a great read :)

I'm on to 'slimmer charlie' now about a guy who lost 30 stone a few years back and featured on this morning :)

I remember him, he done the marathon didn't he? He was huge! Hope he kept his weight off, he had skin ops if I remember rightly. I'll buy that one too I think x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Vickiet said:
Did Pauline do lighter life???
It would be an interesting read to see if she has the same problems we do!

Yes she did, I've not started it yet, just flicked through pictures x

Zest for Life said:
I remember him, he done the marathon didn't he? He was huge! Hope he kept his weight off, he had skin ops if I remember rightly. I'll buy that one too I think x

It's a great book already read it but thought I'd re read it as it will be motivating. Yes when I read it I wonder what he's up to now hmm may have to google?!!

Ok the late night is now catching up with me, I'm shattered.
Had anyone seen the film girl with the dragon tattoo? I'm going to watch it in a bit.
Oh and boys potty training, mine never liked sitting to pee, so if I picked them up they would wee like daddy in the toilet, both did that, is that weird?! Lol
Took a while longer to sort number twos.
X

WillpowerWoman said:
What time is your weigh in Monday? Mines at 9am!!!

Mines is at 11am! :) xx

Anyone wi today? X
Oh and welcome to the team cathy x:)
Have I missed any new team members? If so welcome to our team and sorry if I missed your post x

WillpowerWoman said:
I have read it and it's really good yeah she lost 8stone on 2010 :)

Blimey, looks like she is struggling to keep the weight off if you believe what the papers say! ;-)

Zest for Life said:
Had anyone seen the film girl with the dragon tattoo? I'm going to watch it in a bit.
Oh and boys potty training, mine never liked sitting to pee, so if I picked them up they would wee like daddy in the toilet, both did that, is that weird?! Lol
X

No not seen it but would be interested to know if it is any good, I brt your shattered! Can you not have a snooze? Xx

Zest for Life said:
Yes she did, I've not started it yet, just flicked through pictures x

Ahh ok may have a look on-line see if I can get a copy on Amazon need some books to really motivate me :)

Vickiet said:
Blimey, looks like she is struggling to keep the weight off if you believe what the papers say! ;-)

I rarely do :) maybe she's just finding her 'comfortable weight'

X
I had one who wanted to stand and one who's only just starting to stand now... think everyone is different eh!!

Not seen that film - will look forward to your review

Am shattered too - looking forward to going home to bed, although i've a cake to bake first. That won't take too long though thankfully x

WillpowerWoman said:
It's a great read :)

I'm on to 'slimmer charlie' now about a guy who lost 30 stone a few years back and featured on this morning :)
yes i remember him gosh he did so well!no Gastric bands or anything.must look out for his book x

Rkmriddell said:
Evening all. Hope you've had a great day :)

Mine has been ish. Started well as got some money in at work that's long overdue. Still too much outstanding but it's a start. Then we found a resident had attempted suicide. Not so great but part of working in mental health I suppose. Home and made tomorrows lunches now and just giving the kids a bath. They're so cute. I have three year old twin boys and theyre playing with each other each having an empty bottle and pouring water from one to the other and giggling wildly. It's times like that when I think how blessed both I and they are. :)

Had two shakes gonna try holding off a salad today. Early night in order though as was awake half the night last night. Damn insomnia that comes with this and bad sleeping children lol x

I used to love bath times when my twins were that age - not quite so much now at 15 (bath time that is!) but your post bought back very fond memories.

Ps how do I add smiley faces when using iPhone?

Good afternoon all been a weird day today but getting through day 15 and doing it 100% stylee :) welcome cathy

Think im gonna have to buy Pauline's book just for a nosey see how she got on

Hope u all doing good ?

second weigh in at 7 .30 tonight !! Will let you know how I get on
had power cut today so haven't been able to read any posts will have to catch up on the latest news.
Hope all are well and not too hungry xxxx

Second time lucky said:
had power cut today so haven't been able to read any posts will have to catch up on the latest news.

Oooooh good luck xxxxx

cathy2009 said:
yes i remember him gosh he did so well!no Gastric bands or anything.must look out for his book x

It's been out a while so prob get it cheep in amazon / eBay?

notlongnow said:
I used to love bath times when my twins were that age - not quite so much now at 15 (bath time that is!) but your post bought back very fond memories.

Ps how do I add smiley faces when using iPhone?

A : followed by a ) equals :)

Second time lucky said:

Good luck for tonight :)

Well I blitzed by lounge and hitched when I got home from uni even did the shake and vac dance (did use shake and vac I not that weird) having lovely hot soak now hope you all having great day weigh in tomorrow have smashed up into little pieces my scales felt rather good :)
Take care luv Sharon xxxxx

Back