Team ideal

Ohhhhh and sorry good luck to everyone weighing in tonight sorry how rude of me!!! :) xxxx

Vickiet said:
No not seen it but would be interested to know if it is any good, I brt your shattered! Can you not have a snooze? Xx

I did ha, sat down and that was it, noded off. Not watched film, will watch later supposed to be good from what I've heard x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

therealbbe said:
Well I blitzed by lounge and hitched when I got home from uni even did the shake and vac dance (did use shake and vac I not that weird) having lovely hot soak now hope you all having great day weigh in tomorrow have smashed up into little pieces my scales felt rather good :)
Take care luv Sharon xxxxx

Bloody iPhone wasn't hitched was kitchen :D xxx

Second time lucky said:
second weigh in at 7 .30 tonight !! Will let you know how I get on
had power cut today so haven't been able to read any posts will have to catch up on the latest news.
Hope all are well and not too hungry xxxx

Good luck for your wi :) x

therealbbe said:
Well I blitzed by lounge and hitched when I got home from uni even did the shake and vac dance (did use shake and vac I not that weird) having lovely hot soak now hope you all having great day weigh in tomorrow have smashed up into little pieces my scales felt rather good :)
Take care luv Sharon xxxxx

Ooooh good on u for the scales I refuse o weigh myself at home xxx

Hey,

Thanks for having me in this team. Would be starting my diet on Saturday. Need to loose 70lbs currently weigh 231lbs. Hopefully, I would be able to loose at least half of it by my 29th birthday in June.

Sherry_yz said:
Hey,

Thanks for having me in this team. Would be starting my diet on Saturday. Need to loose 70lbs currently weigh 231lbs. Hopefully, I would be able to loose at least half of it by my 29th birthday in June.

Hoya sherry welcome and good luck with your start on Saturday it might get little tough first few days but it will be worth it. Xx

Good evening ladies how are you??

I know I shouldn't but I got on the scales and it's going in the right direction!

I am SS+ most days as I can't just do the shakes whereas last time it didn't bother me not eating weird eh!?? Is anyone else finding it different this time???? Xxx

Zest for Life said:
I did ha, sat down and that was it, noded off. Not watched film, will watch later supposed to be good from what I've heard x

It's what you needed!
Let me know if the film is any good :)
I'm gonna have a hot bath a bit of pampering and early night with my gorgeous dog Holly

Attachments

• image-721983867.jpg
    image-721983867.jpg
    470.2 KB · Views: 30
Sherry_yz said:
Hey,

Welcome sherry you are in good company x

harassed_mother said:
Good afternoon all been a weird day today but getting through day 15 and doing it 100% stylee :) welcome cathy

Think im gonna have to buy Pauline's book just for a nosey see how she got on

Hope u all doing good ?

Well done for getting through the day :)
I think we will all be buying the book may get some tips lol

I'm good doing loads better than beginning of the week x

Second time lucky said:
second weigh in at 7 .30 tonight !! Will let you know how I get on
had power cut today so haven't been able to read any posts will have to catch up on the latest news.
Hope all are well and not too hungry xxxx

Good luck, let us know x

Feeling quite sickie today!!! Wondering if it's because I'm having four packs (I'm 5ft 9) might try three packs for a week. Almost feel like I'm overdosing on vitamins packs aren't going down well. Def drinking enough water, I'm on my seventh pint. Hmmm

Vickiet said:
It's what you needed!
Let me know if the film is any good :)
I'm gonna have a hot bath a bit of pampering and early night with my gorgeous dog Holly

Cute :) x

Vickiet said:
Good evening ladies how are you??

I know I shouldn't but I got on the scales and it's going in the right direction!

I am SS+ most days as I can't just do the shakes whereas last time it didn't bother me not eating weird eh!?? Is anyone else finding it different this time???? Xxx

Yes. Very different this time. Weightloss much slower, not got that good feeling everyone keeps talking about! Had it last time. X

Hi everyone ,

Day two for me today and feeling pretty good , even resisted the temptation of a kebab last night when the family were having take away lol . Good news today that I got accepted on to my science access course , first step towards me becoming a slim midwife hopefully lol

Hope everyones well n keep up the hard work xx

Start weight 15stone

First weigh in 1/05/12

WillpowerWoman said:
Feeling quite sickie today!!! Wondering if it's because I'm having four packs (I'm 5ft 9) might try three packs for a week. Almost feel like I'm overdosing on vitamins packs aren't going down well. Def drinking enough water, I'm on my seventh pint. Hmmm

It could be, sometimes I would kill for 4 packs a day lol
Try it for a few days and see how you feel

Zest for Life said:
Yes. Very different this time. Weightloss much slower, not got that good feeling everyone keeps talking about! Had it last time. X

Thank god! I have not had the euphoric feeling I had last time either maybe that will come a bit later!
I find I need to have SS+ meal in the evening as the shakes are nor enough! not sure about the weight loss yet as I had a blip early on this week so won't know till next week xx

colettegray said:
Hi everyone ,

Day two for me today and feeling pretty good , even resisted the temptation of a kebab last night when the family were having take away lol . Good news today that I got accepted on to my science access course , first step towards me becoming a slim midwife hopefully lol

Hope everyones well n keep up the hard work xx

Start weight 15stone

First weigh in 1/05/12

Way to go keep it up it's worth it :)
A midwife eh sounds a very worth while job x

Back