Team ideal

colettegray said:
Hi everyone ,

Day two for me today and feeling pretty good , even resisted the temptation of a kebab last night when the family were having take away lol . Good news today that I got accepted on to my science access course , first step towards me becoming a slim midwife hopefully lol

Hope everyones well n keep up the hard work xx

Start weight 15stone

First weigh in 1/05/12

Hello well done and welcome :)

Vickiet said:
It could be, sometimes I would kill for 4 packs a day lol
Try it for a few days and see how you feel

Think I will :)

colettegray said:
Hi everyone ,

Day two for me today and feeling pretty good , even resisted the temptation of a kebab last night when the family were having take away lol . Good news today that I got accepted on to my science access course , first step towards me becoming a slim midwife hopefully lol

Hope everyones well n keep up the hard work xx

Start weight 15stone

First weigh in 1/05/12

Wtg resisting!! I did access course for my a'levels I am now near the end of my second year doing adult nursing degree good luck on your journey and well done for getting accepted great feeling isn't it :) xxxx

WillpowerWoman said:
Feeling quite sickie today!!! Wondering if it's because I'm having four packs (I'm 5ft 9) might try three packs for a week. Almost feel like I'm overdosing on vitamins packs aren't going down well. Def drinking enough water, I'm on my seventh pint. Hmmm

Very out of date milk in my tea - think that's the culprit!!!

therealbbe said:
Ohhhhhh wow that would def explain it huni xxxx

Blurgh!!!! :p

Vickiet said:
Well done for getting through the day :)
I think we will all be buying the book may get some tips lol

I'm good doing loads better than beginning of the week x

Good I'm glad to hear it I am too but sometimes miss the food can't wai till I'm thin and eating lol

harassed_mother said:
Good I'm glad to hear it I am too but sometimes miss the food can't wai till I'm thin and eating lol

Properly having a weakening will power day, watching eastenders and keep staring at the food in the cafe no idea what there saying

Hi all I'm nicki, a single working mum with 3 children. I'm on day 1 and would love to join ur team. Have started on the 810 step 2 as have given up previously on the sole source. X

nickinoos1 said:
Hi all I'm nicki, a single working mum with 3 children. I'm on day 1 and would love to join ur team. Have started on the 810 step 2 as have given up previously on the sole source. X

Hi nicki I'm Hannah mum to 2 boys been doing this for almost 15 days this is the best and most supportive team u can be in x

nickinoos1 said:

Hello nikki welcome to the team

harassed_mother said:

I'm with you on that but intend to do it the right way this time and not just go back to my old habits!!!!! Xx

Week 2 weigh in 3 pounds lost that's 13 pounds in two weeks!
Start weight. 13/4/12 15stone 3lbs
wk1. - 10lbs lost. 14stone 7lbs:)
wk2 - 3lbs lost. 14stone 4lbs :)

Welcome Nicki xxx

WillpowerWoman said:
Properly having a weakening will power day, watching eastenders and keep staring at the food in the cafe no idea what there saying

Hahahahahahaha that made me Laff!!! Xxx

nickinoos1 said:

Welcome nicki to this amazing team of support!! Xxx

Second time lucky said:

Wtg huni that is awesome xxx

Second time lucky said:

That's brilliant well done! Keep up the gd work :) xx

Second time lucky said:

Well done that's brilliant xxx

Back