Team ideal

Rkmriddell said:
I find I need the salad some days yet not others whereas like you wasn't as fussed last time, that I remember anyway x

Glad it's not just me, as long as I loose I'm not that bothered lol x

harassed_mother said:
Haha and ki ora I'll be your dog lol

Lol, ill be your dog, yeah haha love that x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Vickiet said:
Glad it's not just me, as long as I loose I'm not that bothered lol x

I still get hungry, had few salads, nothing much but last time didn't need anything x
Like you say, just keep at it, we will still loose x

Well my cake is baked so I've just got into bed and had a tetra. My tummy is really grumbly today not sure if it's too much chewing gum or maybe the toffee bar didnt agree with me but im very windy tonight, and as you know being windy isn't really something that happens on this diet?? Ah well.

Work in the morning then need to nip to the cake shop and to the poundshop for some raisins and bits for the kids lunch boxes. I've started leaving them a lunch each day to get them ready for when they go to preschool in September (hopefully) and to encourage them to try new things, well to get little man to try new things, he's a bit fussy and go no reason as its stuff he's eaten in the past, think its just his OCD. Big man eats anything he's really good. Has asked for a hot choc like mommy the last two gifts bless him :)

So home after that and have to decorate the cake and then drop it round to my neighbour as its for her little boys birthday on Saturday. My present to him as he's like one of the family bless. Just hope all the decorating goes ok!

Off to primary on the weekend get myself a few new clothes for my holiday. Won't spend much as I don't intend on being this size for long but need a few bits as I haven't really got anything since I lost weight last year. So I'm gonna get a few bits but saving up to have a splurge in the next sale at the end of the summer, hoping I'll have found my size by then :) x

Zest for Life said:
I still get hungry, had few salads, nothing much but last time didn't need anything x
Like you say, just keep at it, we will still loose x

That's the same as me last time I didn't eat anything for 4 months!
This time I wanted to eat after a few days.
We will all get there I feel my clothes are looser all ready :) x

harassed_mother said:
Haha and ki ora I'll be your dog lol

You're all crackers!!!! Lol

Evening everyone, got more new members I see. Welcome to the mad house :)

Sorry I've not been around much today. Had a crappy day and not felt very sociable. But just read the last few posts and you've put a smile on my face, thank you x

Hope everyone's had a good day. I've had another 100% day - although at times I've really felt like stuffing my face. But now I have no appetite at all. Stomach is still rumbling tho, this diet has been up and down so much!

Have a lovely evening xx

liripip said:
You're all crackers!!!! Lol

Evening everyone, got more new members I see. Welcome to the mad house :)

Sorry I've not been around much today. Had a crappy day and not felt very sociable. But just read the last few posts and you've put a smile on my face, thank you x

Hope everyone's had a good day. I've had another 100% day - although at times I've really felt like stuffing my face. But now I have no appetite at all. Stomach is still rumbling tho, this diet has been up and down so much!

Have a lovely evening xx

Well done on sticking with it babe x hope your day is better and you feel better tomorrow x

nickinoos1 said:
Hi all I'm nicki, a single working mum with 3 children. I'm on day 1 and would love to join ur team. Have started on the 810 step 2 as have given up previously on the sole source. X

Hi nicki, I'm Kate a single student mum to 2 boys. Welcome aboard, this is a fab team :) x

Second time lucky said:
Week 2 weigh in 3 pounds lost that's 13 pounds in two weeks!
Start weight. 13/4/12 15stone 3lbs
wk1. - 10lbs lost. 14stone 7lbs:)
wk2 - 3lbs lost. 14stone 4lbs :)

That's brilliant hunni, well done :) xxx

colettegray said:
Hi everyone ,

Day two for me today and feeling pretty good , even resisted the temptation of a kebab last night when the family were having take away lol . Good news today that I got accepted on to my science access course , first step towards me becoming a slim midwife hopefully lol

Hope everyones well n keep up the hard work xx

Start weight 15stone

First weigh in 1/05/12

Congrats for getting on your course :) good luck and well done for resisting. Must have been tough in your first day! x

Hi to all the newbies, seems to be lots today I can't keep up with the intros. I don't want to miss anyone out!
So welcome to the group everyone :)
It's very friendly here x

Rkmriddell said:
Well done on sticking with it babe x hope your day is better and you feel better tomorrow x

Thanks hun, I'm sure I will xx

"Nuts whole hazelnuts Cadburys take them and they cover them with chocolate"
Thats all I can think about! Might as well buy a bar and slap it straight on my ass save eating it !
think I prefer a nice cup of water um Lovely!yum yum
Night All
p.s. would put on a profile photo as I'm now allowed to but can't seem to do it think this diet is fiddling my brain!

Vickiet said:
That's the same as me last time I didn't eat anything for 4 months!
This time I wanted to eat after a few days.
We will all get there I feel my clothes are looser all ready :) x

Yes, we will def do ok and get slimmer, just keep at it, I've accepted it's not the same this time. I kept comparing but have stopped now cos last time was much better x

Hello everyone. Sorry I've been quiet!
I don't rele know why. Ive been on here reading all posts but not written anything so thought I'd let u know I'm still around! On day 11 today and all is goin well. I went out with out my shakes earlier so gt a small packet of chicken it had like 0.8 carb and only 103 calories in the whole thing. Felt weird eating!

Hello to everyone that's joined the team

Second weigh in tomoro have been on scales a few times and it held back last couple
Of days .. Last friday I was 15.4 praying I can get into the 14s!

anisacotty said:
Hello everyone. Sorry I've been quiet!
I don't rele know why. Ive been on here reading all posts but not written anything so thought I'd let u know I'm still around! On day 11 today and all is goin well. I went out with out my shakes earlier so gt a small packet of chicken it had like 0.8 carb and only 103 calories in the whole thing. Felt weird eating!

Hello to everyone that's joined the team

Second weigh in tomoro have been on scales a few times and it held back last couple
Of days .. Last friday I was 15.4 praying I can get into the 14s!

Hi, I did wonder if you still on it, did you get full quick? Good luck tomorrow, make sure you pop in and let us know how you get on x

Thank u! Yeh I'm still here Hun!

Erm there wasn't much there to be honest didn't want anymore after I ate it which is good. Tastes ok but quiete watery!

Il keep u all informed. Can't believe I got this far. I want to get that Pauline book tomoro in smiths too x

Back