Team ideal

Rkmriddell said:
You do the shake and vac and put the freshness back..... Adverts were random back then. Was talking about this with someone just the other day. Do you remember umbongo and heinz means beans..... I woke up one morning lol x

Secret lemonade drinker lol

Rkmriddell said:
Lol yes that would explain it lol ewwwww x

That's what I get for leaving the food shop to the bf whilst im on SS!!! Lol

#mankymilk

Last edited:
Zest for Life said:
To all beef patties , special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle onion in a sesame seed bun....

Guess the advert, it's an old classic ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't know but it just made my tummy rumble

Rkmriddell said:
Well my cake is baked so I've just got into bed and had a tetra. My tummy is really grumbly today not sure if it's too much chewing gum or maybe the toffee bar didnt agree with me but im very windy tonight, and as you know being windy isn't really something that happens on this diet?? Ah well.

Work in the morning then need to nip to the cake shop and to the poundshop for some raisins and bits for the kids lunch boxes. I've started leaving them a lunch each day to get them ready for when they go to preschool in September (hopefully) and to encourage them to try new things, well to get little man to try new things, he's a bit fussy and go no reason as its stuff he's eaten in the past, think its just his OCD. Big man eats anything he's really good. Has asked for a hot choc like mommy the last two gifts bless him :)

So home after that and have to decorate the cake and then drop it round to my neighbour as its for her little boys birthday on Saturday. My present to him as he's like one of the family bless. Just hope all the decorating goes ok!

Off to primary on the weekend get myself a few new clothes for my holiday. Won't spend much as I don't intend on being this size for long but need a few bits as I haven't really got anything since I lost weight last year. So I'm gonna get a few bits but saving up to have a splurge in the next sale at the end of the summer, hoping I'll have found my size by then :) x

Windiness will be The gum I reckon

anisacotty said:
Hello everyone. Sorry I've been quiet!
I don't rele know why. Ive been on here reading all posts but not written anything so thought I'd let u know I'm still around! On day 11 today and all is goin well. I went out with out my shakes earlier so gt a small packet of chicken it had like 0.8 carb and only 103 calories in the whole thing. Felt weird eating!

Hello to everyone that's joined the team

Second weigh in tomoro have been on scales a few times and it held back last couple
Of days .. Last friday I was 15.4 praying I can get into the 14s!

Good luck for your weigh in :)

Morning team!! :D

How is everyone today?? Wasn't on much yesterday so took a bit of reading there to catch up lol

Welcome to all new team members!! :D

anisacotty said:
I don't rele know why. Ive been on here reading all posts but not written anything so thought I'd let u know I'm still around! On day 11 today and all is goin well. I went out with out my shakes earlier so gt a small packet of chicken it had like 0.8 carb and only 103 calories in the whole thing. Felt weird eating!

Second weigh in tomoro have been on scales a few times and it held back last couple

Good luck for WI xx

CDguy said:

How is everyone today?? Wasn't on much yesterday so took a bit of reading there to catch up lol

Morning cd I'm feeling food day 16 for me today had me shake now off to to work soup for dinner and tea then shake for supper :) I don't even miss actual eating food now just the smells hope u are ok today x

Morning, going to s wedding today, hope the weather cheers up for them, x
Have a good day x

Omg it's Friday!
Good luck all you lot with wi, so many of you today x

anisacotty said:

Glad to see you're still with us hunni. Know youve been sticking to it from twitter so wasn't too worried :) glad you're doing ok. Good luck for tomorrow make sure you let us know x

CDguy said:

Morning. Hope day three goes good for you :) almost at ketosis x

Zest for Life said:
Morning, going to s wedding today, hope the weather cheers up for them, x
Have a good day x

Enjoy the wedding hun x did you manage to get the food sorted x

WillpowerWoman said:
Secret lemonade drinker lol

Lol my mums just been signing that this morning when she came for kids

Morning girls! My app is not working and had no net connection! Home time today woohoo (back on Sunday though)

I've done ss+ all week as found it to difficult not to eat when with ppl from work ( 1st time meeting them)

Hope you are all doing good - I have weigh in tonight do hoping to at least have a few pounds off xxx

Morning girls! My app is not working and had no net connection! Home time today woohoo (back on Sunday though)

I've done ss+ all week as found it to difficult not to eat when with ppl from work ( 1st time meeting them)

Hope you are all doing good - I have weigh in tonight do hoping to at least have a few pounds off xxx

Good luck hun - let us know x

Well guys i lost 3lbs not the biggest weight loss this week but I have to remember 17lbs in two weeks and I thought I had either gained or stayed the same lol I lost 2more inches off my waist 4 inches in two weeks whooooooo I feel great thank you for all your kind good luck wishes here's to another fab week!!!
Love Sharon xxxx

Well done Sharon - another great loss and another great inch loss!!!! am dead proud of you x roll on week 3 wi x

Back